Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Toefl Examination In Nigeria - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Toefl Examination In Nigeria (924 Views)

Grace High School Entrance Examination Into JSS 1 (2013/2014) / Oversea Full Scholarship ( Register For Toefl, Gre, Sat, Act @ Affordable Price / Insight Into Toefl Examination(urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toefl Examination In Nigeria by adeniyi334: 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2010
This Forum is for Information regarding TOEFL examination in Nigeria. I have taken it upon myself to see to it that I expose all these Scam people that go about parading themselves as people who have the legitimate franchise from ETS to register people for TOEFL examination in Nigeria. Day in Day out, I hear different stories about people getting scammed online by people they sent money to. Some get registered with fake credit cards others just get ripped off. I would like to call your attention to a forum I posted here a few months back and I had people contribute to it. The link is https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-373562.0.html. You would even notice one of the scam people tried to post on the forum.

I am still compiling a list of trusted centers here in Nigeria. The only one I have visited and confirmed from all sources to be 100% clean and efficient is the American Owned First New Generation Study Center http://www.fngcenter.com. The owners are American and they are trustworthy.

I would just post the reply of faith here.

1. Do not give anybody money Online for any reasons

2. Once you walk into any place to register, ensure it's located in a reputable environment and they have a solid structure (Building etc.).

3. A good website would add credence

4. The staffs you speak with, take a look at them if they practice what they preach.

Better still, just go to www.fngcenter.com, pay them a visit at GRA, Ikeja, and make up your mind for yourself.

NOTICE FOR ALL SCAM PEOPLE I am working with some police contacts and we are tracking you down, so, if your job is to swindle people off their TOEFL and Tavel ambitions, go and get a life and look for a job or else, dare me, Kirikiri awaits you. AND I MEAN IT.
Re: Toefl Examination In Nigeria by blowh4ck: 2:26am On Sep 07, 2012
gfgfgfg

(1) (Reply)

Admission Process/payment Of Fees For Bingham University,new Karu 15/16 Session / Study In Malaysia(BRITISH UNIVERSITY) or Visit Malaysia For (HOLIDAYS/BUSINESS) / Ansu Post Ume 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.