Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

M - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / M (697 Views)

A Cry For Help.. Voice Of An Unemployed Youth / A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees / A Clarion Call For Help From Well Meaning (nairalanders) Feel So Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M by JennyJuggs: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
K
Re: M by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Simply follow the Jo/Vacancy Chatroom, Debbie and Eremy, this section and send him invites.
Re: M by JennyJuggs: 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Simply follow the Jo/Vacancy Chatroom, Debbie and Eremy, this section and send him invites.
Thanks for your response, but I don't really understand you.
Re: M by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
JennyJuggs:

Thanks for your response, but I don't really understand you.
Those names I gave you post job adverts on this forum. I'm simply asking you to follow them and other job threads so that once any Job that aligns with his field or general field is posted, you can copy it and send it to him to send his CV to the address. Do you get me now? If you don't, say no.
Re: M by JennyJuggs: 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Those names I gave you post job adverts on this forum. I'm simply asking you to follow them and other job threads so that once any Job that aligns with his field or general field is posted, you can copy it and send it to him to send his CV to the address. Do you get me now? If you don't, say no.
Thanks. I do now.
Re: M by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
JennyJuggs:
Thanks. I do now.
I hope so.
Re: M by betty616(f): 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Or he can create one himself. He studied fishery. He knows a whole lot about Agriculture. It's not going to be easy at the beginning but it's definitely going to be worth it

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In The Ministry Of Education, Science, And Technology, Kaduna. / Job Opening At Veripark Nigeria / Vacancy: General Manager, Domestic Cleaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.