Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

UBA Card Maintainance Fraud - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Card Maintainance Fraud (1796 Views)

Guys.is Uba Card Working With Facebook / UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges / UPDATE: Your UBA Card Can Be Used On Any Site & Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Card Maintainance Fraud by AlexJustin(m): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
I'm just totally frustrated now about this card maintainance fraud. I was still grieving the one of last month bEFore I saw thiS one again. I want to ask, is it only UBA that does this nonsense or all banks.
Our senate should wake up and do something about this. If #52.50 is deducted from my account monthly how much remain na.
I'm just fed up.how arE they maintenaing my card whEn I'm with it.Nigeria tire person oo
Re: UBA Card Maintainance Fraud by bigtt76(f): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Oga na CBN and bankers committee do the law. Its across all banks. In some countries, it's higher sef.

AlexJustin:
I'm just totally frustrated now about this card maintainance fraud. I was still grieving the one of last month bEFore I saw thiS one again. I want to ask, is it only UBA that does this nonsense or all banks.
Our senate should wake up and do something about this. If #52.50 is deducted from my account monthly how much remain na.
I'm just fed up.how arE they maintenaing my card whEn I'm with it.Nigeria tire person oo
Re: UBA Card Maintainance Fraud by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
UBA are stealing our money. Which card are they maintaining? Even when you don't make any transaction for a month the charges are more than the interest.

I have left them with 1000, they've already sucked it to 760+...by the time they finish the 1000 let's see where they will get money to maintain the card. Corporate pen robbers

Re: UBA Card Maintainance Fraud by AlexJustin(m): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
enairaprof:
UBA are stealing our money. Which card are they maintaining? Even when you don't make any transaction for a month the charges are more than the interest.

I have left them with 1000, they've already sucked it to 760+...by the time they finish the 1000 let's see where they will get money to maintain the card. Corporate pen robbers
I won't even leAve them with anything,would buy airtime with the rest.
Re: UBA Card Maintainance Fraud by AlexJustin(m): 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
bigtt76:
Oga na CBN and bankers committee do the law. Its across all banks. In some countries, it's higher sef.

I've made reseaRch and got to know that not all banks do so.
Re: UBA Card Maintainance Fraud by AlexJustin(m): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
Pls I want to know if first BAnk is also doing same.
Re: UBA Card Maintainance Fraud by eezeribe(m): 12:36am On Oct 13, 2017
The thing weak me ooh...
Re: UBA Card Maintainance Fraud by phrancys001(m): 10:54am On Oct 13, 2017
Got a debit alert less than 10 minutes same amount was deducted 52.50 for the so called atm maintenance fee,mine is diamond bank it's first am experiencing this.
Re: UBA Card Maintainance Fraud by nomoless: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2017
Write your bank's customer care and copy cbn to demand for an explanation of what they are maintaining.

(1) (Reply)

WE Need A Shop In Enugu For Sale Or Rent / Official Thread For 2018 Income Tutors Bootcamp / Dynace Rocenta Compensation Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.