Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Is This A Prove Of Hell Or The Astral Plane Or Heaven Or Lies?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This A Prove Of Hell Or The Astral Plane Or Heaven Or Lies?? (692 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Prove Of Hell Or The Astral Plane Or Heaven Or Lies?? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
I have a question for those you who either practice spirituality, ATR, christianity, e.t.c

1 Samuel 28:19:

...tomorrow you and your sons will be with me.

Saul consulted a medium to call up the ghost of Samuel, Samuel spoke and said Saul would join him in THE SAME PLACE!!

Was Saul not a sinner?

How can a sinner like Saul go to the same place with a righteous man like Samuel?

Or is that passage telling us there is no heaven and hell since an unholy Saul was allowed to join Samuel in the same atmosphere??

Or was it telling christians that the sinner Saul went to heaven? If so what happened to the promise:

"Sinners will never go unpunished"

Or was it implying that Samuel went to hell??.

Or confirming that the spirit realm is the world of everyone irrespective of your religion, lifestyle, background, influence, e.t.c

Or with this confusion can the bible be confused
Re: Is This A Prove Of Hell Or The Astral Plane Or Heaven Or Lies?? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Note Jonathan was righteous and his father a sinner but they still went to the same place.

This can only imply that there is one destination for all or the very bible controlling 80 million Nigerians is confused.

Felixomor Butterflylion Ishilove OtemAtum Neifleim Babalawos OLAADEGBO
Re: Is This A Prove Of Hell Or The Astral Plane Or Heaven Or Lies?? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Or Jehovah lives in hell
Re: Is This A Prove Of Hell Or The Astral Plane Or Heaven Or Lies?? by OtemAtum: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Or Jehovah lives in hell
How did you come across this beautiful truth? Millions of years before, Jehovah lived in hell to torture those who died as his worshipper. But now hell fire doesn't exist anymore. So partially I go with you that Yahweh once lived in hell fire.

Doctufos: Hister 2:20-22

20. Now there were some who screamed and cursed, saying, God, you are evil. For you have made this fire to torment us and not to even torment Satan as your book have said. For this Satan does not even appear as if the fire hurts him at all. And all his angels are not affected by your fire also. For they laugh weird laughter at us and punish us, feeling no pain at all.
21. And we cry in the fire, but Satan whom you have made the fire for is always laughing in it. For he feels no pain at all. And he still has the strength to strike us with his weapons, laughing hard. Yet you said that you have made this place for Satan and his angels.
22. Now while they wailed, the evil creature said, I am your god Yahweh, the deceiver himself. I have made the fire for you because you become my followers on earth and then you are bound by my laws.
Re: Is This A Prove Of Hell Or The Astral Plane Or Heaven Or Lies?? by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 16, 2017
OtemAtum:

How did you come across this beautiful truth? Millions of years before, Jehovah lived in hell to torture those who died as his worshipper. But now hell fire doesn't exist anymore. So partially I go with you that Yahweh once lived in hell fire.

So i was right afterall?
Re: Is This A Prove Of Hell Or The Astral Plane Or Heaven Or Lies?? by correctguy101(m): 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
So i was right afterall?
cheesygrin

Re: Is This A Prove Of Hell Or The Astral Plane Or Heaven Or Lies?? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
correctguy101:

cheesygrin
grin Boss, abeg na play na.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/11/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/12/17 / Pastors why do you still teach tithe and ignore these Laws ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.