Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

I Have Failed To Change The Mind Of Potential Yahoo Boys - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Failed To Change The Mind Of Potential Yahoo Boys (1445 Views)

MDAs Failed To Remit N1.2 Trillion - Fiscal Commission Says / How Can I Change The Number Linked To My BVN / Banks To Pay N10,000 Fine For Failed Transaction Not Reversed Within 24hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Failed To Change The Mind Of Potential Yahoo Boys by Finstar: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
I launched my blog four months ago and the core purpose was to make impact. Yes, to help dish out lucrative and legitimate businesses one can do here in Nigeria. Recently, I discovered that the desperation for quick money is making lots of folks consider a vile means. To them, money must be made.

I set out to help.. I wanted to help save the future cause it lies with the youths, but I failed!

I wrote an article "Become a Yahoo Boy in Nigeria"

You can see the article here >> http://www.entmirror.com/become-a-yahoo-boy/

Mainly to serve as a hook, to hook them by the throat and show them the way of light. I started promising and at the end, spinned off.. To help them see reasons why this yahoo business is not the answer.

Do you know what I got in return? Threats.. My mail inbox is filled with it.. My blog comments aren't funny either.. I wanted to help, but I failed cry cry

I set out to help, now I'm feeling like the most horrible being on earth.. I know I'm emotional, but it hurts cry

If I'm to expose search engine terms used to find this very post, you'll surely weep for the future.. So far, this is the only post with the highest views..

Lalasticlala, Seun, let's help fight against this vile means of making money..

1 Share

Re: I Have Failed To Change The Mind Of Potential Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Bro, right now, I just want to join them, I have advocated against it but, Bros me no get money. Even money for card do data na hard thing, all because I don't want to do bAD thing, see small boys dey ride car me I dey waka, an iam more intelligent than all of them. For Bleep sake my IQ is 174.
So Bros, provide a solution If you want people to stop.
Re: I Have Failed To Change The Mind Of Potential Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ibkayee come and campaign against evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Failed To Change The Mind Of Potential Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
Piiko:
Ibkayee come and campaign against evil
I hate you, you disgust me
Re: I Have Failed To Change The Mind Of Potential Yahoo Boys by ibkayee(f): 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
Piiko:
I hate you, you disgust me
Lool piiko, are you well?
Re: I Have Failed To Change The Mind Of Potential Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool piiko, are you well?
nah, I just lost my mind
Re: I Have Failed To Change The Mind Of Potential Yahoo Boys by ibkayee(f): 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
Piiko:
nah, I just lost my mind
kiss
Re: I Have Failed To Change The Mind Of Potential Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
ibkayee:

kiss
go joor, got have forgotten the good old days
Re: I Have Failed To Change The Mind Of Potential Yahoo Boys by Finstar: 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
donsimo:
Bro, right now, I just want to join them, I have advocated against it but, Bros me no get money. Even money for card do data na hard thing, all because I don't want to do bAD thing, see small boys dey ride car me I dey waka, an iam more intelligent than all of them. For Bleep sake my IQ is 174.
So Bros, provide a solution If you want people to stop.

I totally understand how you feel bro.. It's very depressing, especially if you know that you are very intelligent and yet, nothing to show for it.. Sometimes you wil even feel like committing suicide when you see those you are way better than make it in life.. However, that's not yet an excuse to give up.. We all have our race to run..

It's true that the society is not helping.. Expections from family and friends can be overwhelming.. But we've to push forward bro.. We just have to..

As long as we still have breath, we should keep fighting.. Be a fighter.. Don't give up yet..

4 Likes

Re: I Have Failed To Change The Mind Of Potential Yahoo Boys by ibkayee(f): 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Piiko:
go joor, got have forgotten the good old days
Lool cheesy
Re: I Have Failed To Change The Mind Of Potential Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 14, 2017
Can this be stop
Re: I Have Failed To Change The Mind Of Potential Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 14, 2017
Finstar:

I totally understand how you feel bro.. It's very depressing, especially if you know that you are very intelligent and yet, nothing to show for it.. Sometimes you wil even feel like committing suicide when you see those you are way better than make it in life.. However, that's not yet an excuse to give up.. We all have our race to run..

It's true that the society is not helping.. Expections from family and friends can be overwhelming.. But we've to push forward bro.. We just have to..

As long as we still have breath, we should keep fighting.. Be a fighter.. Don't give up yet..

Bro am not giving up, its just the list of what am willing to do it getting longer and what am not willing to do is getting shorter( and trust me u have no idea what am feeling) I could start here but I hate to type; it doesn't give one enough expression for what needs to be said and my mind moves so fast.
Bro if you have anyway to make money am here, am begging for help if you can or anybody, just inbox me. I just need enough to get by now.
Re: I Have Failed To Change The Mind Of Potential Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 14, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Failed To Change The Mind Of Potential Yahoo Boys by Finstar: 6:58am On Oct 14, 2017
donsimo:

Bro am not giving up, its just the list of what am willing to do it getting longer and what am not willing to do is getting shorter[b]( and trust me u have no idea what am feeling)[/b] I could start here but I hate to type; it doesn't give one enough expression for what needs to be said and my mind moves so fast.
Bro if you have anyway to make money am here, am begging for help if you can or anybody, just inbox me. I just need enough to get by now.

Forget the fact that I owe a blog, if I'm to cool down and narrate the story of my life, you'll surely thank God for his mercies upon your life. I would love it if you pm me.. We need to talk privately... I might not have the money to give you, but I might have an idea that can fetch you some money. As long as you can read and write, then money shouldn't be a problem in this age. Remember, knowledge is power!
Re: I Have Failed To Change The Mind Of Potential Yahoo Boys by Taeewo(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
Airdrop in cryptocurrency means when a developer of a

new token gives out a token freely to early users to

promote and create awareness of their project before

listing on exchange......

Tools needed for you to always qualified for any

airdrops are Ethereum and Waves wallet that supports

ERC 20 token,you create a bitcointalk.org account and

also have telegram app installed on your phone..

They are so many developers given airdrop to members

like Pluscoin,eXrp, ELTcoin , Dragon, Ethercat, Energy,

dimon etc

You can monitor all latest airdrop on this telegram

channel

www./cryptocurrencyairdrop
Re: I Have Failed To Change The Mind Of Potential Yahoo Boys by IamKollinx(m): 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
I just read your stupid childish post and I must say you were only searching for cheap traffic on your blog. I mean how can you convince people with such a poor writing skills.

Bros, cool down. I know you want to reach the Adsense payment threshold for this month. Just try to be original. It's not by force to blog.

If you claim you have the formula for yahoo + then share it with guys on the blog. Please change the post tiltle or delete it if you want no more insults.
Re: I Have Failed To Change The Mind Of Potential Yahoo Boys by Finstar: 8:31am On Oct 16, 2017
IamKollinx:
I just read your stupid childish post and I must say you were only searching for cheap traffic on your blog. I mean how can you convince people with such a poor writing skills.

Bros, cool down. I know you want to reach the Adsense payment threshold for this month. Just try to be original. It's not by force to blog.

If you claim you have the formula for yahoo + then share it with guys on the blog. Please change the post tiltle or delete it if you want no more insults.

I understand your outburst, you too want to indulge in such means.. Sorry, I will never share such a vail means.. Through that post, many have been saved. Apart from the insults, I have made an impact.. In fact, google think the post is very useful hence, its ranking so high.. Campagn against evil.
Re: I Have Failed To Change The Mind Of Potential Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 10, 2017
Op, can you mail me so we talk.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

In Desperate Need Of A Loan. / / Seeking Training Firm To Partner With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.