Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

The Best Organic Fertilizer In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Best Organic Fertilizer In Nigeria (2525 Views)

Where Can I Buy NPK Fertilizer In Paint In Ibadan / Price Of Urea Fertilizer In Warri / Where To Buy Dizengoff Fertilizer In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Organic Fertilizer In Nigeria by tonyimadu: 3:30am On Oct 15, 2017
Fellow farmers I am seeking your suggestions on the best brand of organic fertilizers. with so many companies brandishing new products which do you think is the best. please let me learn from your experiences.
Re: The Best Organic Fertilizer In Nigeria by Ashrush: 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
I would recommend Nnasaf Agro Organic Fertilizer. They have both liquid and solid organic fertilizer in various sizes and quantities.

Their website is www.nnasafagro.com
Their email address is contact@nnasafagro.com.

They don't import their products. They actually produce it right here in Nigeria.
Re: The Best Organic Fertilizer In Nigeria by saymrmighty: 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
tonyimadu:
Fellow farmers I am seeking your suggestions on the best brand of organic fertilizers. with so many companies brandishing new products which do you think is the best. please let me learn from your experiences.
I would recommend Green World Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer.

(1) (Reply)

Construction Of Poultry Pen House / THIS Machine Will Make You Millions Of Naira. / Practical Steps To Starting A Poultry Farming Business - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.