Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Does This Make Me Fake- I Don't Allow Anyone To See Me Down? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Does This Make Me Fake- I Don't Allow Anyone To See Me Down? (570 Views)

Olowu Of Owu Kuta Warns Youths Not To Allow Politicians Hijack ENDSARS Protest / Ooni Of Ife: "Why I Don't Dance In Public Anyhow" / Shadrach Erebulu, Adou: "I Don’t Allow Women To Wear Trousers In My Palace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Make Me Fake- I Don't Allow Anyone To See Me Down? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
i.e. allow them to see me sad, down, vulnerable etc..

I don't allow most people to see me this way, a lot of people will be secretly happy to see you down or see you as someone they can look at to be feeling better about themselves i.e. 'it could be word I could be [my name]'

I never allow anyone to pity me, even though one of my parents died recently and I don't even want to exist anymore - no one would ever tell as I am the happiest person around (or at least I act like it)

My family / close friends and my counsellor know the truth, but for everyone else I don't allow anyone to catch me 'slipping'

Is this fake?
Re: Does This Make Me Fake- I Don't Allow Anyone To See Me Down? by Tamass: 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Honestly i dont even understand ur question
Re: Does This Make Me Fake- I Don't Allow Anyone To See Me Down? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Tamass:
Honestly i dont even understand ur question

Go and learn english jor
Re: Does This Make Me Fake- I Don't Allow Anyone To See Me Down? by Tamass: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
brightfuture17:

Go and learn english jor
Seriously i'm not in any way trying to make fun...I did not get the question you were trying to ask..
And my english is quite good at least to the extent of comprehension and deduction
Re: Does This Make Me Fake- I Don't Allow Anyone To See Me Down? by Coloradvantage(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
I no get ur talk bros... break it down.
Re: Does This Make Me Fake- I Don't Allow Anyone To See Me Down? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
As a man thinketh, so his he. If you think you are faking it, then you are obviously fake. From your post, I can tell you have this inner voice that keeps telling you: " you are only deceiving yourself."
Re: Does This Make Me Fake- I Don't Allow Anyone To See Me Down? by Yeligray(m): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
If you keep your pains, sorrows and what's hurting you to yourself results are that you won't get any better.
A wise man once said 'a problem shared is a problem half solved'.. Dying in silence is a very bad disease... And i also want you to know that if u need a shoulder to cry on or sum1 to talk to you gat me and also everyone here on nairaland.
Re: Does This Make Me Fake- I Don't Allow Anyone To See Me Down? by Yeligray(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
If you keep your pains, sorrows and what's hurting you to yourself results are that you won't get any better. You have to let someone in..."the enemy you know is better than the one you don't" let them see u cry or sad and in that way you will know whom you choose to be with and not.
A wise man once said 'a problem shared is a problem half solved'.. Dying in silence is a very bad disease... And i also want you to know that if u need a shoulder to cry on or sum1 to talk to you gat me and also everyone here on nairaland.
Re: Does This Make Me Fake- I Don't Allow Anyone To See Me Down? by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 14, 2017
It's a good personality, I've got that charisma too but then whenever you feel the need, release your bottled feeling

Cry when you're alone to feel better
And if you got a gf or bf who understands and trust you, open your heart up to your loved ones

Humans are social animal
Re: Does This Make Me Fake- I Don't Allow Anyone To See Me Down? by ruffhandu: 11:06am On Oct 14, 2017
Share with people only when it can make you feel better. If not, manage the situation, everyone has his own bag of wahala they are dealing with.

(1) (Reply)

Warriors Do Not Have Many Glaring Weaknesses / Marriages Conducted By Ikoyi Registry Not Legally Binding, Court Rules / Bad Habits That Are Good For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.