Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Mourinho's Verdict On Liverpool Draw - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho's Verdict On Liverpool Draw (1450 Views)

Ronaldo Deserves A Three Match Ban For His Tackle On Liverpool’s Curtis Jones / Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player / Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho's Verdict On Liverpool Draw by manunitedgists1(m): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
Jose Mourinho has described Manchester United’s 0-0 stalemate against Liverpool at Anfield as “a positive point”. The Reds kept another clean sheet and maintained our unbeaten run in the Premier League by playing out a goalless draw against Jurgen Klopp’s men on Merseyside. Here is what the boss had to say in his post-match interview with Sky Sports and in his press conference… REFLECTING ON THE GAME “In the first half, we had the ball and were always compact. We had a few shots in the second half. They played with a very strong midfield of [Emre] Can, [Georginio] Wijnaldum and [Jordan] Henderson for 90 minutes but, in the second half, I had no-one on the bench to change the direction of the game. I thought they were afraid of our counter attack. I just tried to improve in attacking areas where I could surprise them, but they kept a strong organisation in midfield. I was waiting for him [Jurgen Klopp] to break it [the play] a bit more. But he didn’t let it break. A point, in this long marathon? A point at Anfield is OK.” READ MORE@ manunitedgists..com/2017/10/mourinho-verdict-on-liverpool-draw.html
Re: Mourinho's Verdict On Liverpool Draw by Megatrix: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
Mourinho is a cowardly coach. Man utd had the better squad and would have easily taken apart the Liverpool defence but mourinho decided to defend for 90 mins instead of attacking.
Re: Mourinho's Verdict On Liverpool Draw by Digriz(m): 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
Megatrix:
Mourinho is a cowardly coach. Man utd had the better squad and would have easily taken apart the Liverpool defence but mourinho decided to defend for 90 mins instead of attacking.
absolutely Right, united would hv beaten Liverpool bt Mourinho and his ego,just to maintain clean sheet.

1 Like

Re: Mourinho's Verdict On Liverpool Draw by stylochime: 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
MOU all the ! carry go noyhing do u. dis is Liverpool, u try to open up game bd dey punish u do beta to vlose up nd take one point

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO Pele - Messi Is The Best Player In The World / Win / Draw & Over 2.5 Predictions / Been Trying To Start Up My Own Bet9ja,why Is't So Hard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.