Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,987 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

What Breed Of Dog Is This? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Breed Of Dog Is This? (4496 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? / What Breed Of Dog Is This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Breed Of Dog Is This? by prIVy7(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
Guys please what breed of dog is this?

I wasn't around when my mum bought it from someone who claims till date that it is a German Shepard. I know a German Shepard when I see one plus it doesn't behave like one. It is too pet-ty, hardly barks(if it ever does) and the ears just don't say German Shepard.

Please I need your help.

Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by LionInBoxOffice(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
packaged ekuke

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
calabar local dog

2 Likes

Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by ezravandi(m): 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Local breed GSD

5 Likes

Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
This is calabar shepherd

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Vikkiboi(m): 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
A mixed GSD with a local dog bloodline

4 Likes

Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by babniyen(m): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
German Bingo...

1 Like

Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Magnifico2000: 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
This one na calabar alsatian.

1 Like

Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by johnabraham: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
whichever breed it is, it looks like a healthy dog. please take care of him and he will serve your well.

3 Likes

Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by wheezie24(m): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2017
lol..d way she sleep sef na wa....wTeva breed she is...pls tk gud Care of her and Behind her up like a full breed
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by prIVy7(m): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
ezravandi:
Local breed GSD
Vikkiboi:
A mixed GSD with a local dog bloodline

Thanks. It's actually a male dog. I was thinking that maybe it is a GSD and Labrador retriever crossbreed. My suspicions.

I'm thinking whether to sell it off or not. But really I don't want to crossbreed it with my female full blood GSD. That one dey bully this one till tomorrow sef.

Please your opinions.
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by louiskay(m): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
Naija Shepard.... Sincerely all this canine mutilation makes me feel so grumpy.....

Even if it will cost me a fortune, I rather spend on a pure full breed than buy a deformed but sinless dog
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Skidooslim: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
prIVy7:
Guys please what breed of dog is this?

I wasn't around when my mum bought it from someone who claims till date that it is a German Shepard. I know a German Shepard when I see one plus it doesn't behave like one. It is too pet-ty, hardly barks(if it ever does) and the ears just don't say German Shepard.

Please I need your help.
please guys help me identify my own too

Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by ksquare44(m): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
Skidooslim:

Pix is not very clear
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by ksquare44(m): 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
Yes I think it's a gsd plus local dog mix....
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by edimolu(m): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2017
prIVy7:

Thanks. It's actually a male dog. I was thinking that maybe it is a GSD and Labrador retriever crossbreed. My suspicions.

I'm thinking whether to sell it off or not. But really I don't want to crossbreed it with my female full blood GSD. That one dey bully this one till tomorrow sef.

Please your opinions.
Labrador kwa.....what you have there is 80% local breed i.e ekuke and a little gene of a german shepherd..

Regardless of the breed ,you should love your dog, but if you are into the dog business, you should sell it off!
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by edimolu(m): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2017
Skidooslim:
Where do you people get all this adulterated dogs?
Yours is just the same as the op
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by GavinHemmings(m): 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
The dog looks like a German shepherd.
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by VirgMart(f): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
I think it's a mix of a mongrel and a German shepherd. This doggy has such sad eyes as if the owner has abandoned it. I am always very sorry for such dogs, I hope that it found good owners and cozy home. By the way, the German shepherd is my favorite breed of dog. They are very smart and highly intelligent. I am glad that we have sheltered such a dog, which has become a full member of our family. By the way, this breed of dog has a very interesting history and if you want to learn it, you can visit this blog, read the history and take a german shepherd quiz. I hope you like it as much as I do.
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Agparis100: 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
PLEASE WHAT BREED IS THIS?

I WAS GIVEN AND IS IT WORTH IT?

Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by prosper87: 7:29am On Jul 20, 2020
prIVy7:

Please your opinions.
yes sell it and buy a pure breed
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by olamirewaju6190: 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
Looks like a gsd to me, those ears of his are not cropped.. Maybe you should up his feeding... That's not ekuke German mixed
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Nastymarz(m): 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
edimolu:

Labrador kwa.....what you have there is 80% local breed i.e ekuke and a little gene of a german shepherd..

Regardless of the breed ,you should love your dog, but if you are into the dog business, you should sell it off!

Where in that dog did you guys even see local. Just cuz its ear refused to stand properly. Ask the breeder for both parents since he keeps insisting that's the best. But my opinion i think its a boerboel mix i know someone who has similar although quite taller with longer legs

(1) (Reply)

Boerboe For 40k / Top 10 Animal Bites That Will Completely Destroy You / Lost Her To Parvo - Quack Vet Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.