Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Diesel Tanker Falls Across The Road, People Trying To Scoop Fuel. (PHOTOS) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diesel Tanker Falls Across The Road, People Trying To Scoop Fuel. (PHOTOS) (651 Views)

Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) / Diesel Tanker falls, Goes Up In Flame At Umunya, Anambra State (Photos) / Residents Scoop Fuel From Falling Tanker At OPIC Ogun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diesel Tanker Falls Across The Road, People Trying To Scoop Fuel. (PHOTOS) by Laveda(f): 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
Happening now along Onitsha-Owerri road, close to Awo-omamma. A tanker carrying diesel fell across the road and you can see your fellow Nigerians with their kegs trying to fetch whatever they can. I hope a fire does not break out there. This is how they endanger themselves.

See Photos Below...

More here;
http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/10/15/diesel-tanker-falls-across-the-road-people-scooping-fuel-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Diesel Tanker Falls Across The Road, People Trying To Scoop Fuel. (PHOTOS) by auntysimbiat(f): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Diesel Tanker Falls Across The Road, People Trying To Scoop Fuel. (PHOTOS) by freenortheast: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
I wonder what is wrong with our fellow Nigerians, is it greed, poverty, naivety or awoofrism?
Re: Diesel Tanker Falls Across The Road, People Trying To Scoop Fuel. (PHOTOS) by crackerspub: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2017

All our previous leaders, dead or alive are to be blamed.

A country like Malaysia with less natural and human resources are way ahead of us.

from 1960 till date, all those men and women that have governed this country deserved no peace dead or alive
Re: Diesel Tanker Falls Across The Road, People Trying To Scoop Fuel. (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
Gobe
Re: Diesel Tanker Falls Across The Road, People Trying To Scoop Fuel. (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
shocked

Every disappointment is a blessing.
A man's downfall is another's uprising.

Life is full of ironies!

However, some of the things that appear as blessings are curses and disasters in disguise.

Just imagine one of my aboki friends from Daura walking through the scene with cigarette in his mouth and the next thing, he drops it.

Booooooooooooooooom!!!!!!!!!!

Human beings are ugly when roasted, this practice should be discouraged.

I still remember Jesse fire back then in Delta state.

Too bad many Nigerians are daft!
Re: Diesel Tanker Falls Across The Road, People Trying To Scoop Fuel. (PHOTOS) by crackerspub: 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
freenortheast:
I wonder what is wrong with our fellow Nigerians, is it greed, poverty, naivety or awoofrism?

All our previous leaders, dead or alive are to be blamed.

A country like Malaysia with less natural and human resources are way ahead of us.

from 1960 till date, all those men and women that have governed this country deserved no peace dead or alive

(1) (Reply)

Procedures After Invitation Letter / Please I Need Help On Canada Permanent Residency Permit / Train Crush To Death Corps Member Wearing Earpiece On Railway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.