Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

''my Ex-wife's Spiritual Husband Is Responsible......" Olakunle Churchill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''my Ex-wife's Spiritual Husband Is Responsible......" Olakunle Churchill (1299 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''my Ex-wife's Spiritual Husband Is Responsible......" Olakunle Churchill by MrNollyzone: 8:21am On Oct 13, 2017
''My Ex-Wife's Spiritual Husband Is Responsible For the Domestic Violence She Accused Me of "--Churchill

In an exclusive interview with Pulse.gh, Tonto Dikeh's Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill, gave another insight into his infamous marriage and divorce with the Nollywood star actress

On domestic violence allegations
She claimed I beat her but at that moment, I wasn’t at home – I was in Ghana. I tried to protect my family but she made things difficult. She’s not someone you can beat! All her allegations were planned to bring me down.

The incident that happened in my mum’s house was on December 20, 2016. She had a charity event on December 22 but there was no evidence of beatings on her body. You can Google online to see the dates’ intervals about her ‘road fixing’ in Abuja. As far as I am concerned, I’ve not touched her before. Maybe, it’s her spiritual husband that beat her up. She’s super hyper so I had to stay calm in our marriage. She’s stubborn so you can’t beat her." "She had no evidence, no eyewitness, or even a medical report to back her allegations.
Of cheques and gifts
Contrary to claims by Tonto Dikeh that she bought their family car by herself, Olakunle disclosed that he gave a $28,000 cheque to his ex-wife as a gift. Not just that, he added a push gift last Christmas. I gave her a 10 million Naira (approximately $28,000) cheque as a gift on Christmas and in addition showered her with a push present. I have a copy of the cheque with me so she should prove me wrong.
This is the interview the actress reacted to with a call out yesterday

http://news.nollyzone.com/ex-wifes-spiritual-husband-responsible-domestic-violence-accused-churchill/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: ''my Ex-wife's Spiritual Husband Is Responsible......" Olakunle Churchill by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 13, 2017
T
Re: ''my Ex-wife's Spiritual Husband Is Responsible......" Olakunle Churchill by kidap: 8:28am On Oct 13, 2017
I knew it, this is not ordinary ... tonto dikeh should please go to MFM for deliverance because your spiritual husband must die. Your wahala is just too much on social media.

2 Likes

Re: ''my Ex-wife's Spiritual Husband Is Responsible......" Olakunle Churchill by onyekachee(f): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2017
so you mean to tell us that the demons casted out from Tonto by prophet tb joshua have finally visited again..
Re: ''my Ex-wife's Spiritual Husband Is Responsible......" Olakunle Churchill by OwoKolaChuks: 8:34am On Oct 13, 2017
grin grin grin Why you self marry a spirit's property. This guy got jokes
Re: ''my Ex-wife's Spiritual Husband Is Responsible......" Olakunle Churchill by GidifeedNews: 8:39am On Oct 13, 2017
Lol grin grin
onyekachee:
so you mean to tell us that the demons casted out from Tonto by prophet tb joshua have finally visited again..
Re: ''my Ex-wife's Spiritual Husband Is Responsible......" Olakunle Churchill by dollytino4real(f): 9:39am On Oct 13, 2017
this guy foo-lish-ness wear gucci abeg, spiritual husband and u gave her stomach.
Re: ''my Ex-wife's Spiritual Husband Is Responsible......" Olakunle Churchill by dollytino4real(f): 9:40am On Oct 13, 2017
this guy foo-lish-ness wear gucci abeg, spiritual husband and u gave her stomach to born ur ajebutter son abi
Re: ''my Ex-wife's Spiritual Husband Is Responsible......" Olakunle Churchill by Neymar1095(m): 9:48am On Oct 13, 2017
dollytino4real:
this guy foo-lish-ness wear gucci abeg, spiritual husband and u gave her stomach to born ur ajebutter son abi

Re: ''my Ex-wife's Spiritual Husband Is Responsible......" Olakunle Churchill by Woly: 11:41am On Oct 13, 2017
Mr man make you no say men too dey get spiritual wives ooo... You self need deliverance .
Re: ''my Ex-wife's Spiritual Husband Is Responsible......" Olakunle Churchill by stillondmatter: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Yeap
Re: ''my Ex-wife's Spiritual Husband Is Responsible......" Olakunle Churchill by pweetiedee(m): 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
Tonto's case is Mental.
She loves attention too much and if she doesn't get it, na wahala.

He should have known this before he married her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Bobrisky’s Arrest / This Stunning Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Got Her Fans Salivating / Fat A$$ Lady Using It On A Guy's Face In A Beach Party In A Dance, Very Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.