Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,951 members, 7,821,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Lets Discuss CITN!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lets Discuss CITN!!! (653 Views)

Jambite That Have Done Exam,lets Discuss The Questions You Can Still Remember / Lets Discuss CITN And Tax In General / Lets Discuss the Use and Importance of Polystyrene Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Discuss CITN!!! by thatNUPEboy: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2017
Firstly, i ll like to apologise for not being on nairaland for so many months now. Had issues logging in but that has been resolved. In order to avoid such situation again, will be dropping my email as an alternative way of contacting me.

This thread is for those of us who are into tax and interested in writing CITN (CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF TAXATION OF NIGERIA ) exams. If you have enquiries to make about the registration, exemption and the material for the exams, you can contact me using this email. thatnupeboy@gmail.com...when you email me, will give my watsapp number for smoother communication.

(1) (Reply)

COOU Admission List 2017/2018 Released Online / LAUTECH Admission Cut-off Marks 2017/2018 Published / .:What Is A Graduating Student Called?:.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.