Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

UNN accused of Selling 800 Certificates to politicians,officers and Others - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNN accused of Selling 800 Certificates to politicians,officers and Others (731 Views)

Police officers And Area Boys Smoking Marijuana At Mandilas Park / Man Arrested For Giving Out Fake Degree Certificates To Students In PH (photos) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN accused of Selling 800 Certificates to politicians,officers and Others by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 15, 2017
One Egweche James accused UNN of selling 800 certificates to persons who never attended school in the youtube video below. He said he has petitioned EFCC, ICPC, Senate, House of Rep and others. He also said he has prove. He said he will love to be sued to court

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w4tzSAzyyw

1 Like

Re: UNN accused of Selling 800 Certificates to politicians,officers and Others by tyav7: 11:48am On Oct 15, 2017
Toh!
Re: UNN accused of Selling 800 Certificates to politicians,officers and Others by dunkem21(m): 11:57am On Oct 15, 2017
I will love to sue you to court, sir..

No one insults my Alma mater angry
Re: UNN accused of Selling 800 Certificates to politicians,officers and Others by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
dunkem21:
I will love to sue you to court, sir..

No one insults my Alma mater angry

That will be a good idea. If he is lying he need to be shamed. If he end up saying the truth, I will recommend probing other universities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNN accused of Selling 800 Certificates to politicians,officers and Others by Nukilia: 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
life2017:
One Egweche James accused UNN of selling 800 certificates to persons who never attended school in the youtube video below. He said he has petitioned EFCC, ICPC, Senate, House of Rep and others. He also said he has prove. He said he will love to be sued to court

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w4tzSAzyyw

GOD BLESS THIS GUY!

We all wonder why a country blessed like this is being controlled by dullards. The answer is simple, CROOKS HAVE HIJACKED THE SYSTEM.

I know they will be looking for a way to kill this guy... It hurts when you are walking the streets without job and you see people with fake certificates in positions of authority.

WHAT A COUNTRY!

1 Like

Re: UNN accused of Selling 800 Certificates to politicians,officers and Others by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nukilia:

GOD BLESS THIS GUY!

We all wonder why a country blessed like this is being controlled by dullards. The answer is simple, CROOKS HAVE HIJACKED THE SYSTEM.

I know they will be looking for a way to kill this guy... It hurts when you are walking the streets without job and you see people with fake certificates in positions of authority.

WHAT A COUNTRY!

1 Like

Re: UNN accused of Selling 800 Certificates to politicians,officers and Others by Chikpat(m): 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2017

(1) (Reply)

This Three Men Wanted By Police In Port Harcourt / Nigerian Soldier Who Lost His Life After Brief Illness Set To Be Buried (photos) / Unbelievable!!! This Is Impossible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.