Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Get A Fairly Used Laptop For Just N4,000 Plus - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Get A Fairly Used Laptop For Just N4,000 Plus (690 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Fairly Used Laptop For Just N4,000 Plus by azuka12: 1:09am On Mar 11, 2010
Get a Fairly Used Laptop Starting From N4,000. This Guide Shows You The Only Importers In Nigeria That Are Giving Away Laptops At N4,000. There Are Rumors That They May Hike The Prices Of These Laptops Anytime. Get This Guide For Just N3,500 And Grab Your Own Laptop TODAY.

Bonous1: A GUIDE ON How To Apply And Receive Your Own Master Card With Your Name On It, Plus This New Tips On How To Fund For Just N4,000 And How To Use It And Withdraw Fund Form Your Paypal Account See Proof At www.azukaproves..com

Bonous2: My Guide On How To Make Money With Facebook A Guide That Most of My Client Use To Make Much Money Using Facebook

Bonous3: A GUIDE ON HOW TO OPEN PAYPAL AND VERIFER IT IN 2 HOURS See Proof At www.azukaproves..com Before You Oder Today call me to know if thier is any chance for you or NOT on +2347067460649.
Re: Get A Fairly Used Laptop For Just N4,000 Plus by MrCrackles(m): 1:11am On Mar 11, 2010
^ ^ ^ Stop spamming the forum you bleeding vagabond. . .
Get lost with your fraudulent laptop. . .
Laptop that cheap yet your church rat a/s/hole is tucked behind an old school monitor in a cybercafe. . .
Might nuisance!

(1) (Reply)

Earth Hour 2010 In Nigeria / Buy A Compaq Laptop Here With Free Internet Connection / Rent Ur Foreign Wedding Gowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.