Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

What To Do With 150k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What To Do With 150k (1058 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 150k / I Need To Invest On Legit Business Can I Do With 150k / With 150K Monthly You Can Own A Plot At Cedarwood Estate Phase 1,before Eleko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do With 150k by theGigolo: 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
Good day nairalanders,

I have some 150k cash on me at the moment and am wondering what to invest it on seeing as the money already has a destination, I intend on getting a laptop with it next month, but I want to know if I can invest the capital now and probably get it back next month ending?

Suggestions are welcome, please no childish comments here, cos you will be ignored.
Re: What To Do With 150k by Tamass: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
carry am play 2odds for bet9ja smiley
Thank me later
Re: What To Do With 150k by greatnaija01: 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
150 is very big.... TAKE it and BUY BITCOIN and then sit back and watch it grow.

If you do not like that Idea simply go to the business page on NL there are tutorials on IMPORTATION simply use the 150K to import goods for Christmas and when Christmas comes you can sell them at over 300% and make your money X3.

thank me later
Re: What To Do With 150k by blessedvisky(m): 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
greatnaija01:
150 is very big.... TAKE it and BUY BITCOIN and then sit back and watch it grow.

If you do not like that Idea simply go to the business page on NL there are tutorials on IMPORTATION simply use the 150K to import goods for Christmas and when Christmas comes you can sell them at over 300% and make your money X3.

thank me later
Bro how can I contact you? I don't know how pm works o
Re: What To Do With 150k by greatnaija01: 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
why exactly do you want to contact me o

blessedvisky:

Bro how can I contact you? I don't know how pm works o
Re: What To Do With 150k by Makuos: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
theGigolo:
Good day nairalanders,

I have some 150k cash on me at the moment and am wondering what to invest it on seeing as the money already has a destination, I intend on getting a laptop with it next month, but I want to know if I can invest the capital now and probably get it back next month ending?

Suggestions are welcome, please no childish comments here, cos you will be ignored.

Contact Emmanuel or whatsapp: 08067251843.

Head Office: 10, Akinremi Street, Off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos.

Re: What To Do With 150k by blessedvisky(m): 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
greatnaija01:
why exactly do you want to contact me o

I saw a comment of yours where you said you are a millionaire today thanks to bitcoin. Pls teach me how
Re: What To Do With 150k by greatnaija01: 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
there are several pages on bitcoin earning here on nairaland, kindly visit them and learn. So sorry but I do not have the TIME to start teaching anyone.
I bought bitcoin (4BTC) when it was $200 dollars and now its $5600 per coin thats over 2000 percent so you can calculate what I mean by being a naira millionaire. I DID NOTHING. I just let it grow. so there is nothing to teach.

blessedvisky:

I saw a comment of yours where you said you are a millionaire today thanks to bitcoin. Pls teach me how
Re: What To Do With 150k by blessedvisky(m): 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
greatnaija01:
there are several pages on bitcoin earning here on nairaland, kindly visit them and learn. So sorry but I do not have the TIME to start teaching anyone.
I bought bitcoin (4BTC) when it was $200 dollars and now its $5600 per coin thats over 2000 percent so you can calculate what I mean by being a naira millionaire. I DID NOTHING. I just let it grow. so there is nothing to teach.

Ok
Re: What To Do With 150k by Taeewo(m): 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
Airdrop in cryptocurrency means when a developer of a

new token gives out a token freely to early users to

promote and create awareness of their project before

listing on exchange......

Tools needed for you to always qualified for any

airdrops are Ethereum and Waves wallet that supports

ERC 20 token,you create a bitcointalk.org account and

also have telegram app installed on your phone..

They are so many developers given airdrop to members

like Pluscoin,eXrp, ELTcoin , Dragon, Ethercat, Energy,

dimon etc

You can monitor all latest airdrop on this telegram

channel

www./cryptocurrencyairdrop

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Coinbase Account? / How To Make One Hundred Dollars Every Week / You Have Current Union Domicilary Account With Visa Card. Let Cash Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.