Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

What Service To Offer On Fiveer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Service To Offer On Fiveer (526 Views)

CBN Identifies Fraudulent Loan Offer On Social Media / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / What Service Can You Offer? We Will Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Service To Offer On Fiveer by Fedric(m): 9:48am On Oct 13, 2017
Hi guys I am confuse and don't know what service to offer on fiveer.

Though I have little experience in graphics.
I can design complimentary cards. Letter head. Little knowledge in logo design, excell creation, Microsoft world, power point,
(everything on fiveer looks professional, the sample logos, design and content look amazing) can I really do this with the little knowledge and experience that I have?..........

When it comes to writing niche, I am speechless and clueless on how Nigerians and 3 world countries were able to write a great article that impress their client to come back. I am just dounfounded. At times when I take a glance on the article/conversatiom written by this so called sellers, something just told me that I can & I am better than them but I lack the drive to take action for I clueless on how to source for what to write.

I would have love to dazzle in to transcription but
I am just not sure of what to do.

What service can you really offer if you are in my shoe? Where you so good when you started?

I just lack the drive and zeal. Thinking that I am not good enough to explore the platform .

Any suggestion and advice is highly appreciated

AVAILAIBLE RESOURES
1.desktop
2. Android phone
3. Internet connection
4.Generator
Re: What Service To Offer On Fiveer by Princesteve7248: 10:26am On Oct 13, 2017
You are good to go, the little knowledge you have will get you going and don't relent, there are many things to do for you to be successful on fiverr, I can brief you more on that if interested. Welcome to fiverr.
Re: What Service To Offer On Fiveer by Fedric(m): 10:59am On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=Princesteve7248 post=61376793]You are good to go, the little knowledge you have will get you going and don't relent, there are many things to do for you to be successful on fiverr, I can brief you more on that if interested. Welcome to fiverr.[/lquote]thank you brother.

I would say thank you for showing interest in my lost. Thank you once again.

Yeah my instinct tells me that I can do it. Perfection comes along the way.

But please what service do you think will be great for some one like me.

Will diversify when I got a laptop and locally made invertal.

I am interest in knowing more if you are willing to educate me.
Re: What Service To Offer On Fiveer by Fedric(m): 11:00am On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=Princesteve7248 post=61376793]You are good to go, the little knowledge you have will get you going and don't relent, there are many things to do for you to be successful on fiverr, I can brief you more on that if interested. Welcome to fiverr.[/lquote]

Thank you brother.

I would say thank you for showing interest in my post. Thank you once again.

Yeah my instinct tells me that I can do it. Perfection comes along the way.

But please what service do you think will be great for some one like me.

Will diversify when I got a laptop and locally made invertal.

I am interest in knowing more if you are willing to educate me.
Re: What Service To Offer On Fiveer by randomShek: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=Fedric post=61377873][/quote]Join our fiverr whatsapp group for new sellers and lets rub minds and share ideas https://chat.whatsapp.c om/AXtl6tn8nHsAxdgy8orWq8 (remove the space between C and O)
Re: What Service To Offer On Fiveer by Fedric(m): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2017
randomShek:
Join our fiverr whatsapp group for new sellers and lets rub minds and share ideas https://chat.whatsapp.c om/AXtl6tn8nHsAxdgy8orWq8 (remove the space between C and O)
ok I will
Re: What Service To Offer On Fiveer by Fedric(m): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2017
https://www.fiverr.com/michaelcreat787

I just say a fiveer new seller from Nigeria.

He is online, if this guy can do it what a hell will stop me from doing it. Bleep to any inability mindset.

Will be creating my gig in graphic niche, data entry, and transcribing niche.

Here I come fiverr. Money must be made

(1) (Reply)

.... / This Morning I Was Paid FIVE DOLLARS / UBA Group Emerges African Bank Of The Year At The Banker Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.