Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Adsense Advice - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Advice (546 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Advice by Offpoint: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
hello guys, I need an advice from you guys.
I just got my Google Adsense approved for one of my site, please can I make use of it on my other sites? what would likely be the consequences of doing? is it advisable to do so? your contributions matters.
Thanks
Re: Adsense Advice by BiafranBushBoy: 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
Offpoint:
I just got my Google Adsense approved for one of my site, please can I make use of it on my other sites? what would likely be the consequences of doing? is it advisable to do so? your contributions matters.
Thanks

You won't know the one that will get it blocked.
Re: Adsense Advice by Offpoint: 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You won't know the one that will get it blocked.
Explain better please... like my Adsense maybe block?
Re: Adsense Advice by BiafranBushBoy: 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
Offpoint:

Explain better please... like my Adsense maybe block?

You won't know the site that would make google to ban your adesense or block the AdSense account.
Re: Adsense Advice by Offpoint: 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You won't know the site that would make google to ban your adesense or block the AdSense account.
sorry about bothering you.. but non of the site is use for wrong doing... why will they block it?
Re: Adsense Advice by Horlami3370: 6:19am On Oct 15, 2017
Offpoint:
Thanks

Yes you can, Google personally allowed it so far none of the website is violating their policy.
Re: Adsense Advice by Jamieb(m): 7:32am On Oct 15, 2017
You can use your approved AdSense on 1 million sites if you want to. Nothing would be blocked as long as you did not do anything illegal with it and those sites comply with AdSense policy. Good luck bro
Re: Adsense Advice by BiafranBushBoy: 8:57am On Oct 15, 2017
Offpoint:

sorry about bothering you.. but non of the site is use for wrong doing... why will they block it?

Just an opinion.
Re: Adsense Advice by Offpoint: 9:08am On Oct 15, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Just an opinion.
Thanks a lot for your contribution
Re: Adsense Advice by Offpoint: 9:10am On Oct 15, 2017
Horlami3370:

Yes you can, Google personally allowed it so far none of the website is violating their policy.
Thanks a lot for this... all my sites are cool.
Re: Adsense Advice by Offpoint: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2017
Jamieb:
You can use your approved AdSense on 1 million sites if you want to. Nothing would be blocked as long as you did not do anything illegal with it and those sites comply with AdSense policy. Good luck bro
Thanks bro, I appreciate.
Re: Adsense Advice by Dreamword24: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Just an opinion.

Good afternoon bro, pls help me with that stuff nah.. I'm a student, I really need it.. accept the 3k pls
Re: Adsense Advice by BiafranBushBoy: 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dreamword24:

Good afternoon bro, pls help me with that stuff nah.. I'm a student, I really need it.. accept the 3k pls

I can't. It is way too small to leak out a confidential material. 3k to give you the official teaching slide of a whole NIIT?

I weak for you. I don't wana continue the negotiations.

Thanks.
Re: Adsense Advice by Dreamword24: 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I can't. It is way too small to leak out a confidential material. 3k to give you the official teaching slide of a whole NIIT?

I weak for you. I don't wana continue the negotiations.

Thanks.

so how much will you take, i just want to use it to study, nothing else.

(1) (Reply)

My Adsense PPC Is Very Low Which - Please Help / Naija Adsense Available For Sale For 7k / Who Can Make Me An Affordable News Website With This Themes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.