Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" (18680 Views)

It's Madness For Burna Boy To Say No One Paved The Way For Him - Jaywon(vid) / Abuja EndSARS Protesters Blast Davido, Say 'He Didn't Spend Up To 1 Hour' / See How Fans Turned Out For Burna Boy #burnalive Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by queensera(f): 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
In a recent interview with "Hiptv" "Mr2kay" as reacts to the recent comment of burnaboy claiming to beat up any pastors or preachers.

"for me what burnaboy said is a No, how will you say you will beat up pastors that pray for this country day and night. I don't know if he is high or drunk for him to said that. But for me it is totally wrong. If pastors lay a curse on you, then you are done" he said.

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ENG9EJNbm8

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/it-is-very-wrong-for-burnaboy-to-said.html

Cc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by coluka: 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Burns boy is just confused. I know he will come to know the truth one day. Love his music though

15 Likes

Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by UbanmeUdie: 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
shocked
Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by NairalandCS(m): 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
This Mr 2kay just fall my hand.

Idiot.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by veekid(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
It's his opinion; leave him abi e konsain u?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by Flashh: 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
This one wan bring up this talk again?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by donblade85555(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
Thank God nor be only me talk am..
.na the weed wae burns boy they smoke they make am talk spoil

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man in the making. visit www.laughkillme.com
Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by xynerise: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Somebody made a statement out of plain stupidity and you are taking him serious?

These days you beat a pastor, watch how his ushers and congregation will whoop your weeded ass.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by Cyriloha(m): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
touch not my anointed and do my prophet to harm

but na only talk him talk nah

2 Likes

Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by free2ryhme: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
queensera:
In a recent interview with "Hiptv" "Mr2kay" as reacts to the recent comment of burnaboy claiming to beat up any pastors or preachers.

"for me what burnaboy said is a No, how will you say you will beat up pastors that pray for this country day and night. I don't know if he is high or drunk for him to said that. But for me it is totally wrong. If pastors lay a curse on you, then you are done" he said.

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ENG9EJNbm8

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/it-is-very-wrong-for-burnaboy-to-said.html

Cc

who be all these one sef

6 Likes

Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by Dongreat(m): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Prayers, fasting and Shiloh yet the country is garbage and the only people living large are the corrupt heartless politicians and apparently the “men of god” who while preaching mansions in heaven, buy private and fast cars on earth, encourage purchase of their stickers for god protection but hire bodyguards with automatic weapons and sell hope yet hopelessness is plaguing everyone.
Praying for the country my foot. While not drop prayers and become critical thinkers for once and see if you won’t rival the USA as world power. With 95% oil deposits, land fertile for almost all the crops and both Man and brain power, tell me why Nigeria has nothing to show for but “Amen, my case is different slogan and church buildings”.

No need putting men in chains when you can literally fill their brains with false dreams, fantasies and moonlight hope.

Read the “First Council of Nicaea”. I know it’s hard for average Nigerians to read but try read and see how a meeting of 2000years is still very active but only with regions plagued with poverty, suffering and smiling.

Burna Boy your music is wack but for your speech on this matter, I Confidently Concur.

Ps: Quote to insult I don’t care but use the energy to query your pastor about his mansions, private jets and bodyguards while 90% of his members live in hopeless poverty.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by cutebobo(m): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by Mayor38(m): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
abeg where i fit buy weed from??
Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by 9japrof(m): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
Pastors are rogues, and when thieves are caught in Nigeria they are severely beaten and possible mobbed to death.

Burna boy maybe is suggesting same treatment for rogues in church robes, I guess he needs to send a bill to the Nigerian Senate to proscribe it's legal to mob any pastor you see around you to death

Bunch of thieves, who Rob the poorest in their community to add to their vaults

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
Weed.

Every idiot just dey flex muscle 4pastor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by EXLOVER(m): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
i was about to concur with what 2kay said, but i was very weak when i saw "pastors that is praying for this country"

6 Likes

Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by McGg: 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
but me too wish to beat up pastors especially the likes of Suleiman, kumuyi,Adebayo and Oyedepo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mtchewww.
Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by IamOpemipo(m): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Burna will brutally reply, watch this space..
Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by Lordave: 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Burna was right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mayor38:
abeg where i fit buy weed from??
Go weed section na
Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by medolab90(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
[/b] # istandwithburnaboy[b]

Let's beat some of them
Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by saraki2019(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
in another news

Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by Ebuka478(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
Na you him go soon beat

1 Like

Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by kabakaauu: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ok oo
Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by kay29000(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
I was with the dude till he said this- "If pastors lay a curse on you, then you are done" False. You are 'done' only if you believe the pastor's words have any power over you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by Divay22(f): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
Too much weed is wrong with him.

1 Like

Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by blowjob: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
MUMU COUNTRY.. angry angry
Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by Yusfunoble(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Wetin concern me

3 Likes

Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by YelloweWest: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
He is entitled to his own opinion.

Some pastors deserve better beating!

2 Likes

Re: Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" by BiggieSmallsVI: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Like real beatings?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Ebonylife TV And Film Festival / Charley Boy Leads 'Our Mumu Don Do Movement' To Clean Up Gwagwalada (Photos) / Adorable Photos Of Aphro D'ija And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.