Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Our Attitude! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Our Attitude! (1287 Views)

Attitude, Workplace Productivity And Personal Effectiveness / Attitude, Workplace Productivity And Personal Effectiveness / Workshop On Attitude Workplace Productivity & Personal Effectiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Attitude! by Olayinka777(m): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
Good day Nairalanders,it often bothers me when I see the way we do things in this country.
We want to start a business instead of learning all the ropes that would help us succeed we will be so much in a hurry to start. When we do we will start complaining of low patronage or even lack of it. The reason of me pouring out my anger is not far from the boxer's short I bought last week at the just concluded Abuja trade fair. I have been in need of it for a while so when I saw it I was glad that yes this is an opportunity to buy some .Obviously I knew it was sewn here,I didn't mind. To my rudest shock when I tested one on few days later it was so tight that my privates could hardly breathe.

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Writer Here. / Fuel Scarcity. How Much Does A Litre Sell In Your Area / Pls, What Business Can I Start With #60k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.