Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Drop Shipping/mini Importation Step By Step Tutorial With No Initial Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Drop Shipping/mini Importation Step By Step Tutorial With No Initial Capital (5953 Views)

How Can A Nigerian Business Startup Raise An Initial Capital? / EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital / Make An Average Of N60,000 Every Month With No Initial Cash Investment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drop Shipping/mini Importation Step By Step Tutorial With No Initial Capital by joshjimie(m): 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Import Direct From China and Many Other Countries.
Since 2015 I have been successfully importing products from China & the rest of the world.
I put my experience to work for you as I make the entire process as simple as possible. Want to make money online with ECommerce and Drop-shipping?

"CHOOSE ANY NICHE FROM FASHION,HEALTH,BEAUTY,AUTOMOBILE PARTS,KIDS,TOYS AND LOTS MORE"
You wont be needing to buy wholesale or retails, you can totally dropship 100% without keeping a single inventory and ship worldwide!

the rule is "BUY LOW, SELL HIGH AND SHIP FAST"

No inventory, no headaches

When your store sells a product, it is purchased from a third party and shipped directly to your customer

Many people dream of starting a retail business, what if I told you that you can start an online business today just by following the information in this article.

Better yet what if I told the cost of starting this business is super low, and you don’t have to purchase any inventory to get started. This sounds exciting, well this business model is called drop shipping.

Drop shipping is an online business method where you do not store any inventory, instead you partner with a wholesale dropship supplier. You list their inventory on various websites such as Amazon, eBay, Bonanza, or your own site via Shopify.

All the inventory you list is at a marked up price, once you receive payment you then forward the shipping information to the supplier, who then ships the item to your customer and you keep the difference in your PayPal or bank account as profit.

4 reasons why you should consider drop shipping

Here are 4 reasons to start a drop shipping business:

Low Start Up Costs

Drop shipping carries the lowest start up cost of any business model: Drop shipping is one of the easiest business to start because you don’t have fork out thousands of dollars for inventory. Instead, you partner with a supplier and offer thousands of their products to your customers.

It’s Easy to Learn

Drop shipping is easy to learn and it works: When launching a new business it takes a lot of work, and most of that work is deciding what inventory to spend your hard earn money on. Not to mention you would need to develop a system of organization to keep track of your items.

When starting a drop shipping store, you need not worry about how much to spend on inventory because you’re able to list thousands of items on your website. Many suppliers have data feeds that make this process super easy.

You can even have a store created for you for super cheap. Companies like Wholesale2b not only offer a list of drop ship suppliers, but they can also create you a store for about the amount you would pay for a night out at the movies.

Work from Anywhere in the World

With all the packaging and shipping handled by your drop ship supplier, you’re free to operate your business wherever you have an internet connection. Most drop ship business owners love this because a good majority of your business can be ran while on vacation, traveling or while working at your current job.

Companies like Walmart and Best Buy Use Drop Shipping too!

Drop shipping works: At this point you may be thinking, is drop shipping a scam? The answer is no. Many big name retail stores such as Walmart, Sears, Best Buy and even Target all use drop shipping. These stores provide a variety of products without the hassle of storing additional inventory or worrying about fulfillment.

i will teach you:
How To Search For Drop Ship Suppliers?
How Find Wholesale Suppliers using Google
Shipping Issues & Drop Ship Problems, Tips On How To Solve Them.
How to get online shop totally free.
How to monetize and automatically add product to your online shop

But if you want this complete info visit https://enairatrade..com/ , i have free info there and also some you might have to pay for.

Also, I am going to show you those ideas that are currently working in Nigeria today. This blog has a complete guide for anyone who wants to make money online in Nigeria.

If you are smart enough, you can pick one or two of the business ideas to maximize your income online and offline.

visit https://enairatrade..com/ and tell me what you think

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Shipping/mini Importation Step By Step Tutorial With No Initial Capital by JULIUS15151: 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Laundry Business: A Way To Take Away Poverty Line. / Suggest A Name For A New Toilet Roll Company. / I Think Fruit Business Is Very Lucrative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.