Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,519 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) (49869 Views)

Omo! This Looks So Real. I Was Scared At First / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) by Sharon6(f): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
Benignasweety:
I have seen the movie... sooo real ehnnn..

plz how do I get rid of pimples I got while pregnant. It jex wouldn't disappear.

My number is on my signature. Get in touch
Re: Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) by ammy4goodies(f): 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
whitebeard:
Every time the eye of a burnt person on nollywood is always looking like that..as they said we would get there..anyways we waiting for deadpool2 and fast and furious 9
. grin grin grin grin
Re: Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) by sshalom(m): 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
Not bad at all. We are gradually getting there.
Re: Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) by Niwdog(m): 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nothing is real here, maybe in picture but the film is wack, the way they set the guy ablaze was so fake as in the fire itself was nonsense
The script writer didn't do his/her work well
I didn't no the purpose of Regina Daniel in the film
The guy who did the final prayer was a sinner who was ready to make sacrifices in order for him to get fame
Ooh

BIA op don't bring nonsense here again
Re: Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) by TalkingBird: 1:08am On Oct 15, 2017
I forgot the title and got worried at the scene. Good art work
Re: Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) by aboladejohnny(m): 8:41am On Oct 15, 2017
Perfecto
Re: Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) by GaniuKazeem(m): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2017
[Every time the eye of a burnt person on nollywood is always looking like that..as they said we would get there..anyways we waiting for deadpool2 and fast and furious 9]
Re: Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:30am On May 31, 2019
From this day on I shall be known as Bob. For Bob is a good name and I am good. But if you want you can just call me Sally. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Mercy Won BBNaija 2019 - TheNewsGuru / Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade / Download MTV Shuga Season 1, 2, 3, 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.