Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

This Is What The Coming Revival Will Look Like - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is What The Coming Revival Will Look Like (499 Views)

Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What The Coming Revival Will Look Like by chrisnwoke1(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
A FORETASTE OF REVIVAL �

Today's Sunday was special because I obeyed the voice of the Holy Spirit to Preach in a taxi I entered on my way to Church service this morning.
I began Preaching the message of REPENTANCE immediately and with unalloyed authority.
A man of about 45 who sat next to me was breathing heavily and after the message he thanked me and began asking questions, which led to me Preaching Salvation through Jesus again.
As soon as I was to alight from the taxi, the man requested to come down with me and my Ghanian friend (Eugene Atakorah) at our bus stop which was area 1 junction Abuja.
This man said to me "Sir, I have never gone to Church before, I don't go to Church...Can God answer my Prayers?...I need Jesus". He was desperately desperate for a touch from God, thus the Holy Spirit moved me to touch him and he began staggering backwards right there on the on the main road, and shouting "No no no" for he was possessed by a devil. Thus, I laid hands again on his head and cursed the devil and immediately, he bowed down using his face to wipe my feet and was crying seriously (couldn't understand what this meant) until he stood up and was saying thank you Jesus.
People stood watching the drama, but I simply rejoiced after collecting his contact knowing a soul has being added to the Lord outside of the Pulpit.
I didn't spend much time again with him, because I was already late for service.
My Ghanian friend said to me, "Sir, please let this same power of God touch and deliver me here and now...".
I Bless God for this Great Grace!
This is a foretaste of what the coming revival moves of God will be.
"Thy people shall be willing in the day of THY POWER..." Psalms 110:3.

"IF THE CLOUDS BE FULL OF RAIN, THEY EMPTY THEMSELVES UPON THE EARTH..." ECCL 11:3

#Brother_sister_When_was_the_last_time_you_PREACHED_JESUS__in_a_public_vehicle?

All Glory to God and His Christ!
Apostle Christian Nwoke
Re: This Is What The Coming Revival Will Look Like by OtemAtum: 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lie small small abeg
Re: This Is What The Coming Revival Will Look Like by chrisnwoke1(m): 11:38am On Oct 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
Lie small small abeg

YOU MAY NOT HAVE TIME MY BROTHER.
TIME IS TICKING.

REPENT FAST BECAUSE JESUS CHRIST IS COMING AGAIN.

HELL IS REAL, HEAVEN IS REAL
Re: This Is What The Coming Revival Will Look Like by OtemAtum: 11:43am On Oct 16, 2017
chrisnwoke1:

YOU MAY NOT HAVE TIME MY BROTHER.
TIME IS TICKING.

REPENT FAST BECAUSE JESUS CHRIST IS COMING AGAIN.

HELL IS REAL, HEAVEN IS REAL

Hell fire has been quenched by the light of God Almighty, the creator of Yahweh. Heaven is only one of the uncountable afterlives of fun in the inner universe. It's boring though. I'd prefer better afterlives.
Re: This Is What The Coming Revival Will Look Like by watchwoman(f): 11:56am On Oct 16, 2017
chrisnwoke1:
A FORETASTE OF REVIVAL �

Today's Sunday was special because I obeyed the voice of the Holy Spirit to Preach in a taxi I entered on my way to Church service this morning.
I began Preaching the message of REPENTANCE immediately and with unalloyed authority.
A man of about 45 who sat next to me was breathing heavily and after the message he thanked me and began asking questions, which led to me Preaching Salvation through Jesus again.
As soon as I was to alight from the taxi, the man requested to come down with me and my Ghanian friend (Eugene Atakorah) at our bus stop which was area 1 junction Abuja.
This man said to me "Sir, I have never gone to Church before, I don't go to Church...Can God answer my Prayers?...I need Jesus". He was desperately desperate for a touch from God, thus the Holy Spirit moved me to touch him and he began staggering backwards right there on the on the main road, and shouting "No no no" for he was possessed by a devil. Thus, I laid hands again on his head and cursed the devil and immediately, he bowed down using his face to wipe my feet and was crying seriously (couldn't understand what this meant) until he stood up and was saying thank you Jesus.
People stood watching the drama, but I simply rejoiced after collecting his contact knowing a soul has being added to the Lord outside of the Pulpit.
I didn't spend much time again with him, because I was already late for service.
My Ghanian friend said to me, "Sir, please let this same power of God touch and deliver me here and now...".
I Bless God for this Great Grace!
This is a foretaste of what the coming revival moves of God will be.
"Thy people shall be willing in the day of THY POWER..." Psalms 110:3.

"IF THE CLOUDS BE FULL OF RAIN, THEY EMPTY THEMSELVES UPON THE EARTH..." ECCL 11:3

#Brother_sister_When_was_the_last_time_you_PREACHED_JESUS__in_a_public_vehicle?

All Glory to God and His Christ!
Apostle Christian Nwoke
The power of God is ever present to save! Hallelujah
Another reason we should always obey Gods promptings on our spirit man. God bless us all

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Keep Sinning? / Bishop Who Said Muslims Have The Right To Islamise Nigeria Featured In A Song / 11 Ways Nigerian Pastors Contribute To Naira Devaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.