Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" (18322 Views)

Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired / Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" / Davido: God Punish You, See You In Court Bitch... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 13, 2017
sukkot:
mayne fork whizzkid. i dont even listen to new music anymore. whizzkid and davido are lame. i dont even like nigerian music like that. only musician i can listen to out of nigeria is fela

ok but u sound as if u believe Davido is guilty when no court has said so. u think thats right?
Re: CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" by sukkot: 9:46am On Oct 13, 2017
tamethem:

ok but u sound as if u believe Davido is guilty when no court has said so. u think thats right?

oh i know he is innocent. its common sense. however he is guilty of promoting unhealthy lifestyle amongst his friends knowing he has a huge influence on them and they will do what he says or does. all those boys most likely got into heavy drinking and drugs from associating with davido.
Re: CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" by LizzyAnn(f): 9:51am On Oct 13, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Bloggers now
babe abeg u no go kill me wit laugh wit dis ur pics
Re: CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" by Kebreal92(m): 9:54am On Oct 13, 2017
WHO IS CDQ
Re: CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 13, 2017
sukkot:
oh i know he is innocent. its common sense. however he is guilty of promoting unhealthy lifestyle amongst his friends knowing he has a huge influence on them and they will do what he says or does. all those boys most likely got into heavy drinking and drugs from associating with davido.

Tumbs up guy
You are right. very right Davido is very very careless. I hope his parent would talk to him. He night crawls too much drinking and smoking upandan and his life style sucks.

I love his music but hate his life style.
Re: CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" by Temysteve(m): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2017
alexistaiwo:

More more more more money will solve it
keeping deceving yourself, money is not everything...
Re: CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" by sukkot: 10:06am On Oct 13, 2017
tamethem:

Tumbs up guy
You are right. very right Davido is very very careless. I hope his parent would talk to him. He night crawls too much drinking and smoking upandan and his life style sucks.

I love his music but hate his life style.
exactly bro. his lifestyle sucks. very well said
Re: CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 13, 2017
Temysteve:
keeping deceving yourself, money is not everything...
So poverty is everything
Re: CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" by Sorry4beingpeti(m): 10:50am On Oct 13, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Davido is a murderer

We you kip chut, you this uncultured swine angry
Re: CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" by newslifeop: 10:59am On Oct 13, 2017
Good
Re: CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" by tealaw(m): 11:12am On Oct 13, 2017
Boys not hyped to dey follow d guy anymore. Who wan die.
Re: CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" by Starkid3010(m): 11:23am On Oct 13, 2017
haykinzz:
He has the cash

He has the fans and people full support

And now He is Innocent.

Davido, you gat no worries!. You don win this case already, leave haters make dem continue to wail on matters wey no concern them

Meanwhile.

I'm still buying your gift cards at the best rate possible, check my signature..

Hmm Wat Abt D Deceased Families
Do U Think It Is Easy To Just Win Dat Kind Of Case??
Am Sorry
If Na Ur Brother Dat Died Like Dat
How Wil U React?
Or Wetin U Go Do??
Wil U Just Leave Im Like Dat
because PPle Lov Im?!
Re: CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" by somez(m): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2017
Yes, he killed your brain cells
Elnino4ladies:
Davido is a murderer
Re: CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" by collinometricx: 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Davido is a murderer
one gold circle would have saved d world from ur rubbish
Re: CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" by Obiwiz(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
brainpulse:
All these people looking for cheap popularity and coins from Davido will not accept it, if it happened to one of their relations.
The most realistic comment I've seen on this thread. Most of the rest people are typical Nigerians - plain sycophants!
Re: CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" by Unsad(m): 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
Obiwiz:

The most realistic comment I've seen on this thread. Most of the rest people are typical Nigerians - plain sycophants!

You that you're not looking for cheap coin from Davido , show us your CCTV footages of Davido killing him. Simply because you're not reasoning along with people do not make you outstanding, you reek of shallowness
Re: CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" by OmoDavido(m): 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

He kill your pikin?

He killed your brain?

Keep masturbating on every davido's news with your saggy balls till knock fall on your flat head.

#Ewu grin
Re: CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" by Obiwiz(m): 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
Unsad:

You that you're not looking for cheap coin from Davido , show us your CCTV footages of Davido killing him. Simply because you're not reasoning along with people do not make you outstanding, you reek of shallowness
Make I help ur weak neurons small:
When a case is under investigation, people who most likely have no clear cut evidence and are not first hand witnesses should not come out to say things like: "God will prove ur innocence", "God will vindicate you", etc. Everyone should stay neutral, and allow the investigative process to prove who's innocent or guilty. No be to dey form mumu good face upandan. And just like what the other guy said, if na ur person die like that, you go dey very swift to vindicate davido? Without waiting for the investigation to complete first? I no wan quarrel o, if u no understand something, ask questions. There's a reason why English comprehension exercises are included in your curriculum for both primary and secondary education. Na weak comprehension skills make u dey misinterprete my post.
Re: CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" by kittykollinxx(m): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Myself2:

Being not been.
what has it added to your account?
Re: CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" by themodel004: 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
The international break has come and gone successfully. Tomorrow's (14/10/2017) long anticipated game drops in the morning. we must continue to hit the bookies where it hurts..
See below for previous wins..

Re: CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" by kushsy: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
He couldn't have killed TAgbo but he was care less ,he should have paid more attention to the guy since he caused the drinking spree and he lied to the police out of fear....we can not totally rule out thirds parties involvement or saboteur's..God help him to get out of all these deaths surrounding him...he will grow up.
Re: CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" by Myself2(m): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2017
kittykollinxx:

what has it added to your account?

A better life, such that you are too intellectually unequipped to appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mojisola Adebanjo: Relationships Are Sweeter When Money Is Involved / Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID / Fakest Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.