Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Why Is Eastern And Southern Africa Always Filled With Sex News?? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Is Eastern And Southern Africa Always Filled With Sex News?? (784 Views)

Coloureds In Southern Africa / What Is The Each Population Of Northern And Southern Nigeria? / Five Interesting Traditional Dances From Eastern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Eastern And Southern Africa Always Filled With Sex News?? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
Why is eastern and southern africa always filled with sex sex sex sex news??
Re: Why Is Eastern And Southern Africa Always Filled With Sex News?? by cristianisraeli: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
abdelrahman:
Why is eastern and southern africa always filled with sex sex sex sex news??

why is northern nigeria and northern africa and saudi arabia always filled with news of raping women and enslaving women and marrying girls of 9yrs old..answer this and i will answer yours
Re: Why Is Eastern And Southern Africa Always Filled With Sex News?? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
cristianisraeli:

why is northern nigeria and northern africa and saudi arabia always filled with news of raping women and enslaving women and marrying girls of 9yrs old..answer this and i will answer yours
why are we saying,what is this idiot saying?
Re: Why Is Eastern And Southern Africa Always Filled With Sex News?? by cristianisraeli: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
abdelrahman:
why are we saying,what is this idiot saying?

see this almajeri little beggar..

Re: Why Is Eastern And Southern Africa Always Filled With Sex News?? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
cristianisraeli:

see this almajeri little beggar..
where is the beggar you are talking about?
Re: Why Is Eastern And Southern Africa Always Filled With Sex News?? by cristianisraeli: 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
abdelrahman:
where is the beggar you are talking about?

Re: Why Is Eastern And Southern Africa Always Filled With Sex News?? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=61419532][/quote]so how that relates to me?
Re: Why Is Eastern And Southern Africa Always Filled With Sex News?? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
Not only those 2 parts, but Western, Central and Northern Africans are also obsessed with sex news. For example, take a look at the Romance section of Nairaland and you will notice that most of the topics are related with Sex. And we know that most of Nairalanders are Nigerians (West Africans).

I think Western Africans are more obsessed with Sex relating things than Eastern Africans. It's my opinion.

It's very sad. I mostly blame globalization for this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Tribe Or English, Which Are You Proud Of? / Calls For Dethronement, Condemnations Trail Yoruba Oba’s Adoption Of Emir Title / Reason For Oba Of Benin Visit To Ooni (more Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.