Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

What Will You Do If You See Tiwa Savage In Your Street? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do If You See Tiwa Savage In Your Street? (2063 Views)

1 Month After Your Street Transformer Blow (nepa In Nigeria) Up Nepa!!!#kcboi / Hilarious/savage Memes That Will Make Your Day / Me Goofing Around Forming Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You See Tiwa Savage In Your Street? by MissAprokoMedia(f): 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
So I was curious as to how some of you will react if you see Tiwa savage in your area,as for me I will dance One corner on top of her weavon!!

Re: What Will You Do If You See Tiwa Savage In Your Street? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Pass her like I would pass any other person.
(Atleast she won't be first. Actors and actresses are regular customers to my passers-by list)...

All of them celebs can snub for Africa so I first block any avenue than can give them room for that.
I am my own celeb too

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See Tiwa Savage In Your Street? by ashlyfab78(m): 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
I ll invite her over for fresh palm wine at mama salaye stand cool
Re: What Will You Do If You See Tiwa Savage In Your Street? by Slayer2: 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
I only have business with single young girls.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Tiwa Savage In Your Street? by Coloradvantage(m): 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
see her like any other human, and walk pass.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Tiwa Savage In Your Street? by bro4u: 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
You didnt call Dangote, Mike Adenuga or Oprah Winfrey; Why go for Tiwa...SMH for you

but Op boredom has engulf your soul to the extent that you're now lost in wishful imaginationsundecided
Re: What Will You Do If You See Tiwa Savage In Your Street? by Homeboiy: 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
Call her into my room and finger her embarassed grin

(1) (Reply)

Gov, Rochas Replies Omojuwa / Funny Response FCMB Gave Customer Requesting Christmas Message / Warri Proverbs That Can Make You To Crack Your Ribs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.