Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Lion Laptop Assembled @university Of Nigeria, Nsuka (photos) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Lion Laptop Assembled @university Of Nigeria, Nsuka (photos) (1045 Views)

University Of Nigeria Nsukka(hacked) / ADMISSION: Masters Program At The American University Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lion Laptop Assembled @university Of Nigeria, Nsuka (photos) by towoju5(m): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
Acording to reports, the assembly plant 

which has been projected to produce 100,000 laptops a year, was established to make laptops (Lion laptops, in this case) affordable for students and to create an avenue where engineering students in the university will develop and acquire further skills in laptop assembly.
Where this is a great initiative:

I can’t wait for the time when we’d celebrate a laptop/smartphone manufacturing plant in Nigeria.

I get it, though:

As for the laptop specs/price, nothing has been officially disclosed yet. Although a look at the banner below shows that the laptop has a 15-inch screen paired with a 2GB or 4GB of RAM, 500GB of HDD and a Windows 10 OS.

What do you think? And how much would you be willing to pay for a Lion Laptop?

At last Nigeria is taking Tech plants/industry very important 

Sources : http://www.slimgist.com/lion-laptop-assembled-university-of-nigeria-nsukansuka/

Re: Lion Laptop Assembled @university Of Nigeria, Nsuka (photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
Click like if you are a Great Lion/Lioness and share if you are still a cub

The laptop should be free for the cubs
Re: Lion Laptop Assembled @university Of Nigeria, Nsuka (photos) by towoju5(m): 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
Sexy20:
Click like if you are a Great Lion/Lioness and share if you are still a cub

The laptop should be free for the cubs

Can't stop laughing
Re: Lion Laptop Assembled @university Of Nigeria, Nsuka (photos) by dpete1: 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
nice one therr.. l

1 Like

Re: Lion Laptop Assembled @university Of Nigeria, Nsuka (photos) by Kdamilola(m): 12:19am On Oct 13, 2017
dpete1:
nice one therr.. l

Wow! If this can be met with more development, I believe we'd surely get somewhere with it.

Naija is growing!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New HP Pavilion 15 For Sale (special Edition) 8gb RAM, 1TB Hdd.- SOLD / I Need A Cheap used Laptop / I Need A P4 Desktop Cpu With Normal Configuration To Buy Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.