Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Someone Should Judge This Serious Case - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Someone Should Judge This Serious Case (695 Views)

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) / A Serious Case Of Betrayal By My Best Friend, / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Judge This Serious Case by prittygift114: 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
"Husband and wife decide not to be on facebook, they jointly made the decision to wipe everything on their accounts and deactivate it.

But then, each secretly opened another facebook with a different name and pictures.

Somehow they became friends and uncle started catching feelings.

Now uncle Started feeling guilty of using a fake picture and didn't want to betray his new found friend, in case she does agree to come visit him when he asks.

So he decided to open up, and sent her his real pictures ,telling her he has a reason for using fake pictures on facebook.

Madam realized her facebook Chyker is Her husband, so she maintained that everything is alright, that she understands, with the hope of running away and deactivating that account.

That was when uncle told her how he's feeling about her and would Want them to meet ,that he is seriously looking for a wife.

Though she was furious, she just told him she can't make the journey because she is broke.

But surprisingly, he asks for her account number so he can send her money for flight and other things she would be needing for the journey.

She got even more furious, she has been the one footing their bills at home because her husband who is away on a job claims he has not been paid for over 6 months, she even sends him money for feeding.

So she angrily decided to collect money from him, and sent him a cousins account number. And asked him to add something extra that she needs to pay someone to look after her sick mother while she is away.

He sent her a total of 400k.

Immediately which she blocked him and deactivated her account.

Now here's the koko. He came back home one week after that betrayal very sick and temperamental . She knows he is angry, but doesn't care, but then his temperament is affecting her children ,because he is always shouting at them.

Do you think she should give him back the money or not. If she should, how would she explain how she got it?
Re: Someone Should Judge This Serious Case by Chongaiman: 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
Husband & wife matter? Oga, who am I to judge?

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Judge This Serious Case by eyinjuege: 8:43am On Oct 14, 2017
I want to believe this is not a true story.

If it is, she should keep the money.

She should also ensure he starts footing the bills at home. Let her tell him things are getting bad at her workplace, and she doesn't have as much money to be spending at home. When it's time for rent or school fees, she should not shake body...

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Judge This Serious Case by Eyimofe2017: 9:35am On Oct 14, 2017
Cunny man die, cunny man bury am.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Judge This Serious Case by shinarlaura(f): 9:48am On Oct 14, 2017
I don't even want to believe this story is true.

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Judge This Serious Case by ImaIma1(f): 10:43am On Oct 14, 2017
She should not return the money. Besides, he gave her the money to come visit him and she is right there with him even if he might not know. His temperament will calm down. It cannot last forever.
Maybe after a year, you can tell him that you were the friend/scammer on facebook. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Always Goes Naked And Swears With Her Private Part – Pastor Tells Court / Why Are First Sons Always Look Like Their Mother. / Two Women Arrested For Giving A Baby A Blunt To Smoke & Recording It (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.