Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** (3094 Views)

Scam Review Writer Needed For Regular Articles / One-time Writing Gig Needed / Quillbot Is An Exciting Paraphrasing Tool That Will Blow Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by haggai247: 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
I am looking for good article rewriter who can do very good job on any article giving
You can also indicate what niche you are vast in and article would be send to you
This gig is not for you if you cannot follow the above rules
1. Make proper use of tense
2. paraphrase a sentence
3. Have a sound grasp of the English language, If your English is bad please don’t waste my time and yours
4. You should take time to proofread your work before submission,and should be plagiarism free, to achieve this just register on duplicontent checker dot com its free,
5. Avoid awkward sentences, bad grammar and spelling error.
To contact me send an email to haggaiandy@gmail.com use article writer as subject
a test would be conducted for those who apply just to rewrite a 300 word article
also those who have captivating stories(plagiarism free) and are willing to sell can send me a mail
Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by happyblogger: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
haggai247:
I am looking for good article rewriter who can do very good job on any article giving
You can also indicate what niche you are vast in and article would be send to you
2. paraphrase a sentence
3. Have a sound grasp of the English language, If your English is bad please don’t waste my time and yours
4. You should take time to proofread your work before submission,and should be plagiarism free, to achieve this just register on duplicontent checker dot com its free,
To contact me send an email to haggaiandy@gmail.com use article writer as subject
a test would be conducted for those who apply just to rewrite a 300 word article
also those who have captivating stories(plagiarism free) and are willing to sell can send me a mail
I am interested
Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
haggai247:
2. paraphrase a sentence

Apart from your rules, what is the pay for quality writers?

You never mentioned such.

2 Likes

Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by amadiwati(m): 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pls, check your mail. I am unable to send to the mail address above
Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by haggai247: 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Apart from your rules, what is the pay for quality writers?

You never mentioned such.
send a mail if you can write quality articles but generally i pay as what is obtainable on fiverr and freelancer
the only difference is outsourcing here is a gamble, that why i initiated the test
i have had bad/good experience outsourcing here but life goes on,
i outsourced a rewritten gig last month it was an eyesore but i still payed the person and i also lost my time and money because i was supposed to get a steady job from the client based on my recommendation from someone,

i have been outsourcing to the Philippines/indians on fiver and i have never had issues with them because they always undergoes test or show me samples
but here i discovered that sample are not just enough
Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by haggai247: 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
haggai247:
2. paraphrase a sentence
to all who showed interest articles have been sent, please take your time, may we all achieve success and may our way continue to be filled with challenges
Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
haggai247:

send a mail if you can write quality articles but generally i pay as what is obtainable on fiverr and freelancer
the only difference is outsourcing here is a gamble, that why i initiated the test
i outsourced a rewritten gig last month it was an eyesore but i still payed the person and i also lost my time and money because i was supposed to get a steady job from the client based on my recommendation from someone,

i have been outsourcing to the Philippines/indians on fiver and i have never had issues with them because they always undergoes test or show me samples

Ok then. I write quality.

I can help you write if you desire to hire me, but I don't need to write a test.

samples are okay[you actually don't need 'em]

Thanks.
Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by bewitching: 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
How much is the pay per word? You should state it, since this isn't a paid test.

1 Like

Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by haggai247: 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Ok then. I write quality.

I can help you write if you desire to hire me, but I don't need to write a test.

samples are okay[you actually don't need 'em]

Thanks.
sample is a MUST from my experience with writers here
Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
haggai247:

Do you actually have any article U want me to write? Lemme know so I cand handle that, but a 'second-party' worker for U as a member of Fiverr looks weird when you have an hirer who hired you to write his own content.

If you want me to send samples, leave me your email address.
Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by Ranchhoddas: 6:15am On Oct 17, 2017
haggai247:

You are terrible writer for someone who makes all these claims about bad writers from Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by GEJPosterity: 8:37am On Oct 17, 2017
haggai247:

Still waiting for your response after submitting the article yesterday.
Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by haggai247: 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
You are terrible writer for someone who makes all these claims about bad writers from Nairaland.
am not a writer am a hacker
don't expect me to come here and put full stop,punctuation mark I just write here and post it's left for you to add it if you deem it fit
I just come here once in a while to read and laugh.
Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by GEJPosterity: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
haggai247:

don't expect me to come here and put full stop,punctuation mark I just write here and post it's left for you to add it if you deem it fit

1 Like

Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by abelprice(m): 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
haggai247:

I had d feeling... observing your post and all I observed dat you are a very serious minded person... I was lyk.... what is dis guy following me for I even checked your followers and I saw jst me... dats wen it said to my self maybe you are here jst for distraction and u like my funny post (cos I try 2 be funny sometimes )... anyway kudos.... even though we are jst followers.... I do respect you...
Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by GEJPosterity: 4:58am On Oct 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by Ranchhoddas: 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
haggai247:

Interesting.
Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by GEJPosterity: 3:19am On Oct 24, 2017
This dude apparently came here to collect free work. Total bullshitter. But it's fine.

Just know that you will also never grow beyond this point.

5 years from now, you will still be running scams on Nairaland to collect free work that you will give to a Fiverr client for $20.

You'll discover that all this actually doesn't pay in the end.

Enjoy.
Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by haggai247: 4:29am On Oct 30, 2017
GEJPosterity:
This dude apparently came here to collect free work. Total bullshitter. But it's fine.

Just know that you will also never grow beyond this point.

5 years from now, you will still be running scams on Nairaland to collect free work that you will give to a Fiverr client for $20.

You'll discover that all this actually doesn't pay in the end.

Enjoy.
back from hiatus
I refuse to join issue with you
if can't do a good job and you require someone to hire you
what is rewritten or paraphrasing
you just change the tenses and called that rewritten
I am never going to outsource a rewritten gig for your kind of writing NEVER!!
and for you to even spill trash on my thread say a lot about you If you go further I will post a sample of the original article and what you called A REWRITE then people would judge
LEARN HOW TO PARAPHRASE a sentence and before you reply type that keyword paraphrase into Google read the results and compare to what you called rewrite
bye
do you expect after submitting the article I tell you its trash? or is that how Interviewer treat employees?
I even gave you a chance to redeem yourself but you choose to charge more for someone who is just starting out
typically Nigerian mentality
Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by GEJPosterity: 8:17am On Oct 30, 2017
haggai247:

back from hiatus
I refuse to join issue with you
if can't do a good job and you require someone to hire you
what is rewritten or paraphrasing
you just change the tenses and called that rewritten
I am never going to outsource a rewritten gig for your kind of writing NEVER!!
and for you to even spill trash on my thread say a lot about you If you go further I will post a sample of the original article and what you called A REWRITE then people would judge
LEARN HOW TO PARAPHRASE a sentence and before you reply type that keyword paraphrase into Google read the results and compare to what you called rewrite
bye
do you expect after submitting the article I tell you its trash? or is that how Interviewer treat employees?
I even gave you a chance to redeem yourself but you choose to charge more for someone who is just starting out
typically Nigerian mentality
Dude ABEG!

After even telling me "Good job!" and promising to send the actual paid work, it has been more than 2 weeks, and now you're coming up with stories about how my work wasn't good, bla bla bla. PLEASE!

Stick your bullshit up where the sun doesn't shine. I'm not your fukin mate personally or professionally. Even if you were legit, I would not be the one actually writing articles because I have 3 people working for me full time. I'm sure you must have noticed my custom email address. I'm not a freelancer - I run my own copywriting agency. I'm too far advanced in this game to play these stupid games with nobodies like you.

Bloody Nairaland scoundrel making up stories about how my work is supposedly bad. God punished you that you tried this with the wrong person this time. If my work was truly bad, I challenge you to post it up here and let's see.

If you don't post up my work for the world to judge, then you are a bastard.

Idiot!

Cc Jhaytee4all bewitching Ranchhoddas

2 Likes

Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by GEJPosterity: 8:25am On Oct 30, 2017
haggai247:

Here is the article this idiot sent to me to rewrite:

Learn What
to Overlook
A Point to Ponder
There’s a lot to be said for “picking and choosing your battles,” especially in the classroom. Given the fact that students are children and children seem to require lots of attention, teachers have to determine what kind of attention to give and when to give that attention. The moment a student learns that
he can get your attention, negatively or positively, any time he wants it, he will soon be vying for your constant attention and playing you like a fiddle! Therefore, you, not the student, need to be in control. And in order to be in control of when students get your attention and what kind of attention you actually give them, you will need to learn one of the great secrets of the most effective teachers—learning what to overlook, or at least pretending to overlook! You see, the most effective teachers sometimes use ignoring as a way of dealing with a situation. They realize that, in some instances, the best way to act is not to react!
Classroom Solution/Strategy
Too often, teachers stop the flow of activity—actually halting the entire lesson—to deal with one student. Sometimes, of course, this is appropriate. For instance, if a student is hitting another student, it is appropriate and necessary to stop what you are doing and deal with the situation. However, we continue
to find that more than half of all situations for which teachers stop teaching in order to address behavior problems could be better dealt with if ignored. Here’s an example: If a student is tapping his
pencil on his desk in an attempt to get your attention, this is something that can usually be ignored. If you ask students to take out their books and only one student does not take out his book (again, in an attempt to get your attention),
you may also choose to ignore this and see if he will eventually take out his book. But if you react and get upset, chances are good that he will fight back and will be more apt not to take his book out the next time and the next. Yet another example is a student drawing or doodling while he is supposed to be completing an assignment. Sometimes the best way to approach this is to redirect him instead of reacting to his lack of engagement in the activity.
This can be done by asking him a question such as, “Billy, would you mind doing a favor for me as soon as you finish your assignment?” You may be amazed to learn how well this technique works. In essence, you appear to have overlooked the fact that he was not participating, but in reality, you simply dealt with it in a more effective manner.
The following are just a few examples of what the best teachers overlook:
♦♦ Student noises that are made to attract the teacher’s attention
♦♦ Slouching in desks
♦♦ Daydreaming
♦♦ Underbreath comments designed to aggravate the teacher
♦♦ Slamming books on the desk when students are aggravated
about something
♦♦ Less-than-pleasant looks on students’ faces
♦♦ Occasional whispering between two students
♦♦ Occasional laughter between two students
Bottom Line
If you look hard enough to find something wrong, you will find it every time! And if you stop every time all behavior is
not perfect, then you may very likely never teach! So overlook what you can and deal with the rest. The skill of picking your battles will save you from war, and you’ll promote the behavior you’re looking for!

Here is what I submitted

Pick Your Battles
Think About it…

As any parent will tell you, the everyday relationship they have with their children often takes the form of a low-key power struggle. The endlessly inquisitive nature of kids makes them eager to find out how much control they can exert over their immediate environment, and to what extent they can subvert the authority of adult figures around them. One of the very first skills they pick up as babies is how to get the attention of their parents by crying, and this soon morphs into subtle manipulation. As a teacher, you must understand that sometimes, an effective strategy for dealing with certain disruptive behaviours is to consciously ignore them and refuse to give acknowledgement to the students displaying them. The most effective teachers have come to realise that not all disruptions need to be consciously dealt with, because their very acknowledgement gives validation to the children who are using them to get your attention. When children see that their teacher is not rising to the bait, they will realise that they are unable to gain control of the class. In most cases, after losing this battle of wits with you, they will eventually give up the antics and you will be able to go on with your lesson.

How Does This Work?

What happens all too often is that teachers interrupt the learning experience of the whole class – and potentially the children’s hard-earned attention – because Tim is tapping his ruler on the table and not paying attention. This interruption is exactly what Tim wants because he has been rewarded with the teacher’s attention, which makes him more likely to do it again. It also halts the learning process for the other children, who may not even have noticed Tim’s little performance. Research consistently shows that in more than 50% of the cases where teaching is halted to deal with an individual behavioral issue, the situation would have been better handled by simply ignoring it. If Little Tim had been pulling Rebecca’s hair or throwing paper planes around the classroom, the interruption would be justified as such behaviour actively obstructs other children from learning. However, if the effect of Tim’s behaviour is localised to just him, you would be better served by completely blanking him out until he realises that his behaviour is not being validated with your attention. Here’s another example of how this works. You have given your class a passage to read before a question and answer session, and Rebecca is looking around making faces and refusing to read the passage unlike her peers. You could immediately censure Rebecca for her juvenile behaviour, which would interrupt the learning process for the other 20-something kids who were not being disruptive, and would also give her the validation she seeks, making her more likely to repeat the behaviour in future. Alternatively, you could ignore it and proceed with the question and answer session, where you would then ask her a question or two from the assigned passage. When she sees that you noticed her behaviour and did not respond to it immediately, and that her peers can answer questions she cannot because of her actions, she will learn two lessons – first that she cannot win a battle of wits with you, and second that she needs to keep up with the class in future if she does not want to be put on the spot before her peers.

If you want to be a truly effective teacher, the following are some of the things you might want to stop acknowledging:

• Noises and silly faces intended to rile you up
• Improper desk posture (slouching,
• Staring outside windows and daydreaming
• Drawing and doodling during class
• Giggling and whispering between two students
• Muttering, sighs and kissing teeth
At The End of The Day
Remember that kids are just that – kids. Your job as a teacher is to find an effective way of imparting knowledge to them within the context of the restrictions that their playful, irreverent and childish nature presents. The only place you will find perfectly behaved students constantly willing to learn is at an elite military training unit somewhere – you will probably never find that in a school! So learn to pick your battles wisely and with any luck, you will be well on your way to becoming an effective teacher.

Now tell me that this idiot has any basis to disparage my work? If they gather your whole family including your unborn children together, can they produce this kind of work, and do so within 45 minutes like I did? Useless bastard coming here to collect free work and then actually attempting to besmirch my reputation. God punish you!

2 Likes

Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by haggai247: 10:33am On Oct 30, 2017
GEJPosterity:

Dude ABEG!

After even telling me "Good job!" and promising to send the actual paid work, it has been more than 2 weeks, and now you're coming up with stories about how my work wasn't good, bla bla bla. PLEASE!

Stick your bullshit up where the sun doesn't shine. I'm not your fukin mate personally or professionally. Even if you were legit, I would not be the one actually writing articles because I have 3 people working for me full time. I'm sure you must have noticed my custom email address. I'm not a freelancer - I run my own copywriting agency. I'm too far advanced in this game to play these stupid games with nobodies like you.

Bloody Nairaland scoundrel making up stories about how my work is supposedly bad. God punished you that you tried this with the wrong person this time. If my work was truly bad, I challenge you to post it up here and let's see.

If you don't post up my work for the world to judge, then you are a bastard.

Idiot!

Cc Jhaytee4all bewitching Ranchhoddas
THE IMPORTANCE OF POSITIVE EYE CONTACT IN THE
TEACHING PROFESSION-BEST WAYS
TO IMPROVE YOUR EYE CONTACT SKILLS.
A Thought To Consider.
"As far as you don't come across as compassionate and
kind to your
students, whatever you have to teach will be of little or
no interest to
them"
The speaker had just made the teachers realise how
important positive eye
contact was while teaching, by subjecting them to the
same conditions
students were subjected to during classes.
He had carried out his experiment while addressing them,
deliberately
looking around the room, at the floor, above their
heads,-everywhere except
directly at them. While speaking, he ensured he didn't
make eye contact
with any of them. The teachers became slightly
perplexed and began looking
around, curious as to what had his attention, as it
clearly wasn't them.
Slight perplexion became puzzlement and puzzlement
became detachment.
Immediately they stopped paying attention, the speaker
began to make eye
contact with those who were no more attentive. This, as
expected, made the
teachers uneasy. It was at this point he revealed that he
was in fact,
tricking them, and had made them understand just how
students whose
teachers did not bother to make positive eye contact
with them felt.
"You see" he continued, "teaching, as a profession, is
founded on human
association. In order to properly teach our students, we
need to become
friends with them, we need to make them understand
that they are important
to us. And one of the best ways to achieve that is
through positive eye
contact". By illustrating positive eye contact, (this
involves listening
with rapt attention and looking keenly while conversing
with students), you
are building up the student's eye contact skill.
Occasionally, teachers unconsciously concentrate on
specific areas of the
classroom. Students not within these areas are left out,
never receiving
any eye contact until they do something wrong. Only
then are they noticed,
and are given the dreadful 'teacher eye'. These students
eventually learn
to fear eye contact, and avoid making eye contact with
the teacher.
Another error arises as a result of teachers' constant
occupation. Teachers
are often occupied with documentation, and so do not
bother to engage in
positive eye contact with any student who needs
attention at the time of
work. Ensure to avoid this in your classrooms. A teacher
should never be
too engrossed in work to give proper attention to a
student.
PLAN OF ACTION
Examine how skilled you are in making positive eye
contact. For a whole
day, purposely engage your students. Say hello to them
when they walk into
the classroom, make positive eye contact while teaching,
pay rapt attention
to any student who asks a question, suggests an answer
or seems to have a
problem. If you find this to be unusual, your eye contact
skill needs to be
improved. Also if you find that you are reasonably
sound, keep at it, as
there is nothing like too much positive eye contact. It is
in fact, an
adequate control method, as students tend to behave
themselves when the
teacher is looking at them. So, pay rapt attention and
listen keenly. Take
care not to outface any student, as serious eye contact
is not synonymous
with negative eye contact. You can communicate your
feelings of sympathy or
dismay without looking annoyed.
CONCLUSION
In conclusion, positive eye contact fosters a healthy
relationship between
the teacher and the students. Negative eye contact is
detrimental to that
relationship. Serious eye contact is not synonymous with
negative eye
contact, and so should not be confused with it. When
positive eye contact
is adequately practiced, there will be little need for
serious eye contact
and no need for negative eye contact.
Look me in my eyes; Show me that you care
who would pay for such article as as a rewritten article that is simply why most Nigerian see freelance as easy source of wealth
Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by haggai247: 10:52am On Oct 30, 2017
you better don't make a full of yourself who would pay for incoherent,grammatically unfit article you just posted
posts your article on grammarly

you called what you posted a rewritten or paraphrase article I give up
wouldn't even dignify you with a reply am just too busy to engage in e-war
who would pay someone who writes like this #2500 per article?
I try as much as possible to keep people who work for me private even if a bad job was done
bad publicity for you
good publicity for me because if it were true people would have attest to your claim of me not paying/wanting free article.

MY ADVICE TO WOULD-BE FREELANCE

if you do not understand what freelance is please never rush into it
keep your high expectations to yourself
as a newbie try and make your work outstanding
parting shot
try and learn how to write to impress if given a test
people don't believe what you can do they want to see what you will do when given the opportunity
thanks
Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by GEJPosterity: 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
Look at this idiot. That's not even the article he sent me. Thank god I already posted it. See him lying like no man's business.

1 Like

Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by GEJPosterity: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
haggai247:
you better don't make a full of yourself who would pay for incoherent,grammatically unfit article you just posted

I try as much as possible to keep people who work for me private even if a bad job was done
bad publicity for you
good publicity for me because if it were true people would have attest to your claim of me not paying/wanting free article.

parting shot
people don't believe what you can do they want to see what you will do when given the opportunity
thanks

I can see that your level of bastardry is off the scale because despite that fact that I already posted up the article you sent me and my rewrite, you went ahead to post a different article and a different rewrite by someone else and call it my work. I'm now going to upload screenshots of our mail conversation since you have decided to be a worthless liar.

1 Like

Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by GEJPosterity: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
haggai247:

bad publicity for you

parting shot
thanks

This is our mail conversation and the attached screenshots you cursed liar! Now let me see you come here and post another piece of trash here claiming I wrote it. Let me just see you try it.

1 Like

Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by olabrad: 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
haggai247:
2. paraphrase a sentence

I have sent you a mail. I use Premium version of grammarly.com. Quality is, therefore, assured. Hoping to get a response from you asap.
Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by GEJPosterity: 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
olabrad:

I have sent you a mail. I use Premium version of grammarly.com. Quality is, therefore, assured. Hoping to get a response from you asap.
You better read the thread.

He will collect free work from you under the guise of "testing". This guy is a fraud!

4 Likes

Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by GEJPosterity: 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
You can see how this idiot @haggai247 suddenly went silent after I uploaded evidence. Useless bastard, you think it's my head you will use to eat abi? Thunder fire you and your family. Come back to this thread and talk, let me see you!
Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by GEJPosterity: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
Where is this bastard called haggai247? You can't talk again? I thought you had a mouth this morning, what happened? Cat got your tongue? Where are you? Come here and tall nonsense again, I'm waiting for you.

Idiot!
Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by Ranchhoddas: 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
I knew something was off about that guy.

2 Likes

Re: Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** by GEJPosterity: 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I knew something was off about that guy.
Lesson learned. No more "tests". If I lose work because of that, so be it.

Bunch of worthless small time fraudsters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! / Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.