Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

The Nigeria Police Can Search Your Phone But Can They Search Your House - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Nigeria Police Can Search Your Phone But Can They Search Your House (427 Views)

If A Police Officer Asks To Search Your Car And You Say No, What Happens Next? / What Happened When You Said No When An Officer Asked To Search Your Car? / Someone Stole My Phone But I Got His Number From Gmail How Do I Go About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigeria Police Can Search Your Phone But Can They Search Your House by ProudlyTorino: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
Please guys I'm una fix here. I don't understand.. we have heard in recent times how the Nigeria police force Twitter handle said that the Nigeria police can search you even to your gadgets without any form of warrant.. but what I don't get is are they also allowed to search your house ?

Please I need expert opinions on this
Re: The Nigeria Police Can Search Your Phone But Can They Search Your House by ProudlyTorino: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lalasticlala biko help out
Re: The Nigeria Police Can Search Your Phone But Can They Search Your House by heendrix(m): 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
anyone who's clean shouldn't have problems with their search
Re: The Nigeria Police Can Search Your Phone But Can They Search Your House by ProudlyTorino: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
Is it a matter of clean now. Or a matter of rights
heendrix:
anyone who's clean shouldn't have problems with their search

(1) (Reply)

I Was Assaults By The SARS On My Way To Jumat, Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy / Two Sisters, Aged 12 And 14 Missing In Bayelsa State Since Independence (photos) / UNICEF Bags For IDP Sold In Kano Market[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.