Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

What Kind Of Business Can I Open For 200k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can I Open For 200k? (972 Views)

Can I Open Another Bank Account, My BVN Is Linked To So Many Old, Huge Debts / Can I Open A Bank Account With An Expired International Passport? / How Much Can I Earn Weekly/monthly If I Open A Bet9ja Shop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can I Open For 200k? by whodohgeepee(m): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
I got a loan from a friend recently and I need good tips and suggestions of a good and viable business I can go into with that amount. I will gladly appreciate your replies.. God bless.
cc: dominique
FOD
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Open For 200k? by teresafaith: 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
Try dry cleaning and bet you me your life will never remain the same again

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Open For 200k? by whodohgeepee(m): 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
teresafaith:

Dry cleaning!!! Thanks a lot for your contribution
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Open For 200k? by hoesaintloyal(m): 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
Start selling clothes. That's enough to get 2 bales of UK clothes.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Open For 200k? by whodohgeepee(m): 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
hoesaintloyal:
Start selling clothes. That's enough to get 2 bales of UK clothes.
please I don't mean to sound this way but can u expound a little bit.. I'd take it from where you may likely stop.. thanks...
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Open For 200k? by careerpluzz: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
If you add your location and previous business exposure.......if any, i am sure it would help in attracting more target specific and objective suggestions. At the moment you are going to attract all sorts from the intelligent through the unrealistic down to the absurd.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Open For 200k? by akata1: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2017

are u into that
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Open For 200k? by selfmadeOLX(m): 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
You collected a loan without having an a well detailed business plan.? lipsrsealed
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Open For 200k? by whodohgeepee(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
I'm open to any kind of replies.... Everyone is free to say what he or she deems fit... so I'm not discouraged... I have no business exposure before but I'm keen on and open to a viable one... I'm in Lagos but I'm thinking of setting up this business in Calabar/Uyo. I think the dry cleaning fits the bill perfectly...
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Open For 200k? by Allstrasse: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
whodohgeepee:
I'm open to any kind of replies.... Everyone is free to say what he or she deems fit... so I'm not discouraged... I have no business exposure before but I'm keen on and open to a viable one... I'm in Lagos but I'm thinking of setting up this business in Calabar/Uyo. I think the dry cleaning fits the bill perfectly...

Trading is your best bet at the moment. You invest and you sell and should you want out you can leave on short notice.

I think a light, cheap product that has mass appeal that is not currently in Calabar would be in your best interest.

Do not underestimate some of these things. Examples aboud even here on Nairaland.

Good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Open For 200k? by whodohgeepee(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Allstrasse:

Trading is your best bet at the moment. You invest and you sell and should you want out you can leave on short notice.

I think a light, cheap product that has mass appeal that is not currently in Calabar would be in your best interest.

Do not underestimate some of these things. Examples aboud even here on Nairaland.

Good luck to you.

Hmmm.. will do a little research on this... Thanks for your contribution. God bless.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Open For 200k? by Fxmanager(m): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
whodohgeepee:
I got a loan from a friend recently and I need good tips and suggestions of a good and viable business I can go into with that amount. I will gladly appreciate your replies.. God bless.
cc: dominique
FOD
Check our signature.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Open For 200k? by whodohgeepee(m): 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Fxmanager:
Check our signature.

I've got no desire for online stuffs for now... Need something concrete... Thanks anyway.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Open For 200k? by agarawu23(m): 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
selfmadeOLX:
You collected a loan without having an a well detailed business plan.? lipsrsealed

It's from a friend, they will sort it out.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Open For 200k? by agarawu23(m): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
whodohgeepee:

Dry cleaning is a cool business if u are in a middle class environment.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Open For 200k? by fisherboy: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
do you have interest in palm oil ? distribution if yes where is your location I can do a way bill from my mill in Abia State
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Open For 200k? by whodohgeepee(m): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
agarawu23:

Dry cleaning is a cool business if u are in a middle class environment.
Yeah and I am strongly considering that alternative already.. Thanks.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Open For 200k? by whodohgeepee(m): 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
fisherboy:
do you have interest in palm oil ? distribution if yes where is your location I can do a way bill from my mill in Abia State
Well, in my opinion I don't think this will pull through for me cos I don't have a ready market for that. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fedreal Government (FG) Proposes Two Fuel Prices / 9 Ordinary People Made Discoveries That Brought Them Lots Of Money / If #1m Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.