Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

This Silence Is Not Good, Wake up Now! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Silence Is Not Good, Wake up Now! (973 Views)

Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" / This Silence Is Not Good! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Silence Is Not Good, Wake up Now! by Primesky(m): 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
There is as it were a terrible silence in the atmosphere. The type that precedes a breakout, but this one does not feel like a breakout of good things.

A couple of years ago, the dreams and visions of many Christians were filled with messages, revelations and warnings from the Lord to the world and to Christians in particular. But, those messages were largely ignored, laughed-off as falsehood, explained off by new Christian teachings. Heresies quickly replaced truth and ‘make me feel good’ messages were used to repress the stern warnings of God. And the church and many Christians wanted it so.

Now we have many churches in Nigeria filled with people but the Lord will not attend their meetings nor be in the midst of them. They just go through the motions but the glory and power of God is departed. We now have many prophets, pastors etc that the Lord no longer speak to nor walk with, but rather than sincerely repenting and seeking the Lord, they seek other sources of power to fool the people, to deceive and are being deceived. The Lord is no longer pleased with many offerings, tithes and sacrifices neither will He accept them because they are proceeds of fraud, lies, theft or are stained with blood. Still, He called, pleaded, warned and waited but many will not hear nor respond.
Now, consciously or unconsciously many Christians and churches today have shut out the Lord of Host both from their lives and from their assemblies by making it (life & church) filthy, unholy, unrighteous and very worldly. They have shut out the very owner of the vineyard and are consumed by lust, greed and evil. Who have heard such a thing, can the holy and powerful one of the Universe be ignored or can the ‘consuming fire’ be shut out of His vineyard?

Now you are on your own to face the wolfs, dogs and vultures. Since you would not listen nor heed the instructions, corrections and teachings of the Lord and have rejected Him many times and have shut Him out from you. The whole Universe is on edge. The Angels watch with disgust and the beloved Son cries with deep agony saying “remember my blood, the cross and the grave”. The Father’s heart aches and He says “I am weary of repenting because of your evil. Repent and return”.

“Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain”- (Psm. 127:1-2). How shall the Lord build your life, economy, relationships, family etc when you have refused Him. How shall he keep the city in safety and peace seeing you have abandoned Him. Yet, with all your skills, talents, experience and power you can do nothing. Even those who do not know the Lord will prosper ahead of you because you have rejected your source. Repent and return quickly or iniquity shall be your ruin.
Hear now the word of the Lord “I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early” (Hos. 5:15 KJV). Except we acknowledge our sins and repent, nothing will work, the economy, security, families will suffer. Disaster after disaster with increasing intensities will occur. Worst of all, the polluted church will be violently scattered. Everyman shall save only himself by his faith.

It shall be more tolerable on the judgment day for the murderer, the terrorist, the thief, the fornicator the liar than the man or woman who in the name of the Lord deceives another through lying wonders and miracles. You are worst of than the devil!. Repent! Else it will be better if you were never born.

To all intercessors keep not silent. For your sake this land Nigeria is preserved thus far. For your sake the church is still breathing in the land but the dark clouds are gathering and judgment is near in the house of God. Oh! Great anger is upon many pastors and prophets because they have not told my people the truth, they did not warn them for me as I instructed. You feared their faces rather than me. You thought about your pocket rather than their souls. You will answer to me.

Hear now the advice of a brother to the church. All men of God in the Land no matter your position or denomination should come together and agree on a one month solemn national fast. No denominational church service should be held on Sundays during this period. All believers together should gather in a unified manner. No one should talk about ‘my church’ or denomination there. All church programs should be suspended during this period. All that will be done there is repentance and confessing the sins of the church and the nation. As stupid as it may sound to some, I tell you unless we do this all the denominations, creed and assembly will face brutal attacks that will shock even the attackers. There should be no delay anymore. If we allow this silence to break, no one knows who will or will not survive. Of cause the just shall be saved not necessarily survive.

From history we can tell that people naturally turn to God during or after great distress and disasters. We can tell that revival naturally breaks out after great judgment. But should we wait till that happens?

As much as this is for Nigeria, it applies also to all nations. Particularly to all Christians.
Share to all believers and seek the Lord earnestly.

Note: This article was written by the instruction of the Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: This Silence Is Not Good, Wake up Now! by obisco4u: 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Story.
Re: This Silence Is Not Good, Wake up Now! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
Primesky:

There is as it were a terrible silence in the atmosphere. The type that precedes a breakout, but this one does not feel like a breakout of good things.

A couple of years ago, the dreams and visions of many Christians were filled with messages, revelations and warnings from the Lord to the world and to Christians in particular. But, those messages were largely ignored, laughed-off as falsehood, explained off by new Christian teachings. Heresies quickly replaced truth and ‘make me feel good’ messages were used to repress the stern warnings of God. And the church and many Christians wanted it so.

Now we have many churches in Nigeria filled with people but the Lord will not attend their meetings nor be in the midst of them. They just go through the motions but the glory and power of God is departed. We now have many prophets, pastors etc that the Lord no longer speak to nor walk with, but rather than sincerely repenting and seeking the Lord, they seek other sources of power to fool the people, to deceive and are being deceived. The Lord is no longer pleased with many offerings, tithes and sacrifices neither will He accept them because they are proceeds of fraud, lies, theft or are stained with blood. Still, He called, pleaded, warned and waited but many will not hear nor respond.
Now, consciously or unconsciously many Christians and churches today have shut out the Lord of Host both from their lives and from their assemblies by making it (life & church) filthy, unholy, unrighteous and very worldly. They have shut out the very owner of the vineyard and are consumed by lust, greed and evil. Who have heard such a thing, can the holy and powerful one of the Universe be ignored or can the ‘consuming fire’ be shut out of His vineyard?

Now you are on your own to face the wolfs, dogs and vultures. Since you would not listen nor heed the instructions, corrections and teachings of the Lord and have rejected Him many times and have shut Him out from you. The whole Universe is on edge. The Angels watch with disgust and the beloved Son cries with deep agony saying “remember my blood, the cross and the grave”. The Father’s heart aches and He says “I am weary of repenting because of your evil. Repent and return”.

“Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain”- (Psm. 127:1-2). How shall the Lord build your life, economy, relationships, family etc when you have refused Him. How shall he keep the city in safety and peace seeing you have abandoned Him. Yet, with all your skills, talents, experience and power you can do nothing. Even those who do not know the Lord will prosper ahead of you because you have rejected your source. Repent and return quickly or iniquity shall be your ruin.
Hear now the word of the Lord “I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early” (Hos. 5:15 KJV). Except we acknowledge our sins and repent, nothing will work, the economy, security, families will suffer. Disaster after disaster with increasing intensities will occur. Worst of all, the polluted church will be violently scattered. Everyman shall save only himself by his faith.

It shall be more tolerable on the judgment day for the murderer, the terrorist, the thief, the fornicator the liar than the man or woman who in the name of the Lord deceives another through lying wonders and miracles. You are worst of than the devil!. Repent! Else it will be better if you were never born.

To all intercessors keep not silent. For your sake this land Nigeria is preserved thus far. For your sake the church is still breathing in the land but the dark clouds are gathering and judgment is near in the house of God. Oh! Great anger is upon many pastors and prophets because they have not told my people the truth, they did not warn them for me as I instructed. You feared their faces rather than me. You thought about your pocket rather than their souls. You will answer to me.

Hear now the advice of a brother to the church. All men of God in the Land no matter your position or denomination should come together and agree on a one month solemn national fast. No denominational church service should be held on Sundays during this period. All believers together should gather in a unified manner. No one should talk about ‘my church’ or denomination there. All church programs should be suspended during this period. All that will be done there is repentance and confessing the sins of the church and the nation. As stupid as it may sound to some, I tell you unless we do this all the denominations, creed and assembly will face brutal attacks that will shock even the attackers. There should be no delay anymore. If we allow this silence to break, no one knows who will or will not survive. Of cause the just shall be saved not necessarily survive.

From history we can tell that people naturally turn to God during or after great distress and disasters. We can tell that revival naturally breaks out after great judgment. But should we wait till that happens?

As much as this is for Nigeria, it applies also to all nations. Particularly to all Christians.

Unfortunately they will not hearken. So God allows calamities and wars to draw Nigeria Christian to himself. If look at the north, during the book haram saga many churches were united more than before same with the Fulani saga
Re: This Silence Is Not Good, Wake up Now! by Ranchhoddas: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Unfortunately they will not hearken. So God allows calamities and wars to draw Nigeria Christian to himself. If look at the north, during the book haram saga many churches were united more than before same with the Fulani saga
Don't you think that God could devise a better and more effective way of uniting the church rather than allowing calamities like Boko Haram to befall them?
Perhaps this God is a figment of your imagination?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Silence Is Not Good, Wake up Now! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Don't you think that God could devise a better and more effective way of uniting the church rather than allowing calamities like Boko Haram to befall them?
If he did it to the Israelis nothing stop him for doing it in Nigeria. His ways are not ours, his thought aren't our thought, his days aren't the same with ours. Surely the lord reign let the earth tremble
Re: This Silence Is Not Good, Wake up Now! by Ranchhoddas: 12:03am On Oct 16, 2017
asuustrike2009:

If he did it to the Israelis nothing stop him for doing it in Nigeria. His ways are not ours, his thought aren't our thought, his days aren't the same with ours. Surely the lord reign let the earth tremble
What a robotic answer.
Re: This Silence Is Not Good, Wake up Now! by Primesky(m): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ranchhoddas:

God made man a free will being. Man is not a robot. You choose what you want to do. God has shown us between good and evil and has told us the consequences of not heeding his warning. If we as people continue to live in sin, which sadly is on the increase, we give the enemy of our lives the authority to cause destruction. We can't blame God here. The only way He will come in to help us is if we repent and yield to Him. This will continue until the end. When He will take over everything and judge everyone according to their choices.

Evil in the land can never go unpunished. It may delay, but never forgotten. Repent now Nigeria else nature it self will act against you.

Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin brings disgrace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Silence Is Not Good, Wake up Now! by Ranchhoddas: 5:45am On Jun 30, 2018
Primesky:

God made an a free will being. Man us not a robot. You choose what you want to do. God has shown us between God and evil and has told us the consequences of not heeding his warning. If we as people continue to live in sin, which is sadly on the increase, we give the enemy of our lives the authority to cause destruction. We can't blame God here. The only way He will come in to help us is if we repent and yield to Him. This will continue until the end. When He will take over everthing and judge everyone according to their choices.

Evil in the land can never go unpunished. It may delay, but never forgotten. Repent now Nigeria else nature it self will act against you.

Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin brings disgrace.
Will this freewill be in heaven?
Re: This Silence Is Not Good, Wake up Now! by Primesky(m): 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Will this freewill be in heaven?

Freewill exists in heaven. I know where you're going. No angel or spirit will see the kind of punishment God has prepared for Lucifer and his colleagues, and dare to repeat that nonsense again. No one!. Men are still arguing simply because they've not seen it. Even Satan has not seen what is prepared for him, but he knows it's terrible, and it scares him like nothing else.

So yes, there will still be free will in heaven. But sin won't come there again. If any spirit or angel tries it, they know what will happen to them already. So right now everyone fears God as much as they love and reverence Him.

Picture what happened with Lucifer like this. He was very close to this great, loving and merciful God. Over a long period of time since he was created, he hasn't seen this God get angry or act harshly, besides, he is one of the very closest to God of all the angels, and full of beauty, so God can not really do without him, at least so he might have thought. If the worst happens, he will apologize. Meanwhile, while all these was going through his mind, God knew, but was just silently watching him closely. Then from mere heart desire, he started campaigning for loyalty among other angels. He began diverting their focus from their maker and God. When all the angels as it were, had made their choice, some agreed with Lucifer, some didn't. Then God commanded them to be cast out. It would have been like a dream to Lucifer and his colleagues. They fought hard to stay back in heaven, no apologies will be accepted, sin and rebellion must be punished,some one will be used as an example not to mess with God. Note God didn't fight them, fellow angels did!. It's foolishness to take the loving kindness of God for granted, He is also a consuming fire!

During a particular deliverance session someone was conducting, the demons were commanded to leave, all left except one. Seeing that they've lost that battle and are about to be cast into hell by the man of God, he started crying, regretting his action and telling how he missed heaven and was decieved by Lucifer, now if his cast into hell, he will be severely punished by satan for losing that soul, but they can't fight him. But no matter how they plead and cry, they must be cast out!. They're master deceivers themselves, if they lose a soul, the devil really punishes them, so they'll fight to the last strength to keep a soul in bondage.

So, my dear, we will still have freewill in heaven. We won't become robots. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Silence Is Not Good, Wake up Now! by Ranchhoddas: 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
Primesky:

Freewill exists in heaven. I know where you're going. No angel or spirit will see the kind of punishment God has prepared for Lucifer and his colleagues, and dare to repeat that nonsense again. No one!. Men are still arguing simply because they've not seen it. Even Satan has not seen what is prepared for him, but he knows it's terrible, and it scares him like nothing else.

So yes, there will still be free will in heaven. But sin won't come there again. If any spirit or angel tries it, they know what will happen to them already. So right now everyone fears God as much as they love and reverence Him.

Picture what happened with Lucifer like this. He was very close to this great, loving and merciful God. Over a long period of time since he was created, he hasn't seen this God get angry or act harshly, besides, he is one of the very closest to God of all the angels, and full of beauty, so God can not really do without him, at least so he might have thought. If the worst happens, he will apologize. Meanwhile, while all these was going through his mind, God knew, but was just silently watching him closely. Then from mere heart desire, he started campaigning for loyalty among other angels. He began diverting their focus from their maker and God. When all the angels as it were, had made their choice, some agreed with Lucifer, some didn't. Then God commanded them to be cast out. It would have been like a dream to Lucifer and his colleagues. They fought hard to stay back in heaven, no apologies will be accepted, sin and rebellion must be punished,some one will be used as an example not to mess with God. Note God didn't fight them, fellow angels did!. It's foolishness to take the loving kindness of God for granted, He is also a consuming fire!

During a particular deliverance session someone was conducting, the demons were commanded to leave, all left except one. Seeing that they've lost that battle and are about to be cast into hell by the man of God, he started crying, regretting his action and telling how he missed heaven and was decieved by Lucifer, now if his cast into hell, he will be severely punished by satan for losing that soul, but they can't fight him. But no matter how they plead and cry, they must be cast out!. They're master deceivers themselves, if they lose a soul, the devil really punishes them, so they'll fight to the last strength to keep a soul in bondage.

So, my dear, we will still have freewill in heaven. We won't become robots. grin
Cool story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Silence Is Not Good, Wake up Now! by ScienceWatch: 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ranchhodas, I doubt that you have the intelligence to ever understand the profound significance of the Op.

If you study and investigate for 20 yrs only a tiny piece of what Primesky said to you, an horrific dumbness will remain with you judging from your present mental state.

Investigate the below extract from Primesky:

"During a particular deliverance session someone was conducting, the demons were commanded to leave, all left except one. Seeing that they've lost that battle and are about to be cast into hell by the man of God, he started crying, regretting his action and telling how he missed heaven and was decieved by Lucifer, now if his cast into hell, he will be severely punished by satan for losing that soul, but they can't fight him. But no matter how they plead and cry, they must be cast out!. They're master deceivers themselves, if they lose a soul, the devil really punishes them, so they'll fight to the last strength to keep a soul in bondage."

All that he wrote is scientifically verifiable to those that love truth, but not to atheist SWINE.

Ranchhodas I know you as a cruel religious forum troll, lurking hourly in the dark shadows with your weapons of hate, ready to draw the cyber blood of any innocent Christians you stalk.

When will you stop acting like a certified lunatic and stop attacking a God you and your Atheist religion has declared never existed. Only Mental Asylum patients and the Gay Movement has been known to behave in this horrific manner.
Cc Sonofthunder, Pervertprophet, Butterflyleo, Vaxx, Ishilove, Anas09, winner01

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Silence Is Not Good, Wake up Now! by Anas09: 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
[quote author=Primesky post=61447626]There is as it were a terrible silence in the atmosphere. The type that precedes a breakout, but this one does not feel like a breakout of good things.

[/qquote]
I'm shibering with fear. Will our pastors keep aside their pride let their members do this?

Besides, how can they get this info?
Re: This Silence Is Not Good, Wake up Now! by Primesky(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
[quote author=Anas09 post=69173624][/quote]

My sister, this message scared me to my bones. When it first came around the middle of last year, I ignored it. But it came back again in October, and it was like I will be held responsible if I don't warm people about it. I was almost crying. I had no choice than to do it.

Apart from me, God has also sent many other persons similar warnings, but as it stands, we are not heeding it.

I don't want you to be afraid or agitated. But the fact is, the worst is yet to come. Rain and flooding, fire and violence, economic crisis and political/religious clashes will increase. The last one is the major threat.

The Lord will deliver His people on an individual bases. Let's pray for our land Nigeria. God has a big plan for her, hence the attacks and crises. The church will be purged first. The purging is not fun. May God keep you. Keep warning people even when you sound stupid, preach even when you look like a mad woman. Point out their errors in love and respect, let them curse you, abuse you now, but they will remember them in the coming days. Shalom
Re: This Silence Is Not Good, Wake up Now! by Anas09: 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
Primesky:

My sister, this message scared me to my bones. When it first came around the middle of last year, I ignored it. But it came back again in October, and it was like I will be held responsible if I don't warm people about it. I was almost crying. I had no choice than to do it.

Apart from me, God has also sent many other persons similar warnings, but as it stands, we are not heeding it.

I don't want you to be afraid or agitated. But the fact is, the worst is yet to come. Rain and flooding, fire and violence, economic crisis and political/religious clashes will increase. The last one is the major threat.

The Lord will deliver His people on an individual bases. Let's pray for our land Nigeria. God has a big plan for her, hence the attacks and crises. The church will be purged first. The purging is not fun. May God keep you. Keep warning people even when you sound stupid, preach even when you look like a mad woman. Point out their errors in love and respect, let them curse you, abuse you now, but they will remember them in the coming days. Shalom
Amen. I cry day and night for the leaders to wake up from their feel happy sermons and see what is in front of them.

Satan knows that Jesus has instructed us to turn the other cheek and don't retaliate. He wants to steer us up to disobey our God, pick up Arms retaliate thereby sin against our God. I know exactly what Satan is using the muslims to do.

He doesn't scare me. If my Lord permits that i die in the hands of an evil man, then so be it. They can only but kill my flesh, my Spirits returns to the Lord and wait for my killer.

Satan can not over rule the purposes of God. Many are their devices, but the counsel of the Lord, that shall stand.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Redeemed Pastor Asks Congregation For A Sacrificial Offering Of £2,000 / Did Satan Really Commit Evil - Question For Christians / "Supernatural" Illusion Reactivated!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.