Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month (4904 Views)

Transferwise Account In Nigeria. I Need More Enlightenment / Hurry Fast And Earn 100k In 2days! / Please, I Need Enlightenment On How To Start BITCOIN TRADING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by luckynas(m): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
I read this thread just to see what people will come up with
And am not suprised knowing how we are in this part of the globe.
If you're looking to double your 100k in a month its VERY much possible as there are many ways to do so. but first am sure you are being realistic and true to yourself knowing that the more faster and quicker the returns, the higher the risk of losses.
Yeah crypto currency is good and works but its not for the novice or someone who wants quick returns like you're looking for.
Sports betting can double your cash with just 2 odds ( based on experience) but then you need to pick sure odds that way your 100k can become even 1m in one month with proper money management.
What am I saying in essence? I assume you can afford to loose some or all that money otherwise you won't be asking for quick ways of doubling it.
Just always think in terms of risk/ rewar

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by king36: 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
luckynas:
I read this thread just to see what people will come up with
And am not suprised knowing how we are in this part of the globe.
If you're looking to double your 100k in a month its VERY much possible as there are many ways to do so. but first am sure you are being realistic and true to yourself knowing that the more faster and quicker the returns, the higher the risk of losses.
Yeah crypto currency is good and works but its not for the novice or someone who wants quick returns like you're looking for.
Sports betting can double your cash with just 2 odds ( based on experience) but then you need to pick sure odds that way your 100k can become even 1m in one month with proper money management.
What am I saying in essence? I assume you can afford to loose some or all that money otherwise you won't be asking for quick ways of doubling it.
Just always think in terms of risk/ rewar
Hmmm, thanks
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
king36:
Hello everyone here, Please I need your advice, I currently have a huge sum of #100, 000 with me now, Please what Online business can I venture into that I can double the money within a month, I.e How will I use #100, 000 to get #200, 000 within a month, Please enlighten me, Your comments will be highly appreciated

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44.
Hi bro, I can assure it possible for u to av 100% of ur money in a month contact me on benosky10@gmail.com and drop ur whatapp number
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by jaychubi: 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
Even mmm gives 30% in a month n u want 100%

Ok continue, u will soon lose everything

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
BE CAREFUL WITH WE NIGERIANS,WE CAN BE FUNNY AT TIMES...YOU CAN ACHIEVE A LOT WITH YOUR MONEY IF YOU BELIEVE...I AM A BINARY OPTIONS TRADER AND I MAKE AT LEAST $50 EVERYDAY,ALTHOUGH I WOULDN'T MAKE IT AN INVESTMENT ADVICE FOR YOU BECAUSE IT CARRIES HIGH RISK...BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? I TRADE MONDAY TO FRIDAY,continuesly every month AND IT IS A STEADY SOURCE OF INCOME FOR ME...YOU CAN ACHIEVE A LOT WITH THAT N100K, JUST LET ME KNOW IFF YOU ARE INTERESTED THEN I WILL GIVE YOU A VERY SIMPLE CUSTOMIZED TOOL THAT HELPS ME MAKE MONEY EVERYDAY.....QUOTE ME....I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU FOR FREE,I MEAN IT AND I WILL GUIDE YOU(OPTIONAL) TILL YOU MAKE MORE THAN N200K IN LESS THAN 4WEEKS....YOU WON'T GIVE ME YOUR MONEY....SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.THANKS

Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 17, 2017
incase if you doubting if am here for real or not....Check out this mornings result...I know what i am doing and you too can,with that said amount...Just let me know if you want to give it a try...zero eight one six zero three zero zero two three one

Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by Freak4achild(f): 8:20am On Oct 17, 2017
king36:

, Hmm, that us a long term business, It will spend up to three months to get profit right
You have to be very careful whose advise you buy. You can reach me on watsapp if you don't mind, I have 2 or 3 ideas you might like. And hey it's free, not asking for a dime
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by Freak4achild(f): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2017
king36:

Hmmm, thanks
Be careful whose advise you buy on this faceless forum. If you don't mind, u can chat me up I have 2 or 3 ideas you might like. And hey, it's free.
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by king36: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2017
GoldenHeart123:
BE CAREFUL WITH WE NIGERIANS,WE CAN BE FUNNY AT TIMES...YOU CAN ACHIEVE A LOT WITH YOUR MONEY IF YOU BELIEVE...I AM A BINARY OPTIONS TRADER AND I MAKE AT LEAST $50 EVERYDAY,ALTHOUGH I WOULDN'T MAKE IT AN INVESTMENT ADVICE FOR YOU BECAUSE IT CARRIES HIGH RISK...BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? I TRADE MONDAY TO FRIDAY,continuesly every month AND IT IS A STEADY SOURCE OF INCOME FOR ME...YOU CAN ACHIEVE A LOT WITH THAT N100K, JUST LET ME KNOW IFF YOU ARE INTERESTED THEN I WILL GIVE YOU A VERY SIMPLE CUSTOMIZED TOOL THAT HELPS ME MAKE MONEY EVERYDAY.....QUOTE ME....I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU FOR FREE,I MEAN IT AND I WILL GUIDE YOU(OPTIONAL) TILL YOU MAKE MORE THAN N200K IN LESS THAN 4WEEKS....YOU WON'T GIVE ME YOUR MONEY....SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.THANKS
I need the customized tools you are talking about, I am interested, send it to me please
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
ok then please feel free to contact me for the customized tool,i can't drop it here,its not for everyone,just you.....zero eight one six zero three zero zero two three one/whatsapp or call
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by jacyhelen(f): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
king36:
Hello everyone here, Please I need your advice, I currently have a huge sum of #100, 000 with me now, Please what Online business can I venture into that I can double the money within a month, I.e How will I use #100, 000 to get #200, 000 within a month, Please enlighten me, Your comments will be highly appreciated

mmm for sure naaa
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by king36: 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
jacyhelen:

mmm for sure naaa
This Babe Una No like me ooo, You loose 1.5 Million to MMM you still want me to do it

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by king36: 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
GoldenHeart123:
ok then please feel free to contact me for the customized tool,i can't drop it here,its not for everyone,just you.....zero eight one six zero three zero zero two three one/whatsapp or call
I try to add you on whatsApp but not showing your number...
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by Wolexyoshi(m): 4:50am On Oct 18, 2017
The truth no one is telling you is that you are a thief for expecting X2 of your money within a month as a beginner.

To you 100k is huge. I just hope you will not eventually loose this your huge money at the end.

Sha be careful - my candid advise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by Aragon: 5:07am On Oct 18, 2017
GoldenHeart123:

can you email me lets talk about this? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by Flawlessangel(m): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2017
king36:

Where have u been all these while I have been posting investments?

Anyway contact me on whatsapp let me show u a mind blowing lifetime investment
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by king36: 5:40am On Oct 19, 2017
Flawlessangel:

Where have u been all these while I have been posting investments?

Anyway contact me on whatsapp let me show u a mind blowing lifetime investment
Please show me here, Tell me about the investment
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by suresol: 8:01am On Oct 19, 2017
Food At Your Door Program can help you. https:///AVwNG175Kle14CbFAa7Yy6
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by IJMBEXCEL: 9:56am On Oct 19, 2017
Habiodunz:
Money Ritual undecided
grin
Habiodunz:
Money Ritual undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
SORRY,I WAS BANNED BY BOT...AM BACK NOW....EVEN ON WEEKENDS OTC MARKET,STILL SAME RESULT...MY TRADING TOOLS ARE JUST EXCELLENT..CONTACT ME AND GET IT

Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by king36: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Welcome back

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by Flawlessangel(m): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
king36:

Please show me here, Tell me about the investment

Its a bitcoin based investment in a company that has been running since 2013. They pay u daily on your investment and it goes up to 300% returns.

U get paid daily except on weekends and can easily withdraw to your bank account using luno wallet For more info reach me on whatsapp 07033845876

There's also a whatsapp group for that
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by gagzee(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
this one wan just do sara with him money....98% of the people commenting already have good strategy on how to chop your money, if you like fall mugu!!!
100% oshi!!!!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by king36: 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
Please feel free to share your own business ideas
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by princely83(m): 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hmm....greedy fellow. 100 percent profit in one month. Abeg remove greed for ur eyes young man. Successful entrepreneurs don't reason like this.....
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by Forex4u(m): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
Your N100,000 is worth $300+ , I will recommende you to try out LASER where you double your money daily by 12% for 12days then you withdraw, for more info ring my number via my signature.
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
WE ARE DOING BIGGER THINGS NOW IN THE WORLD OF BINARY OPTIONS TRADING...IT'S ALL GOD'S HANDWORK....FOR THOSE THAT CALLED AND WHATSAPPED ME,ASKING I GIVE OUT MY TOOL FOR FREE....SORRY I WON'T,IF THAT MAKES ME A SCAMMER,I WILL ACCEPT THE COMPLIMENTS...MONEY IS STILL MADE DAILY,IF YOU WANT TO MAKE GOOD MONEY,THEN BE READY TO SPEND...THE ONLY TRUE WAY TO SUCCESS IS THE HARD WAY...THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by Geepapa: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
That is a princely sum if you are a trader. Learn how to trader on IQ Option, Binary Option or forex. With IQ Option, you can make that money in a week, at most two weeks. You can not learn in a hurry, if you know anyone close to you that you can trust go ahead. But if I am to trade for you, a $100 will be OK so that you keep the bal. You can chat me up on
zero eight zero three seven five four six double two six
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by Godfullsam(m): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
GoldenHeart123:

Pls send me the tool. I also need a guide on how to trade binary option successfully.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your "Savings Strategy"? / How Mmm Support/cro Solved Your Problem / Adron Homes Is At It AGAIN!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.