Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

7 Or More Quick Ways To Boost Traffic To Your Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Or More Quick Ways To Boost Traffic To Your Blog (344 Views)

Quick Ways Of Getting Traffic To Your Website / Pls I Need Anybody With A Windows 7 Or Xp Enabled Laptop Or Computer / Jumia To Boost Ecommerce In Nigeria, Plans A Month ‘black Friday’ Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Or More Quick Ways To Boost Traffic To Your Blog by JimloveTM(m): 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
For a while now, i have been touring some blogs and one trend is common: The blogs with original, rich and quality posts don't get enough traffic while the copy and paste ones get all the views and comments. Okay in my over 11 years blogging experience & 5 years plus experience in internet marketing, here are some quick ways to boost traffic to your blog:

1. Build a mailing/subscriber list:
2. Auto share your blog posts to all social networks (Facebook,Twitter,LinkedIn,etc)
3. Write long lasting and non-expiring posts
4. Share your articles on Facebook groups
5. Add your Blog URL as your signature on Forums and Communities
6. Reduce your Page Load time
7. Optimize your Blog Posts for Search Engines

Kindly leave a comment below if you know of more quick ways to boost traffic to your blog and let me know if these method has worked for you. CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

See full details >> https://jimlovetm.com/1013-quick-ways-to-boost-traffic-to-your-blog

(1) (Reply)

Passion For Diifficult Task Drove Me Into Business / Invest With ME, Get Extra 10k On Your Investment! / Promo! Promo!, You Deserve A Slice Of Paradise On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.