Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

How Do Writers On Fiverr Write So Many Articles At Such Short Notice? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Do Writers On Fiverr Write So Many Articles At Such Short Notice? (536 Views)

90% Of Those Posing As Writers On Nairaland Are Scammers! / Are There No Good Writers On Nairaland? / Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Writers On Fiverr Write So Many Articles At Such Short Notice? by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:48am On Oct 16, 2017
How Do Writers On Fiverr Write So Many Articles At Such Short Notice by WORLDPEACE
I know I'm not such a fast writer but the way people churn out articles daily on different niches is really insane. I see people delivering jobs every day with very good reviews and I wonder how they don't experience burn out. I mean, the amount of research that goes into each article makes delivering anything at all a herculean task. I hear article spinners are a not the route to go, so how do they do it? What don't I know? Please, I need useful information and I am ready to pay something for it. Can anybody in the writing niche on fiverr please help me? You may answer on this thread or PM me. Whichever you prefer. I cannot come and go and die of hunger o.
Re: How Do Writers On Fiverr Write So Many Articles At Such Short Notice? by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:59am On Oct 16, 2017
folashade96:
Mugabe will not kill person with laugh:Dont fight even over girlfriends. The country is full of beautiful women. If you cant get one, call on mugabe for assistance
But you did not answer my question. I'm looking for money, not a girlfriend.
Re: How Do Writers On Fiverr Write So Many Articles At Such Short Notice? by bewitching: 10:25am On Oct 16, 2017
WORLDPEACE:
How Do Writers On Fiverr Write So Many Articles At Such Short Notice by WORLDPEACE
I know I'm not such a fast writer but the way people churn out articles daily on different niches is really insane. I see people delivering jobs every day with very good reviews and I wonder how they don't experience burn out. I mean, the amount of research that goes into each article makes delivering anything at all a herculean task. I hear article spinners are a not the route to go, so how do they do it? What don't I know? Please, I need useful information and I am ready to pay something for it. Can anybody in the writing niche on fiverr please help me? You may answer on this thread or PM me. Whichever you prefer. I cannot come and go and die of hunger o.
WORLDPEACE:

They outsource is to exceptional writers. I am one of them, I work for some fiverr guys. When they can't handle the jobs they give it to writers that can deliver.
For more info contact 09093308321

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Parents Are Everything! / Awka Agog As Young Writers Celebrate Achebe. / Random Thoughts By Fecta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.