Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

How I Made $3400 And Counting In 120days - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Made $3400 And Counting In 120days (503 Views)

He Turned N400K To Over N2million In 120days Flat / 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) / How I Made 90k Last Month (november). Legit And Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made $3400 And Counting In 120days by ezimaval: 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
I only had $50, but I had friends who had more than enough $$$ laying idle.
All I had to do was capitalize on my friends. I found a system that works and the compensation plan was reasonable.
Spent 2weeks researching about the company and then Kaboom!!, I took my move. Luckily, it was a success. Now I am one of the top earners in Nigeria.
I sold no product, didn't do any multilevel marketing sh*t, I earned alone. I only used the affiliate options cos I wanted more and I had good friends. In my opinion, this is the first thing where you can earn money alone without referring anyone, but they give compensation when you do refer someone as a choice.

Guess what?! It's just about to launch in Nigeria.
I'll give you an opportunity to meet me (Emrys) live in Lagos Nigeria at the conference. Here's a free invite

The Billionaires' Conference
Saturday OCT 14th
Ostra Hall Hotel
(behind MKO Abiola Gardens Ikeja)
10am Prompt

If you can't make it there and want your wonder magic as same as I got right here,,here's what you can do.

Head on to www. gdm. com.ng >(Close the spaces)<
Click the sign up button, complete registration process, all other steps and simple.
You'll be met by a guide after you register in the internal message boards. You'll love it!

By the way, I'm out to spend my Friday with $350 fresh weekly cashout.
Re: How I Made $3400 And Counting In 120days by blessedvisky(m): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
Victoragevsky@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Another Bold Step In The Community Of Tbc / Real ESTATE This EASTER / I Found Out A New Investment Online Guys , It’s Amazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.