Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Beware Of Airtel - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of Airtel (1755 Views)

We Unlock All Types Of Airtel Routers And Mifi / List Of Airtel Tarrif Plans And Migration Codes. / Ussd Code To Stop Auto Renewal Of Airtel Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Airtel by benzion72(m): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
I was duped by airtel by airtel. Due to my location. I borrow N200 from airtel service charge was and giving N170, I received an alert that my BB has been auto renewed which BB, when I check balance I saw only N70. I had internet subscription running. I asked them to refund my money they are telling me story that the BB is expired

Please watch them it is like they are out to dupe unsuspecting customer
Re: Beware Of Airtel by ikombe: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
Dem don dupe me sotey i no dey recharge my line again grin grin

Dem dey remove 10 naira every 2hours 2minutes for my line. angry
Re: Beware Of Airtel by Pointblank09(m): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
Share the news on twitter and copy the whole world. copy all media houses in your contact and copy @ncc. You will thank me later. I had an experience with a bank. They refund my money and the ban manager personally came to have conversation with me.
Re: Beware Of Airtel by Etesam(m): 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
ikombe:
Dem don dupe me sotey i no dey recharge my line again grin grin

Dem dey remove 10 naira every 2hours 2minutes for my line. angry

(1) (Reply)

Google Play Store Hasn't Been Working Since 4 Days / Tecno Phantom Z Mini For Sale( Broken Screen) / How To Use DSTV Now App To Stream Live TV On The Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.