Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Happy 55 Birthday To UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Happy 55 Birthday To UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS (321 Views)

Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings / Aliko Dangote Donates N300m Business School To University Of Ibadan (UI) / Ministry Of Education Considering Adding An Extra Year To University Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy 55 Birthday To UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS by seguntijan(m): 8:40am On Oct 15, 2017
Happy 55 Birthday to my Alma mater Unilag!
As I congratulate my alma mater, The University of Lagos, I congratulate the 131 students, the pioneer students, the thirty academic staff who opened the great University of Lagos door since 1962, and has never closed.
I thank and congratulate the the first three Vice-Chancellors: late Professor Eni Njoku, Professor Saburi Biobaku, Professor Jacob Festus Adeniyi-Ajayi, who made the University of Lagos, live to its personality and identity based on its motto: "In Deed and In Truth."
In spite of many challenges and difficulties over the years, the University of Lagos has lived up to its name, a household name within the academic circles home and abroad.
I congratulate the pioner Registrars late Chief A. Y. Eke, Mr. Eperokun, Mr. Isaiah Ajijola, who built Unilag from the scratch to become a world class university of 21st century.
I thank and congratulate congratulate yesterday's and today's academic, administrative, technical, staff, who from nothing built a world class college.
I thank the University of Lagos immediate neighbors: Akoka, Iwaya, Onike, and Yaba for being great and wonderful neighbors.
I thank and congratulate the Chancellors, beginning with the late Sir Jerathon Mariere and his successors; all the Pro-Chancellors, the University Councils, Senate, and the Congregation.
I congratulate everyone either in the past or at present that makes today possible.
All University of Lagos's philanthropists, donors, award institutors and benefactors;
I thank and congratulate all foreign partners of University of Lagos for decades of help, assistance, and partnership.
I thank and congratulate Nigerian phillantrophists, individuals and corporations.
As The University of Lagos begins another milestone journey into silver jubilee, three-quarter, century celebration, it is my prayers that Unilag celebrate scientific, biological, medical, and technological successes when the time comes.
University of Lagos,
O ku ori re oni,
Na-go-de,
Daaa-luuuuuuuu.
Greetings.
# copiedHappy 55 Birthday to my Alma mater Unilag!
As I congratulate my alma mater, The University of Lagos, I congratulate the 131 students, the pioneer students, the thirty academic staff who opened the great University of Lagos door since 1962, and has never closed.
I thank and congratulate the the first three Vice-Chancellors: late Professor Eni Njoku, Professor Saburi Biobaku, Professor Jacob Festus Adeniyi-Ajayi, who made the University of Lagos, live to its personality and identity based on its motto: "In Deed and In Truth."
In spite of many challenges and difficulties over the years, the University of Lagos has lived up to its name, a household name within the academic circles home and abroad.
I congratulate the pioner Registrars late Chief A. Y. Eke, Mr. Eperokun, Mr. Isaiah Ajijola, who built Unilag from the scratch to become a world class university of 21st century.
I thank and congratulate congratulate yesterday's and today's academic, administrative, technical, staff, who from nothing built a world class college.
I thank the University of Lagos immediate neighbors: Akoka, Iwaya, Onike, and Yaba for being great and wonderful neighbors.
I thank and congratulate the Chancellors, beginning with the late Sir Jerathon Mariere and his successors; all the Pro-Chancellors, the University Councils, Senate, and the Congregation.
I congratulate everyone either in the past or at present that makes today possible.
All University of Lagos's philanthropists, donors, award institutors and benefactors;
I thank and congratulate all foreign partners of University of Lagos for decades of help, assistance, and partnership.
I thank and congratulate Nigerian phillantrophists, individuals and corporations.
As The University of Lagos begins another milestone journey into silver jubilee, three-quarter, century celebration, it is my prayers that Unilag celebrate scientific, biological, medical, and technological successes when the time comes.
University of Lagos,
O ku ori re oni,
Na-go-de,
Daaa-luuuuuuuu.
Greetings.
# copied

(1) (Reply)

It Opens International Doors- The GRE Exam@45k / Call For Assistance / UI To Suspend 580 100L Students, See Reason Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.