Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x (6617 Views)

Help Me Choose Btw Redmi 9c & Samsung A11 Pls / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / Please Help Me Choose Btw Tecno L9 Plus And Tecno Cx Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by paulmarkino: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2017
yousouph07:
Is anyone here using Xiaomi redmi 4x?

That's what am using now!
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by XFrozen: 11:21am On Oct 18, 2017
Gptech:

You are absolutely right, but we are talking about best value for money here, Xiaomi is far better! What is most important is the satisfaction we the end consumers derive, no need to pretend about it, the Xiaomi is just unbeatable even with virtually every spare part available. What do I stand to benefit if I get an Infinix? Is it better performance, better build, better camera experience, better longevity, better support, better screen, better battery endurance, better sound output from both external speakers and earphone, better software, better stability, or cheaper price? Let me conclude with this, I saw your post about fixing the screen of the Infinix note 4 with over 18k, well, that will get me two replacement screens for the Xiaomi Redmi note 4x, pay for workmanship twice, and still be left with little change for recharge card. This is not a matter of debate, let anyone get what he likes for whatever reason, but trying to compare both brands is just not worth the stress, the Infinix is DOA.
I'm not sure ur right about the cost for xiaomi screen ...if your saying it will fix the screen twice + workmanship with change then that screen is paper screen ...Xiaomi is DOP Or DAP
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by Gptech(m): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2017
XFrozen:
I'm not sure ur right about the cost for xiaomi screen ...if your saying it will fix the screen twice + workmanship with change then that screen is paper screen ...Xiaomi is DOP Or DAP
Free yourself, have changed more than 3 screens for different users, what make you think it's paper screen? Don't get used to 'them' ripping you or others off grin.
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by Lucascruiz(m): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
XFrozen:
lol.. Yemu. What have you achieved With SD that MTK hasn't? Fan of a Lone Wolf
go and play hangman..u ll feel better..sd 801 on my htc m sure beats d mtk u re using hands down..mofo undecided
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by Lucascruiz(m): 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
XFrozen:
lol.. Yemu. What have you achieved With SD that MTK hasn't? Fan of a Lone Wolf
why did I jst start arguing wif a marketer...u guys re psychopaths cry
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by Gptech(m): 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lucascruiz:
go and play hangman..u ll feel better..sd 801 on my htc m sure beats d mtk u re using hands down..mofo undecided
No need for the cursing bro.
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by yousouph07(m): 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
How will you rate the performance of the phone and will u recommend it for someone else?
paulmarkino:

That's what am using now!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by yousouph07(m): 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
How will you rate the performance of the phone and will u recommend it for someone else?
drLammy:

yeah I am..
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by paulmarkino: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
yousouph07:

I have already introduced 10 persons. I bought it for them from AliExpress
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by yousouph07(m): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
Cool... maybe i'll consider it
paulmarkino:

I have already introduced 10 persons. I bought it for them from AliExpress

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by drLammy(m): 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
yousouph07:

Well as far as I'm concerned this is one of the best device I have gotten my hands on..mind you I have used diff kind of phones so I know what I'm saying..about the performance it's superb!!...I would def recommend for everybody else..you can contact Noobody "he is on nairaland" he got this for me... u wudnt regret using d device that I'm very certain of.

my 2cent
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by Jaculze(m): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2017
ray48:

But what of d hardware quality. Can it be compared to Xiaomi?
Tecno hardware still try
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by iamleumas: 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Finalyyyyyyyy
I later went for the Xiaomi redmi note 4x. And I got it today...

Special thanks to noobody for the swift delivery.
More $$$$$ to your wallet.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by Keballl: 4:43am On Oct 25, 2017
iamleumas:

Finalyyyyyyyy
I later went for the Xiaomi redmi note 4x. And I got it today...

Special thanks to noobody for the swift delivery.
More $$$$$ to your wallet.

Noobody or Protein0? Anyway, welcome to the club bro. Xiaomi is a beast...
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:13am On Oct 25, 2017
drLammy:

Well as far as I'm concerned this is one of the best device I have gotten my hands on..mind you I have used diff kind of phones so I know what I'm saying..about the performance it's superb!!...I would def recommend for everybody else..you can contact Noobody "he is on nairaland" he got this for me... u wudnt regret using d device that I'm very certain of.

my 2cent

nobody phone number pls i need talk to him hope you are sure about him and d phone.? i need to get one asp and how much did you get urs .
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by noobody(m): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2017
Yomboy4ever:

nobody phone number pls i need talk to him hope you are sure about him and d phone.? i need to get one asp and how much did you get urs .

Hiii,
Call/whatsapp:07051054953 thanks
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by drLammy(m): 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
Yomboy4ever:

08100115319 or 07051054953 that's his digit... contact him...it seems it's probably cheaper now u know d price flunctuate..but I'm sure u wud gt d best price offer!!

I hope to welcome u to d Fam soon!!
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by drLammy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
noobody:

Hiii, Call/whatsapp:07051054953 thanks
u don even reach here already sef...I cee u bozz!
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by stevewheezy(m): 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
Go for the Note 4 device cool
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by chiefobiofokija(f): 12:42am On Oct 04, 2018
how much be xaomi redmi 4x now?? will you advice me to buy this phone in 2018

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by Sunkyphil(m): 6:28am On Oct 04, 2018
chiefobiofokija:
how much be xaomi redmi 4x now?? will you advice me to buy this phone in 2018
y not go for 2018 redmi flagship n wats ur budget like
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by chiefobiofokija(f): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
bruh i don pay #73,850 to Jumia for Xaomi Redmi X4 , I PAID WITH MY MASTER CARD ON 14TH OF SEPTEMBER, THEY'RE YET TO GET IT DELIVER. I CAM ACROSS THIS POST. THIS I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE? I HAVE HEARD ALOTTA OF POSITIVE INFORMATION CONCERNING THAT XAOMI REDMI X4. ARE YOU USING IT.
APPRISE ME MORE ABOUT IT......... I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MINE SOON.

Sunkyphil:
y not go for 2018 redmi flagship n wats ur budget like
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by Sunkyphil(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
chiefobiofokija:
bruh i don pay #73,850 to Jumia for Xaomi Redmi X4 , I PAID WITH MY MASTER CARD ON 14TH OF SEPTEMBER, THEY'RE YET TO GET IT DELIVER. I CAM ACROSS THIS POST. THIS I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE? I HAVE HEARD ALOTTA OF POSITIVE INFORMATION CONCERNING THAT XAOMI REDMI X4. ARE YOU USING IT.
APPRISE ME MORE ABOUT IT......... I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MINE SOON.

xiaomi is a very good product i would assure u on dat
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by odinga1of: 1:33am On Oct 05, 2018
iamleumas:
Good evening dear nairalanders,

Please I want to buy a new phone next week but I find it difficult to choose between these two phones:

INFINIX NOTE 4 (#52K)
and
XIAOMI REDMI 4X (#47K)

Please advise me!!!

if you love your money go for Xiaomi, if u form strong head go buy infinix, nor come complain about the battery and performance with another moniker?

I bought Infinix Hot 4 pro last year and am using infinix hot 5 lite now...........

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by chiefobiofokija(f): 1:44am On Oct 05, 2018
Bru i got it TODAY XAOMI REDMI 4X, the dude that deliver it to me, stole my earpiece, is so sad Jumia will be employing thief's as STAFF, THE THING DEY VEX ME, I KNOW HOW MUCH I SPENT FOR THAT PHONE. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry

Sunkyphil:
xiaomi is a very good product i would assure u on dat
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by chiefobiofokija(f): 1:48am On Oct 05, 2018
FOR WHERE DEM DEY SELL XAOMI REDMI 4X FOR 47K.. I SPENT ALMOST #74,000 ON MINE. BOUGHT IT ON JUMIA ON 14TH SEPTEMBER, DEY DELIVERED IT TODAY 04:10:2018 , PLEASE DOES IT MEAN DEY CHEAT ME.. EVEN I KNOW SEE EARPIECE FOR THE PHONE. THIS THING DON TIRE ME, JUMIA NAH THIEFS

odinga1of:

if you love your money go for Xiaomi, if u form strong head go buy infinix, nor come complain about the battery and performance with another moniker?

I bought Infinix Hot 4 pro last year and am using infinix hot 5 lite now...........
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by SaintDamzy: 1:54am On Oct 05, 2018
[quote author=odinga1of post=71793492]

Hello, please I'm confused. Which do i choose between tecno camon cx and infinix note 4? Kindly tell me your choice and why.. It's kinda urgent please.

Thanks guys
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by Sunkyphil(m): 8:51am On Oct 05, 2018
chiefobiofokija:

Bru i got it TODAY XAOMI REDMI 4X, the dude that deliver it to me, stole my earpiece, is so sad Jumia will be employing thief's as STAFF, THE THING DEY VEX ME, I KNOW HOW MUCH I SPENT FOR THAT PHONE. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry

it doesn't come with earpiece mine didn't come with one
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by Sunkyphil(m): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2018
chiefobiofokija:

FOR WHERE DEM DEY SELL XAOMI REDMI 4X FOR 47K.. I SPENT ALMOST #74,000 ON MINE. BOUGHT IT ON JUMIA ON 14TH SEPTEMBER, DEY DELIVERED IT TODAY 04:10:2018 , PLEASE DOES IT MEAN DEY CHEAT ME.. EVEN I KNOW SEE EARPIECE FOR THE PHONE. THIS THING DON TIRE ME, JUMIA NAH THIEFS

how come u spent 74k of 4x
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by Sunkyphil(m): 8:58am On Oct 05, 2018
chiefobiofokija:

if u need more help concerning ur phone go here

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/3647
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by henry007(m): 9:31am On Oct 05, 2018
chiefobiofokija:

There's no Redmi 4X on Jumia that sells for 74K. Why are you fabricating lies in capslock fgs? angry
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by chiefobiofokija(f): 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
bruh there's time for everything, i swear with my life, maybe i'll upload everything , buh is too childish to be lying. it means, they eat me. login on JUMIA AND CONFIRM, THIS IS THE PHONE I BOUGHT MAYBE SOMETHING IS WRONG FOR THEM TO CHARGE ME TREMENDOUS
AMOUNT...IT HURTS ALOT KNOWING VIVIDLY JUMIA SCAM ME..... Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X 4GB RAM 64GB ROM 4 X Mobile Phone Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 5.5" FHD 4100mAh Fingerprint ID MIUI 8
sad
Sunkyphil:
how come u spent 74k of 4x

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Palringo Users Share Your Username / Blackberry 7290 For Sale @ 6k / Best Network For Cheaper Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.