Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Your Juju Will Not Work For Me, Davido Tells Former Manager ( Throwback) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Juju Will Not Work For Me, Davido Tells Former Manager ( Throwback) (2088 Views)

Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / "Just Shut Up Please!" - Davido Tells Fan. Burna Boy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Juju Will Not Work For Me, Davido Tells Former Manager ( Throwback) by Synord(m): 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
A twitter user has linked the Current travails Davido is facing to an incident that occurred in January ,2017 . Davido recently lost three of his friends and has been embroiled in the murder of one of them by name Tagbo.

The twitter user linked the current davido travails to
kamal ajiboye, Davido's former manager .Davido and his hype man , Special Spesh once accused him.of using juju against them and their rift remains unsettled.

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Your Juju Will Not Work For Me, Davido Tells Former Manager ( Throwback) by Synord(m): 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
More !!!

Re: Your Juju Will Not Work For Me, Davido Tells Former Manager ( Throwback) by PheezyLee(m): 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
So what's the sense in this?
Re: Your Juju Will Not Work For Me, Davido Tells Former Manager ( Throwback) by MhizzAJ(f): 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
I am not understanding

All i know is that this Davido's hypeman is too fat and Davido is just a _____
Re: Your Juju Will Not Work For Me, Davido Tells Former Manager ( Throwback) by mofeoluwadassah: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
abeg make we hear word jare
Re: Your Juju Will Not Work For Me, Davido Tells Former Manager ( Throwback) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
haha ..Oga ooo !!!
Re: Your Juju Will Not Work For Me, Davido Tells Former Manager ( Throwback) by DanseMacabre(m): 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Still trying to process the information and connect the dots, but there are no dots to even connect. Smh.
Re: Your Juju Will Not Work For Me, Davido Tells Former Manager ( Throwback) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Still trying to process the information and connect the dots, but there are no dots to even connect. Smh.

he is saying the former manager was accused of using juju.and might be behind the Woes davido is facing
Re: Your Juju Will Not Work For Me, Davido Tells Former Manager ( Throwback) by teresafaith: 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
No kain tin wey no go use davido matter shyn
RUBBISH
Re: Your Juju Will Not Work For Me, Davido Tells Former Manager ( Throwback) by BrutalJab: 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
Synord:
A twitter user has linked the Current travails Davido is facing to an incident that occurred in January ,2017 . Davido recently lost three of his friends and has been embroiled in the murder of one of them by name Tagbo.

The twitter user linked the current davido travails to
kamal ajiboye, Davido's former manager .Davido and his hype man , Special Spesh once accused him.of using juju against them and their rift remains unsettled.

Cc lalasticlala
Why don't you just get busy with something else instead of you running around Twitter looking for a celeb to troll?

Conjuring baseless and useless things upadan
Re: Your Juju Will Not Work For Me, Davido Tells Former Manager ( Throwback) by BlueRayDick: 12:07am On Oct 13, 2017
I blame Chris Ngige for all this. I mean if as the ministry of labour had at least set up a garri processing facility, someone like this jobless fellow would have been too busy being productive instead of posting this gibberish that doesn't even qualify as a conspiracy theory.smh

1 Like

Re: Your Juju Will Not Work For Me, Davido Tells Former Manager ( Throwback) by SmartMugu: 3:08am On Oct 13, 2017
BlueRayDick:
I blame Chris Ngige for all this. I mean if as the ministry of labour had at least set up a garri processing facility, someone like this jobless fellow would have been too busy being productive instead of posting this gibberish that doesn't even qualify as a conspiracy theory.smh
Lol. Wetin concern. Chris Ngige on top this Davido matter? Na Davido, his manager, or OP suppose dey fry garri? Lol. I no understand.
Re: Your Juju Will Not Work For Me, Davido Tells Former Manager ( Throwback) by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 13, 2017
Let the blaming game begins!

I guess some of you don't know what they called a test from God:

Oh I forgot some people don't even believe in God.

(1) (Reply)

Nina Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Fake Fendi Shirt / Hilarious: Dead Body In Redeem Church, Kaduna / Meet The Ghana Instagram Girl Who Makes Money From Twerking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.