Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,208 members, 7,839,114 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu And His Wife Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu And His Wife Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary (874 Views)

Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary / Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary / Maureen, Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Steps Out Braless (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu And His Wife Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Holuwahyomzzy: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-8_8RWMW_WHU/WeMjiqGr7qI/AAAAAAAAFhw/Kbt2SmurSx05Ads_o5ROijiqYoeUFQqdwCLcBGAs/s320/59e2f79d29bb8.jpg[/img]

Nollywood Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu and his beautiful wife, Maureen, are celebrating their first wedding anniversary today October 15th.

His wife, Maureen took to her IG page to share all the lessons she has learnt from her husband one year after they got married.

Sharing the photo above, She wrote;

"I once met an Aunty of B on my first Trip to meet his Parents officially. She looked at me and said in Igbo "I always wondered what the woman that would win the heart of this man would look like" and I asked why and she said also in Igbo "This Man U see here has the rarest and the best kind of heart, God combined the heart of his Mum and Dad and gave it to him.
Fast forward to 1 Year Later and I will tell you first hand wat I have learnt from B
- I have grown to Never intentionally make an Enemy
- I have grown to Never Gossip about anyone Good or bad
- I have learnt to Give, Give and Give
- I have Learnt to Love God and still be super Crazy n Fly
- I have learnt to be Patient (this was hard but he was patient to put me tru it)
- I have learnt to try to make peace and give Peace
- I have learnt that I am beautiful, fruitful and Solid
- I have learnt How to give Love and never Hate Regardless of the situation - I have learnt the value of Friendship - I have learnt Positivity - I have learnt that Loyalty is Key
- I have learnt how Powerful my tongue is
- I have learnt to have a longer temper even tho sometimes I still want to bring down the roof?
- I have learnt how strong silence is - I have learnt to forgive and accept People the way they are
Oh, I can go on and on cos it's a Very Long list.
Am Amazed at how I got so Lucky.
1 Year Later, and I still have butterflies everytime I See You.
Happy Anniversary to Us Baby?? #1YearDown99ToGo??"

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/10/actor-blossom-chukwujekwu-and-wife.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu And His Wife Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Holuwahyomzzy: 10:10am On Oct 15, 2017
Happy Anniversary!
Re: Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu And His Wife Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by gritzky1996a: 10:14am On Oct 15, 2017
follow on ig

Re: Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu And His Wife Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by kenshin17(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2017
Bernice Forex Account Management Service~
I can help increase your income.
You can make a $3,000 on an investment of $1,000. The income might not be too good to be true but it is definitely attainable.
Minimum Capital Amount $1,000
Minimum Return 50% Per Month
Maximum Return 300% Per Month
Daily Profit 1% to 25% Without Risk. 20% drawdown on overall trades
Profit Sharing Ratio 85/15.
Pm me on Facebook
Inbox me through email by bernicewayne0@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/bernice.wayne.961
Re: Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu And His Wife Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by maryjan8(f): 10:19am On Oct 15, 2017
Happy anniversary
Re: Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu And His Wife Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by powerfulengine(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2017
The wife has bobrisky smile and face

(1) (Reply)

Huspuppi The Instagram Gucci Celebrity Just Unveiled A Yourube Channel. / “you Have No Right To Attack A Pastor On Church Issue”- Apostle Suleman / Davido’s Cousin Blasts Wizkid Says His Picture With Nicki Minaj Is His Only Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.