Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. (1967 Views)

10 Memorable Nigerian TV Characters Of The 80s & 90s / Drop The Name Of Any Nigerian Or Ghanaian Movie You Want To Watch I Will Provide / Throwback: Your Favorite Bollywood Songs (Videos/Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by Doctormarvin(m): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
I love alot of dc characters,most of them i'll mention are the pretty popular ones..so my list goes like this...The presence,power girl,superboy prime,the flash barry allen,green lantern hal jordan,darkseid,the riddler,beast boy,sportsmaster,superman,captain marvel,harley quin,the spectre and mr mxyptlk(wish i had his abilities)
Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by MemeTroll: 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
Superman Joker and booster
Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by Doctormarvin(m): 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
MemeTroll:
Superman Joker and booster
LOL,everybody loves joker!his craziness makes "craziness" shy
Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by hakimi1974(m): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
for me, it is jonah hex. very mean and tough motherf....ker.
Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by Doctormarvin(m): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
hakimi1974:
for me, it is jonah hex. very mean and tough motherf....ker.
never heard of him..where's google when you need it!
Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by Doctormarvin(m): 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
ladies don't do dc??..
Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by hakimi1974(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
Doctormarvin:
never heard of him..where's google when you need it!
really? wow. there is even a movie "jonah hex" with josh brohlin as the lead actor i think. you should check it out.
Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by Doctormarvin(m): 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
hakimi1974:
really? wow. there is even a movie "jonah hex" with josh brohlin as the lead actor i think. you should check it out.
yeahh..i will! thanks alot
Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by Kingrapha(m): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
10. Wonder Woman
9. Black canary
8. Flash
7. Harley Quinn
6. Red hood
5. Shazam
4. Kyle Rayner
3. Batman
2. Robin (Damian Wayne) arrogant bastard
1. Nightwing

Notable mentions
Killer frost, darksied , deathstroke, Martian manhunter , spectre , Hal Jordan, Alfred, oracle, bane and many more am tired of typing
Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by Doctormarvin(m): 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
Kingrapha:
10. Wonder Woman
9. Black canary
8. Flash
7. Harley Quinn
6. Red hood
5. Shazam
4. Kyle Rayner
3. Batman
2. Robin (Damian Wayne) arrogant bastard
1. Nightwing

Notable mentions
Killer frost, darksied , deathstroke, Martian manhunter , spectre , Hal Jordan, Alfred, oracle, bane and many more am tired of typing
THATS A TRUE DC FAN!...btw no zoom??lol,hate that guy!
Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by Kingrapha(m): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
Doctormarvin:
THATS A TRUE DC FAN!...btw no zoom??lol,hate that guy!
he's one of my favorite villans but not character all together..... But i really like the dynamic of the hunter zolomon character..... I don't like his representation in the flash show though....
Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by Doctormarvin(m): 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Kingrapha:
he's one of my favorite villans but not character all together..... But i really like the dynamic of the hunter zolomon character..... I don't like his representation in the flash show though....
cw flash zoom made the real zoom look bad,comic zoom is sooo nigh unbeatable..he handed superman's ass to him
Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by XtephenXL(m): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
Larfleeze

Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by naijacartoon: 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
Have always find it hard to pick one as am glue to each character
Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by Doctormarvin(m): 7:41am On Oct 16, 2017
XtephenXL:
Larfleeze
lafleeze is badass!.. same way i think ganthet and nekron are both badasses
Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by Doctormarvin(m): 7:43am On Oct 16, 2017
naijacartoon:
Have always find it hard to pick one as am glue to each character
nice choice...but seriously! nobody likes prime??

1 Like

Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by naijacartoon: 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
Doctormarvin:
nice choice...but seriously! nobody likes prime??
haba, no body? Don't conclude cos i do!
Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by Doctormarvin(m): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
naijacartoon:
haba, no body? Don't conclude cos i do!
prime is the main!
Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by SMUAG(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
1. SUPERMAN
2. SHAZAM!
3. ICON
Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by Doctormarvin(m): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
SMUAG:
1. SUPERMAN 2. SHAZAM! 3. ICON
nice!...superman and shazam,who do you think is more powerful??
Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by naijacartoon: 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Doctormarvin:
prime is the main!
Doctormarvin special greetings!
Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by Kingrapha(m): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
SMUAG:
1. SUPERMAN
2. SHAZAM!
3. ICON
The big cheese

1 Like

Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by Kingrapha(m): 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
XtephenXL:
Larfleeze

Avarice is my favorite lantern ring
Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by Doctormarvin(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
naijacartoon:
Doctormarvin special greetings!
greetings bro!
Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by Doctormarvin(m): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
will upload pictures of my characters later on
Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by Doctormarvin(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Kingrapha:

Avarice is my favorite lantern ring
mine is parallax..guy's soo cool! at least to me
Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by Kingrapha(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
Doctormarvin:
mine is parallax..guy's soo cool! at least to me
who do you think will be the villan for DCEU green lantern corps movie , I personally think they should build up the blackest night arc but for the first movie maybe atrocitus and the red lanterns...
Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by Doctormarvin(m): 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
Kingrapha:
who do you think will be the villan for DCEU green lantern corps movie , I personally think they should build up the blackest night arc but for the first movie maybe atrocitus and the red lanterns...
what about nekron??..he'd make a pretty good villain don't you think so?...or maybe atrocitus would make a better one
Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by SMUAG(m): 9:53am On Oct 17, 2017
Doctormarvin:
nice!...superman and shazam,who do you think is more powerful??

SUPERMAN WILL. FORGET THE "SHAZAM! IS MADE OF MAGIC STUFF". SUPES STANDS AS A MODEL TO ANY SUPERHEROES WE HAVE OT THERE TODAY. HE CAN BE AS POWERFUL AS ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF. THAT ALONE GIVES HIM THE EDGE OVER OTHER COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS....
Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by SMUAG(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2017
Kingrapha:

The big cheese

REALLY? OR YOU JUST DON'T WANNA SAY THE TRUTH.....
Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by Doctormarvin(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
SMUAG:

SUPERMAN WILL. FORGET THE "SHAZAM! IS MADE OF MAGIC STUFF". SUPES STANDS AS A MODEL TO ANY SUPERHEROES WE HAVE OT THERE TODAY. HE CAN BE AS POWERFUL AS ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF. THAT ALONE GIVES HIM THE EDGE OVER OTHER COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS....
yeah,we should note that the battles between those two has them both beating each other equally..does that mean they are equal?
Re: DC Fans!!!..drop The Name Of Your Favorite Characters.. by SMUAG(m): 11:10am On Oct 18, 2017
Doctormarvin:
yeah,we should note that the battles between those two has them both beating each other equally..does that mean they are equal?
NOPE. THEY AINT EQUAL. SHAZAM! IS PRACTICALLY RIPOFF (DUPLICATE) OF SUPERMAN. SO SUPES WINS grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Movie Addicts, Get In Here!! Who's The Smartest Crime Boss? / THE PATHFINDER - An Upcoming Reality TV Show For Women / Favorite Tv Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.