Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,265 members, 7,954,033 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

Phone Engineer Needed In Ilorin - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineer Needed In Ilorin (997 Views)

Phone Engineer Wants To Know My Phone's IMEI / This Phone Engineer Don Kill Me Somebody Help Me / Pls Any Phone Engineer With Jtag Or Can Work On Dead Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Engineer Needed In Ilorin by Shalom51(f): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2017
cheesy Hapi sunday, please am new to ilorin, where can i get a good phone engineer who will help fix my tecno M9, i want someone who is good @ what he does, i mean an expert. i reside in fate/tanke. please kindly direct me to one or if you are one drop your number and address, i will do the calling. its urgent as i need to use the phone. thanks.
Re: Phone Engineer Needed In Ilorin by Toshiba49ja(m): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2017
It depends....
What's wrong with ur phone?
Issit software related problem or hardware?
Re: Phone Engineer Needed In Ilorin by blackrules1(m): 11:21am On Oct 15, 2017
Shalom51:
cheesy Hapi sunday, please am new to ilorin, where can i get a good phone engineer who will help fix my tecno M9, i want someone who is good @ what he does, i mean an expert. i reside in fate/tanke. please kindly direct me to one or if you are one drop your number and address, i will do the calling. its urgent as i need to use the phone. thanks.
Re: Phone Engineer Needed In Ilorin by Shalom51(f): 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
blackrules1:

0 7 o 1 o 3 eight 2 six four 8
I will direct you.
ok, i will get back to you.
Re: Phone Engineer Needed In Ilorin by Shalom51(f): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
Toshiba49ja:
It depends.... What's wrong with ur phone? Issit software related problem or hardware?
hard ware. are you one?
Re: Phone Engineer Needed In Ilorin by ojotobiloba1: 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Shalom51:
Hello mam, if need a mind and soul order, just kuku take ur phone to carlcare, ilorin, because I don't trust dose road side mechanic dat call demselves engineer, if warranty still covers u, Good luck
Re: Phone Engineer Needed In Ilorin by Toshiba49ja(m): 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
Shalom51:
hard ware. are you one?

Yes, what's the problem with the phone exactly?
Re: Phone Engineer Needed In Ilorin by Toshiba49ja(m): 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
ojotobiloba1:

Hello mam, if need a mind and soul order, just kuku take ur phone to carlcare, ilorin, because I don't trust dose road side mechanic dat call demselves engineer if warranty still covers u, Good luck

For ur Mind now, do you think u've made the most commonest of senses with ds writeup?
Re: Phone Engineer Needed In Ilorin by thowbie7ven(m): 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
Shalom51:
Go to challenge, locate the phone repairers' stand there and ask for SAMSON...he's the best phone repairer at challenge...just ask for him...if anyone asks why do you want to see him, just tell them it's confidential...i've misplaced his number if not I would've just given you to contact him straight up
Re: Phone Engineer Needed In Ilorin by Shalom51(f): 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

Yes, what's the problem with the phone exactly?
the Wifi And Bluetooth are not functioning suddendly, though @ tyms it tries coming on and the phone goes off when a call comes in or when i make a call even when the battery is fully charged. can u help?
Re: Phone Engineer Needed In Ilorin by Shalom51(f): 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
thowbie7ven:
Go to challenge, locate the phone repairers' stand there and ask for SAMSON...he's the best phone repairer at challenge...just ask for him...if anyone asks why do you want to see him, just tell them it's confidential...i've misplaced his number if not I would've just given you to contact him straight up
Thanks alot. i am very grateful. God bless u.
Re: Phone Engineer Needed In Ilorin by Toshiba49ja(m): 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
Shalom51:
the Wifi And Bluetooth are not functioning suddendly, though @ tyms it tries coming on and the phone goes off when a call comes in or when i make a call even when the battery is fully charged. can u help?

This sounds more like a software related problem...

Or has it been repaired before?

Yea I can do one or two things to make it work normal.
Re: Phone Engineer Needed In Ilorin by Shalom51(f): 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

This sounds more like a software related problem...

Or has it been repaired before?

Yea I can do one or two things to make it work normal.
no it has not been repaired before. so?
Re: Phone Engineer Needed In Ilorin by thowbie7ven(m): 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
Shalom51:
U welcome...I knew him when I was still schooling at Unilorin and has repaired/fixed uncountable phones for me...I had to recommend my friends and some other people also and they never regretted doing business with him...it's just a pity I can't lay my hands on his phone number again and I haven't been to ilorin ever since I left school...but he's very good! I can assure you that...just make sure he's the one you come in contact with...anyone that asks while you wanna see, just tell them it's a personal issue and that you ain't there to fix/repair any phone...if you tell them you wanna repair/fix a phone, they won't take you to him coz of beef and stuffs they have against him...
Re: Phone Engineer Needed In Ilorin by thowbie7ven(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
Shalom51:
I guess your phone issue is software related!...it's just simple...let them flash or reload its software for you and it will start working fine...
Re: Phone Engineer Needed In Ilorin by Toshiba49ja(m): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Shalom51:
no it has not been repaired before. so?

It can be repaired....
How do we meet?
Re: Phone Engineer Needed In Ilorin by ojotobiloba1: 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

For ur Mind now, do you think u've made the most commonest of senses with ds writeup?
For ur mind, i talk to u, pack well oga
Re: Phone Engineer Needed In Ilorin by Toshiba49ja(m): 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
ojotobiloba1:

For ur mind, i talk to u, pack well oga

Packed well sir!
Re: Phone Engineer Needed In Ilorin by blackrules1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Shalom51:
ok, i will get back to you.

No problems.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With The Infinix Smart X5010 By OTGTR (2 Min Tech Video) / Tecno Spark K9 / Phone Price And Your Personal Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.