Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (505725 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by MrrKay(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
Gagzii:

Very good, I have one clean used for sale

Price and location
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Gagzii: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
MrrKay:

Price and location
Ikeja, 90k
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by MrrKay(m): 6:26am On Oct 05, 2023
Gagzii:

Ikeja, 90k
Over the budget
Distance barrier
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Gagzii: 7:36am On Oct 05, 2023
MrrKay:

Over the budget
Distance barrier
Ok

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by timmyblast(m): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
Infinix hot 12i
64g +4g
5000mAh
Lagos

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Silentgroper(m): 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
a4turitoroman:
This Infinix smart 7 plus is a very terrible phone
Why.. Una wan dey scare me.. Cause i just got one this thursday
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Silentgroper(m): 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
a4turitoroman:

Less than a week
What exactly is the problem u are having? Mine is 4days old
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Caicedobets(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
Silentgroper:
the phone is good but the battery is not durable
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Silentgroper(m): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2023
Caicedobets:
the phone is good but the battery is not durable
I'd like to hear d other guy's complain cause i've got one too. How is the charging? Slow or fast? Mine took two hours to move from 48 to 51, which is nt d case before and i just got it on thursday . Is that normal for the phone abi e don get problem

Quick question, have u/ do u press and charge urs at d same time?

one last question, does d phone has down board/charging board??
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Caicedobets(m): 7:20am On Oct 09, 2023
Silentgroper:
I'd like to hear d other guy's complain cause i've got one too. How is the charging? Slow or fast? Mine took two hours to move from 48 to 51, which is nt d case before and i just got it on thursday . Is that normal for the phone abi e don get problem

the phone is normally slow charging especially if u use the follow come charger.
I do press and charge at same time but I don't think it the issue
I don't understand the last question though
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by leksbore(m): 8:49am On Oct 09, 2023
Pls I want to repair infinix smart 4,the speaker n vibration is not working.,.any g9d engineer in Lagos,,,,pls reply
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Silentgroper(m): 9:55am On Oct 09, 2023
Caicedobets:
the phone is normally slow charging especially if u use the follow come charger.
I do press and charge at same time but I don't think it the issue
I don't understand the last question though
so you don't use the follow come charger .. what kind of charger do you use??

Can I see pictures ...

All phones either have a charging board/down board.. it's like a board that that has the charging port attached to it while some just have the charging port alone ..

Sometimes when you try to cahrge and it doesn't move as fast as it should, the problem is from the charging board if not from the charger ... I'm just thinking that's the problem but it's just a four days old phone and it's too early to start having issued like that..
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Caicedobets(m): 10:49am On Oct 09, 2023
Silentgroper:
so you don't use the follow come charger .. what kind of charger do you use??

Can I see pictures ...

All phones either have a charging board/down board.. it's like a board that that has the charging port attached to it while some just have the charging port alone ..

Sometimes when you try to cahrge and it doesn't move as fast as it should, the problem is from the charging board if not from the charger ... I'm just thinking that's the problem but it's just a four days old phone and it's too early to start having issued like that..
The Infinix charger that came with it right from the phone pack
The battery depleted from 100 to 90 within 20 minutes yesterday as against 1 hour 15 minutes when I newly got it so that's why I said it's not durable

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Silentgroper(m): 11:41am On Oct 09, 2023
Caicedobets:
The Infinix charger that came with it right from the phone pack
The battery depleted from 100 to 90 within 20 minutes yesterday as against 1 hour 15 minutes when I newly got it so that's why I said it's not durable
this is the follow come..

I actually asked to see the one you're currently using for it ..

This phone is starting to look like a wastebof buy seriously..
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by a4turitoroman: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
Silentgroper:
The fone is trash
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Silentgroper(m): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
a4turitoroman:

The fone is trash
Mine is charging really slow at d moment... Abeg, does anybody knw where i can get calcare office around ibadan, precisely around iwo road..

The ba3 too isnt lasting like before

Four days old phone fa
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by a4turitoroman: 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Thales01: 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
Silentgroper:

You shouldn't expect anything fascinating from a 10W charger.You should have at least gotten a device with an 18W charger.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Curdlebug(m): 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
Reliable Escrow needed, Someone please indicate
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Giftedhand47(m): 5:47am On Oct 24, 2023
Curdlebug:
Reliable Escrow needed, Someone please indicate

I can be the escrow
What do you want to buy
Who do you want to trade with

Let's talk it out on WhatsApp on 09014566031
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Lawalmd(m): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
So I got a notification for a 1.2gb update on my infinix hot 30 5G this morning and I noticed after the update one major function I usually use in the hotspot setting has been taken out, the option to control how many devices can connect and also black list some device.
If anyone knows of a way around this please share, can't leave my hotspot on for all the devices I've shared my password with.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Lovetech77(m): 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2023
missyojo:
Good morning, my infinix hot 5 is just one month old and just yesterday the finger print scanner isn't working again. What could be the problem? Thanks
First, off the phone and on it back if the phone is the same, you will need a technician to check it for you
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dezgadgetcity(m): 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by emijo(m): 6:27am On Nov 01, 2023
Please my infinix has been unable to switch on since last night. It keeps on showing the infinix logo and will be going on and off.
Can anyone tell me what to do?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Yewandequeen(f): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
emijo:
Please my infinix has been unable to switch on since last night. It keeps on showing the infinix logo and will be going on and off.
visit carlcare
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Giftedhand47(m): 6:58am On Nov 03, 2023
emijo:

It's fixable.. it's either battery or software issue.. i can fix it for you if interested

Ikeja

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.