Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

''to Win Ballon D'or, I Must Win Everything''-eden Hazard - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ''to Win Ballon D'or, I Must Win Everything''-eden Hazard (357 Views)

Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory / Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Will Not Win Ballon D'or - Kylian Mbappe / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''to Win Ballon D'or, I Must Win Everything''-eden Hazard by ninnomedia: 8:43am On Oct 14, 2017
Eden Hazard has downplayed his chances of winning the Ballon D’or after making the final 30 shortlist released during the international break and equally noted he is not obsessed about winning the top player award.

The Belgian international since moving to Chelsea football club in 2012 has consistently delivered impressive performances, helping his team win two Premier League titles in three seasons and notching at least a decade of goals every season.

Speaking with Soccer Saturday ahead of Chelsea’s trip to their London neighbours-Crystal Palace, the 26-year old Belgian revealed his thoughts on making the final 30.

Source:http://ninnomedia.com/to-win-ballon-dor-i-must-win-everything-eden-hazard/

"I have no chance [of winning]. I think a lot of players are better than me but I am happy to be in the last 30 players. I know I am on this list because I play for Chelsea and because I play with great team-mates. They help me every week to be on this list," he added.

"I don't know if in the future I can have the chance to win the Ballon d'Or but it is not my objective now. My objective is to play and to enjoy myself on the pitch.

The former Lille player also took time to pay tributes to Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo’s consistency in the last 10 Ballon d’or editions, which has seen the La Liga stars share the award.

Source:http://ninnomedia.com/to-win-ballon-dor-i-must-win-everything-eden-hazard/

"For the last 10 years, it has always been Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo, but Neymar is coming and a couple of others so we will see when Messi and Ronaldo stop playing, maybe we have a better chance but for the moment, it is not in my head.

"We have more chance to win the Ballon d'Or if we win everything. I think this year, Ronaldo deserved it because he won with Portugal, he won the Champions League, he won La Liga. If one day I want to win, I just have to win everything. Nice and simple!

"After the game [against Cyprus], it was something good. Me and Thorgan were just happy, not just to score, but also to play together. It is something good for me, for my family and for him."

(1) (Reply)

Indonesian Goalkeeper Dies On Pitch. / Russia World Cup: ISIS Issues Chilling Threat with Poster of Messi Crying Blood / Roger Federer... Tennis G.O.A.T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.