Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

This Is How To Make Your First $15,000 This Month...free Guide...i Did You Can - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is How To Make Your First $15,000 This Month...free Guide...i Did You Can (1351 Views)

I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) / Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ / How To Apply For The Greenprenuer Business Accelerator Program To Win $15,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How To Make Your First $15,000 This Month...free Guide...i Did You Can by equipux(m): 10:10am On Oct 14, 2017
If you could not scale this method up to at least $300/a day…..SLAP yourself.

NOW RELAX YOUR MIND AND READ AS I UNVEIL TO YOU ALL MY DIRTY CPA SECRETS

Anyways now let’s go to business first of all we will start from the very beginning, and that’s your decisions, power, and affiliate mind set. These factors are what make your business successful, no matter what business you are in; decision making is what is a must for you to run a successful business.

First let’s talk about why a business will need affiliates or affiliate marketers. Everyone in this world is not the same; people have different mentalities, different talents, different approaches, different interests and most importantly different expertise. For example some people are good at accounting; some are good at selling etc. Within this case the predominant issue is that not everybody is perfect in every expertise, for example a doctor can’t be a lawyer or a lawyer can`t be a doctor. Everyone in this world has their own area of expertise.

Coming to CPA marketing. CPA means Cost per Action; you are paid once your referred user performs an action. For example, let’s say you referred someone to a website you are promoting, and your referred member joins that website. You are paid a certain amount of money when members join that particular site. Now, how do we get those advertisers who pay us for referring members to them? For this purpose we have many companies out there that connect us with advertisers and we are paid through those companies, these networks work as a bridge between advertisers and CPA affiliates, and make sure we are paid. For example; Peerfly, Maxbounty, (THE BEST NETWORK I EVER WORKED WITH ,ONLY FOR FIRST MONTH THEY WILL PAY YOU ON MONTLY BASIS AFTER THAT YOU WILL BE PAID WEEKLY PAYMENTS (MIN $100 EARNINGS REQUIRED) NeverBlue etc.
Next, who are the advertisers on CPA Networks? These are businesses or service providers who are looking for customers or leads. A lead is a qualified prospect that is starting to exhibit buying behavior, or for marketing, any contact that can lead to a sale is a lead. For example, finding a prospect who is interested in buying a product or who is interested in hiring a service is a lead.
So basically we find qualified prospects for a business or service and refer them to advertiser’s website.
Why do advertisers pay us to find leads why don`t do it themselves?
This is something very important for all CPA affiliates to understand, simply because it’s not their job. That’s our job, they are just service providers. Take the example of a local restaurant shop owner, a restaurant shop owner and his staff knows how to make a dish, and how to serve it because it’s their job. But marketing their shop is another story, they are not good at marketing simply because it’s not their job, and that is why they hire services of offline marketers. Even if they do market themselves, they are not effective, or they don`t achieve results of what hiring a professional marketer can get them. Why? Look around and find the answer yourself, they market in the same old ways. Just think, if you are a restaurant shop owner, what you will do to market your shop? Stick with a few marketing mediums. why? Because it’s not his job it’s not his profession. Being a marketer it’s your job to think about marketing possibilities and making marketing plans and implement them, and get the results you are aiming for.
In the same way, advertisers on CPA Networks let people who are good at marketing advertise their products and services and generate leads for them. The biggest benefit they have is that they have to only pay for a qualified lead. Think of being a business owner, someone sells your product or finds you clients and you only pay him for potential clients or buyers, he brings them in for you, and in return you give him some of the commissions for referring people? So that’s that, simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Make Your First $15,000 This Month...free Guide...i Did You Can by equipux(m): 10:13am On Oct 14, 2017

The System

The system that I am going to discuss in the next few pages is probably the simplest, easiest and one of the most potent moneymaking system that you’ll ever
come across.
The potential is so great that you can create a consistent six figure a year income
out of this system alone and the best thing is that it generates autopilot Income…Meaning you just set up the system once and it’ll bring you thousands of
dollars month after month without needing any effort on your part.
Another beauty of this system is that it suites all kind of marketers…Even if you
are a complete newbie,you can implement the full method within just a few
minutes.
In the case you are already making money with Internet Marketing, you can use this method to add another five to six figure a year income stream to your existing revenues with just a few minutes of work a day.

Types of CPA Offers
The basic CPA offers types are:
• E-mail submits
• ZIP submits
• Short forms
• Long forms
• Free trials
• Sales
• Downloads
• PIN submits

E-mail submits
Email submits are very simple CPA offers and the most favorable offers for newbies. The reason is very simple, they are easy to convert and you are paid when a visitor enters a valid email address. They have a low payout as compared to other offers, but they are easier to convert. You can find such offers on all networks.

ZIP submits
ZIP submits are also a well known and famous type of CPA offer .There are where you get paid when a visitors enters a valid ZIP code. Like E-mail submits, you do not get paid much per conversion but since not much is required, the conversion rates can be very high. Payouts for these vary, but are roughly the same as for E-mail submits.

Short forms
Short form CPA offers require more information than E-mail submits and ZIP submits. But the number of fields needed is limited. The visitor may be asked for full address, email address, date of birth and gender. But generally, no credit card details are needed. Dating offers often use short forms. Payout for short forms can be from just a dollar up towards ten dollars.

Long forms
Long form CPA offers are similar to short form offers but the visitor has to supply more information. Insurance or credit card companies often use long forms. Due to the amount of information required for a successful conversion, conversion rates are generally much lower than for simple offers like E-mail submits and ZIP submits. On the other hand, the commission for long forms is often generous, common payout start from $20 and goes up towards $40.

Free trials
Free trials generally require credit card details. The customer has to pay shipping and handling fee for the trial, generally around $5. And the companies will automatically ship, and bill, the customer a new batch once the trial period has ended. Unless the customer cancels the subscription. The CPA affiliate gets paid as soon as a customer signs up for the free trial and the commission is paid even if the customer cancels the subscription before the first shipment is due. For CPA affiliates free trials can be lucrative, the payout is often between $20 and $70.

Sales
CPA sales offers are the same as in traditional affiliate marketing. You get paid when a customer’s makes a purchase using your link. The payout varies but is often fairly high, from $20 and upwards. The main trouble is of course that a purchase is needed before you get paid. This make the conversion rates lower than for most other types of CPA offers.

Downloads
CPA download offers are software that can be downloaded for free. The software can be a game or toolbar utility. The software also includes some kind of adverting, but this is no malware or virus. The user can remove the software at any time. As a CPA affiliate, you get paid once someone has downloaded and installed the software on their computer. Targeted to the right audience free downloads can be very profitable. The customers do not need to supply any personal information or credit card details; they just download a piece of software.

PIN submits
PIN submit offers are downloads to a cell/mobile phone. The customer enters his mobile number and will get a PIN code sent to the number. In order to get the download, for example a ring tone, the PIN code has to be entered. Payouts for CPA PIN submits starts from about $2 and go up towards $10.

For instance, there is an offer for a “Free Sample of Gatorade” – when you send the visitor to the link provided by the CPA company,

When the visitor enters the e-mail address and click on CONTINUE – you are paid $1.80, many similar offers pay up to $2.75!

These offers are often referred to as “One Field Offers” or “E-mail and ZIP Submits”, you get paid anywhere from $0.75 to $1.75 every time someone submits their e-mail or ZIP (postal code).
Now, do you think this is easier than trying to make a sale? Heck yeah! The only downside is the low payment – but I think it doesn’t really matter since it is easier to get someone’s e-mail for a free offer rather than getting someone to take out their credit card and purchase a product.
There are people who make $20,000+ daily profit with these offers, they spend a lot of money on advertising and this is actually their main business.

I will give you a few more examples and I will explain how to promote these kinds of offers using free promotional methods. Once you spend a few hours to set it up, the money will be coming in for months and even years to come without you doing anything else.
Now, think about it: You set up a promotion like this that earns you only $10 per day… but what if you set up 10 promotions? Or with the time you set up 50 promotions? At only $10 per day this means $500 per day or about $15,000 monthly on AUTOPILOT!

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Make Your First $15,000 This Month...free Guide...i Did You Can by equipux(m): 10:24am On Oct 14, 2017
Re: This Is How To Make Your First $15,000 This Month...free Guide...i Did You Can by karlboss: 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
Make I try
Re: This Is How To Make Your First $15,000 This Month...free Guide...i Did You Can by bcashy: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
i knew it......na to collect 5500 naira each!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is How To Make Your First $15,000 This Month...free Guide...i Did You Can by Xandulyn(m): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
OP you are a disappointment to nairaland. If you are actually making money from it, you won't sell the knowledge.

Anyway, wetin concern me?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Make Your First $15,000 This Month...free Guide...i Did You Can by Asifo: 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
mas4synergy@gmail.com
Re: This Is How To Make Your First $15,000 This Month...free Guide...i Did You Can by bcashy: 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
Xandulyn:
OP you are a disappointment to nairaland. If you are actually making money from it, you won't sell the knowledge.

Anyway, wetin concern me?

He dey make $15000 monthly and he wan sell manual for 5500naira lol.....

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Make Your First $15,000 This Month...free Guide...i Did You Can by Taeewo(m): 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
Airdrop in cryptocurrency means when a developer of a

new token gives out a token freely to early users to

promote and create awareness of their project before

listing on exchange......

Tools needed for you to always qualified for any

airdrops are Ethereum and Waves wallet that supports

ERC 20 token,you create a bitcointalk.org account and

also have telegram app installed on your phone..

They are so many developers given airdrop to members

like Pluscoin,eXrp, ELTcoin , Dragon, Ethercat, Energy,

dimon etc

You can monitor all latest airdrop on this telegram

channel

www./cryptocurrencyairdrop

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Make Your First $15,000 This Month...free Guide...i Did You Can by bolesco: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2017
you have any PayPal dollar or payoneer for sell contact me.urgently ,08132644273(whatsapp)
Re: This Is How To Make Your First $15,000 This Month...free Guide...i Did You Can by gboyetade: 6:16am On Oct 16, 2017
I offer the best rates for Payoneer. Bring all your Payoneer funds at 342/$ now

I am open to escrow
Re: This Is How To Make Your First $15,000 This Month...free Guide...i Did You Can by Exempted: 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
I have never seen a screen shot of ur recent earnings on this forum......

I went as far as visiting ur site yet no proof of u earning up to $100 daily...
Re: This Is How To Make Your First $15,000 This Month...free Guide...i Did You Can by equipux(m): 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Exempted:
I have never seen a screen shot of ur recent earnings on this forum......

I went as far as visiting ur site yet no proof of u earning up to $100 daily...

Re: This Is How To Make Your First $15,000 This Month...free Guide...i Did You Can by equipux(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
see yourself

Re: This Is How To Make Your First $15,000 This Month...free Guide...i Did You Can by equipux(m): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
My free GUIDE HERE https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9_JiOrAvmUDUllZb3Vfa2h6TDQ

When I look at someone people I laugh. I am not here for joke ok

(1) (Reply)

Udomcares Breaths Hope On Traders, As Sensitization Campaign Kicks-off In Uyo / Approved And Verified Clickbank Account / Neteller Market Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.