Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,183 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! (2447 Views)

»»» Distress!! Toks Volvo XC90 06 @ N1.7M Negotiable ««« / Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model Mint!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! / Just Arrived Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model SOLD!! SOLD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 9:47am On Oct 13, 2017
Non accident vehicle
No dents or scratches in and out
No mechanical fault whatsoever
Duty paid, Lagos cleared
Let's just discuss price when you call, no questions on conditions of car

Price : 2.5m

Call/whatsapp : 08032897486, 09091219734

NB : Vehicle must be physically inspected and verified before any form of payment.

Thanks

Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 10:14am On Oct 13, 2017
More

Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by olumide4christ: 6:58am On Oct 14, 2017
valarinz:
Non accident vehicle
Duty paid, Lagos cleared

NB : Vehicle must be physically inspected and verified before any form of payment.

Thanks

Greetings Oga Valarinz...please clarify...how many rows of seats does the XC90 have...2 or 3 rows?

Also..I noticed that the models you have been advertising for a while now are 2006 and below....is there any reason why you haven't advertised newer models from 2007 upwards?? Or are the newer models problematic to maintain or they are just unavailable??

Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2017
olumide4christ:

Greetings Oga Valarinz...please clarify...how many rows of seats does the XC90 have...2 or 3 rows?

Also..I noticed that the models you have been advertising for a while now are 2006 and below....is there any reason why you haven't advertised newer models from 2007 upwards?? Or are the newer models problematic to maintain or they are just unavailable??

It has three seat rows, though some come with just the space for the third row, you then have to buy it yourself

Regards your question on 2006 model and below, I'm running a business bro and not a Volvo showroom, people never buy the ones that are cheap finish and you want me to tie cash down with more expensive ones, no na. I only focus on what will see fast, there's nothing wrong with the newer models

2 Likes

Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2017
olumide4christ:

It has three seat rows, though some come with just the space for the third row, you then have to buy it yourself

Regards your question on 2006 model and below, I'm running a business bro and not a Volvo showroom, people never buy the ones that are cheap finish and you want me to tie cash down with more expensive ones, no na. I only focus on what will sell fast, there's nothing wrong with the newer models
Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by olumide4christ: 11:56am On Oct 14, 2017
valarinz:

Regards your question on 2006 model and below, I'm running a business bro and not a Volvo showroom, people never buy the ones that are cheap finish and you want me to tie cash down with more expensive ones, no na. I only focus on what will see fast, there's nothing wrong with the newer models

Okay sir...I understand now. Thanks for your prompt response.

Hopefully we shall do business when the time is right.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2017
on
Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 5:08am On Oct 18, 2017
On
Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2017
bump
Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 9:11am On Oct 23, 2017
on
Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
On
Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 10:25am On Oct 25, 2017
Sa
Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 10:02am On Oct 27, 2017
On
Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 6:48am On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 8:33am On Oct 31, 2017
on
Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 9:14am On Nov 03, 2017
On
Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 8:17am On Nov 05, 2017
Sa
Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 11:40am On Nov 09, 2017
SOLD!! SOLD!!!
Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by thebigkendo(m): 6:27am On Mar 07, 2018
valarinz:
Non accident vehicle
Duty paid, Lagos cleared

Thanks

Can you please explain why "SRS-airbags service urgent" is showing on some of your ads? Since they are all "non accidented"
Cosplay Ipfreely

Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by diportivo: 6:52am On Mar 07, 2018
thebigkendo:

Can you please explain why "SRS-airbags service urgent" is showing on some of your ads? Since they are all "non accidented"
Cosplay Ipfreely

lmao

most times it's the belts tensioners giving "too high/too low" resistance

remember,the system has to be checked at a particular time and if it isn't,SRS will always come up

cut arinze some slack grin
Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Cosplay: 6:59am On Mar 07, 2018
diportivo:

lmao

remember,the system has to be checked at a particular time and if it isn't,SRS will always come up

I see what you did there cheesy wink
Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Cosplay: 7:08am On Mar 07, 2018
thebigkendo:

Cosplay Ipfreely

cheesy grin You want to pour Petrol on the fire abi. SRS warnings are pretty serious, as a matter of fact. I disagree that they are almost always pretensioning issues, the sensors themselves sometimes fail.

But the light isn’t hidden, at least. It’s displayed for any buyers to see. Whoever’s buying this would know that’s an issue they’d need to resolve.
As for Oga Volvo and his non-accidented claims, well, every dog has its day.
Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Cosplay: 7:11am On Mar 07, 2018
I feel like I need to explain that I’m not calling you a dog sir cheesy cheesy
It’s just an idiom Sir.
Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by thebigkendo(m): 7:17am On Mar 07, 2018
diportivo:

lmao

My question.. In the event of an accident, will he airbag deploy? With the service notification & airbag light permanently On
Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by diportivo: 8:29am On Mar 07, 2018
Cosplay:
I feel like I need to explain that I’m not calling you a dog sir cheesy cheesy
It’s just an idiom Sir.

werey

Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by thebigkendo(m): 8:33am On Mar 07, 2018
diportivo:

lmao

And I just read somewhere removing battery anyhow on a volvo can bring the SRS-airbag service urgent notification
Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by diportivo: 8:34am On Mar 07, 2018
thebigkendo:

And I just read somewhere removing battery anyhow on a volvo can bring the SRS-airbag service urgent notification

and those dealers remove battery like their lives depends on it angry
Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
Still digging all my sold ads for almost 36hrs and yet you guys haven't found anything, now grasping on straws..

Srs light my foot

This is not the 1880's like u bragged, so pull this vin and show us the accident reports

@diportivo, just ignore them, their gimmicks actually drew the attention of a lot of people to the fact I deal on Volvo cars and it's actually helping my biz, so I've seen the meaning of "nothing like good/bad publicity", so let them continue

Looking for accidented Volvo cars, lol

1 Like

Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Cosplay: 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
I know the OP is still shocked I was able to obtain the VIN to one of his accidented vehicles without his knowledge much less consent.
We’re moving on to bigger things and more important issues. Like you said, Volvo is quite insignificant on this forum.
So best of luck to you and yours. Good luck with your shenanigans

I will be back if (and when) you try anything shady.
Till then. sayonara

Re: Cleanest Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model, Dont Miss This!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
Cosplay:
I know the OP is still shocked I was able to obtain the VIN to one of his accidented vehicles without his knowledge much less consent.
We’re moving on to bigger things and more important issues. Like you said, Volvo is quite insignificant on this forum.
So best of luck to you and yours. Good luck with your shenanigans

I will be back if (and when) you try anything shady.
Till then. sayonara

Really?? Just like that?? You can't go na, I haven't been embarrassed yet, besides, are you implying from your last sentence that I'm no longer shady now?

I still insist though, u should pull the vin of this car or the black S40 and display here, truth is, that car u used to shine is the only one I gave the vin out to various people for customs docs verification purposes, so as I see you're always busy stalking people, I don't know your identity( and I don't care), I assume you got it from one of them.

Don't run away yet, this is the 21st century like u claim, impress me by pulling this vin or the S40 then I'll doff hat to you on that.

I'm waiting pls

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2008 Toyota Corolla Matrix Tokz For Sale SOLD / 2004 Tokunbo Corolla LE / Upgrade Done On Glk350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.