Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Skin Experts Save Me From Skincide - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Skin Experts Save Me From Skincide (2076 Views)

Why You Should Stop Wearing Makeup To Sleep, According To Experts / Fashion Design EXPERTS Needed In For A Bulk JOB. / 7 Experts That Will Make You Look Awesome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin Experts Save Me From Skincide by makurnini: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
IN SUMMARY I HAVE A VERY BLACK FACE AND CHOCOLATE BODY, I RESIDE IN ABUJA WHERE THE SUN IS HOT AS HELL FIRE, I NEED SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO GIVE MY FACE A VERY GOOD COLOUR WITHOUT HARSH CHEMICALS.
I CURRENTLY BATHE WITH ASANTEE PAPAYA AND USE NIVEN NATURAL FAIRNESS AS CREAM.
SO PLEASE HELP ME
cc. Doctor90, Chriskonor ,
Re: Skin Experts Save Me From Skincide by Ginaz(f): 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
"If you really wanna make a change take a look at yourself and make a change. " ~ Michael Jackson.

Love yourself, believe in yourself, accept yourself the way you are. Start making that change.
Re: Skin Experts Save Me From Skincide by balmofgilead: 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hello dear,sorry for your past ordeal.of you send me a private picture of your face so that i can accurately prescribe something it would help.now you should Avoid the sun like crazy!have your bathe twice daily and use this soap called k brothers black spot soap.stay away from all those tubes!make sure you use a sponge or facial brush with the soap and scrub your face and neck lightly!drink lots of water and Stay away from the sun.for cream you can use a little lotion like nivea and not oil or cream for now.
Re: Skin Experts Save Me From Skincide by makurnini: 12:24am On Oct 16, 2017
balmofgilead:
Hello dear,sorry for your past ordeal.of you send me a private picture of your face so that i can accurately prescribe something it would help.now you should Avoid the sun like crazy!have your bathe twice daily and use this soap called k brothers black spot soap.stay away from all those tubes!make sure you use a sponge or facial brush with the soap and scrub your face and neck lightly!drink lots of water and Stay away from the sun.for cream you can use a little lotion like nivea and not oil or cream for now.
Hello brother I am sorry I won't be able to share a clear picture of myself because I am weary of sharing pics online but here is a picture that clearly shows the difference between my face and hands and how uneven my face is . Thank you for your efforts and still waiting for your feedback
Re: Skin Experts Save Me From Skincide by balmofgilead: 1:15am On Oct 16, 2017
I understand better now!like i said AVOID the sun like mad!bath twice daily.buy the soap i earlier recommended and invest in facecaps to sheild ur face from the sun.you need to really maintain a good hygiene ok!if u can buy lemon of lime mix the liquid with granulated sugar and scrub your face every three days ONLY in the night WONDERFUL.keep me posted ok?
Re: Skin Experts Save Me From Skincide by makurnini: 10:35am On Oct 16, 2017
balmofgilead:
I understand better now!like i said AVOID the sun like mad!bath twice daily.buy the soap i earlier recommended and invest in facecaps to sheild ur face from the sun.you need to really maintain a good hygiene ok!if u can buy lemon of lime mix the liquid with granulated sugar and scrub your face every three days ONLY in the night WONDERFUL.keep me posted ok?
Thanks i will go look for the soap and keep you updated
Re: Skin Experts Save Me From Skincide by makurnini: 1:34am On Nov 04, 2017
balmofgilead:
Hello there bro, thank you very much for your suggestion , it helped me a lot

1 Like

Re: Skin Experts Save Me From Skincide by queenfav(f): 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
Go and buy New light lemon cream.. Use it every morning and night.. Within few days you will testify. I use it for sun burns and dark spots, and it leaves my face lighter and clearer.. It has no bleaching ingredient.

Re: Skin Experts Save Me From Skincide by makurnini: 10:41am On Nov 05, 2017
queenfav:
Go and buy New light lemon cream.. Use it every morning and night.. Within few days you will testify. I use it for sun burns and dark spots, and it leaves my face lighter and clearer.. It has no bleaching ingredient.
thanks , i will look it up
Re: Skin Experts Save Me From Skincide by balmofgilead: 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
makurnini:
Hello there bro, thank you very much for your suggestion , it helped me a lot
Im glad it helped!natural things are always the best!feel good no matter what!you are the best you!bathe twice daily,smell good!exercise!and pray to God to strenghten u!dnt change products so quicky.stick to a particular product for long lasting effect.
another thing that would help u is turmeric face mask.buy turmeric powder at most 500naira from wuse or garki market or anyother.mix it with baking soda.in a small container and add little water to form a paste.wash your face at night with ur soap.then apply then apply tge turmeric and baking soda paste to ur face.STAY AWAY FROM THE SUN!
Re: Skin Experts Save Me From Skincide by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
queenfav:

can one use it for spots on the body?
Re: Skin Experts Save Me From Skincide by queenfav(f): 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
ifypromise:

can one use it for spots on the body?
guess you can.
Re: Skin Experts Save Me From Skincide by makurnini: 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
balmofgilead:

Im glad it helped!natural things are always the best!feel good no matter what!you are the best you!bathe twice daily,smell good!exercise!and pray to God to strenghten u!dnt change products so quicky.stick to a particular product for long lasting effect.
another thing that would help u is turmeric face mask.buy turmeric powder at most 500naira from wuse or garki market or anyother.mix it with baking soda.in a small container and add little water to form a paste.wash your face at night with ur soap.then apply then apply tge turmeric and baking soda paste to ur face.STAY AWAY FROM THE SUN!
yah but i think your soap suggestion did the most magic , I wish I could look like this forever but something is telling me that i will still go blacker.
Re: Skin Experts Save Me From Skincide by balmofgilead: 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
makurnini:
yah but i think your soap suggestion did the most magic , I wish I could look like this forever but something is telling me that i will still go blacker.
You look very good!stay away from the sun.i cant SHOUT IT ENOUGH!face caps should be your friend.drink at least 2 litres of water a day.think positive and RELAX.im happy the soap is working.the turmeric mix will blow your mind!
Re: Skin Experts Save Me From Skincide by makurnini: 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
balmofgilead:

You look very good!stay away from the sun.i cant SHOUT IT ENOUGH!face caps should be your friend.drink at least 2 litres of water a day.think positive and RELAX.im happy the soap is working.the turmeric mix will blow your mind!
yah bro, thank you very much , may God Almighty answer all your prayers too.

(1) (Reply)

Fashionable Unisex Karmo Sneakers (photos) / Xmas Promo : Get An E-commerce Website Now For #15,000 + 1year Hosting & .com / Latest Braids Hairstyles For Women 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.