Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

How To Detect Lies In Your Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Detect Lies In Your Family (656 Views)

Real Pleasures Lies In Your Wife's Body. / Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us / 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Detect Lies In Your Family by victree4: 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2010
Good day to you my readers,
I have noticed that lying have become the order of the day in most families and offices so i have decided to come up with a formula to detect lies where ever you are, be it in you working place, you home, travels, etc.
I have uploaded an easy to read report below that would lead you to checkmating lies and liars around you. so all you have to do is just download and go through it.
so why not:
save your relationship, family, job, offices, etc now
You have nothing to loose, only those liars.

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us Your "sleeping While Standing" Stories (only For New Parents) / Priority In A Marriage? / What Wil U Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.