Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Have You Been Scammed By Fake Web Developers? Report To EFCC - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Have You Been Scammed By Fake Web Developers? Report To EFCC (1829 Views)

Web Developers, Please Don't Make The Mistake I Made! / What's With Web Developers And The Word "We"? / How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Scammed By Fake Web Developers? Report To EFCC by adeptniyi(m): 10:26am On Oct 13, 2017
Have you been scammed by a developer, you paid and refuse to deliver on the job and you have proofs of pay especially when you pay to their bank accounts.

You can get it reported to EFCC Nationwide, wherever he is, he will be apprehended!

Fake web developers be warned!!!

(1) (Reply)

Crawler Error Any Help Google Ads Showing It / I Want To Sell My Blog + The Naija Adsense On It. / Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.