Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,905 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Who Is The Mum In This Adorable Photo Of Beautiful Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Mum In This Adorable Photo Of Beautiful Ladies (1301 Views)

Small Doctor Celebrates His Son’s Birthday In This Adorable Photo / Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo / Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Mum In This Adorable Photo Of Beautiful Ladies by itspzpics(m): 6:13am On Oct 16, 2017
Who is the mum in this adorable photo.

Source ::http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/10/who-is-mum-in-this-adorable-photo-of.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Who Is The Mum In This Adorable Photo Of Beautiful Ladies by itspzpics(m): 6:14am On Oct 16, 2017
Let me wait here to read comments
Re: Who Is The Mum In This Adorable Photo Of Beautiful Ladies by olagbemi118(m): 6:15am On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Who Is The Mum In This Adorable Photo Of Beautiful Ladies by abelprice(m): 6:16am On Oct 16, 2017
I think it's no 3 but no 1 gat d saggy boobs... undecided undecided..

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Mum In This Adorable Photo Of Beautiful Ladies by andreweb(m): 6:16am On Oct 16, 2017
It's high time we start holding Nigerian politicians responsible
Re: Who Is The Mum In This Adorable Photo Of Beautiful Ladies by Ziggyduben(m): 6:18am On Oct 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Mum In This Adorable Photo Of Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 16, 2017
Number 3 but nevertheless they are all super stunning.

What good genes.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Mum In This Adorable Photo Of Beautiful Ladies by emmabest2000(m): 6:23am On Oct 16, 2017
Rokia2:
Number 3 but nevertheless they are all super stunning.

What good genes.

Correct answer!

Meanwhile ....

A young couple decided to wed, as the big day approached , they grew apprehensive because each had a problem they had never before shared with anyone not even to each other.

The Groom-to-be .. overcoming his fear and decided to ask his father for advice, “ Father” he said I’m deeply concerned about the success of my marriage, I love my fiancée very much but you see ... I have very smelly feet and I’m afraid that my future wife will be put off by them , No problem, “said Dad “ all you have to do is wash your feet as often as possible and always wear socks, even to bed , This seemed to be a workable solution!

The Bride-to-be ... overcoming her fear and decided to take her problem up to her mother , “Mum” she said .. whenever I wake up in the morning my breath is always awful.. “Honey ” her mother consoled , everyone has bad breath in the morning, No you don’t understand, my morning breath is so bad, I’m afraid that my husband will not want to sleep in the same room with me!
Her mother said simply try this ... When you wake up in the morning get straight out of bed and head for the washroom , brush your teeth “The key is” not to say a word until you’ve brushed your teeth “Not a word” her mother affirmed, she thought it was certainly worth a try !

The lovely couple were finally married in a beautiful ceremony, not forgetting the advice each had received , he with his perpetual stockings and she with her awkward morning silence, They managed quite well.... until about six months later !
Shortly before dawn the husband awoke and noticed that one of his stockings had pulled out .. fearful of the consequences , he frantically searched the bed , this ofcourse woke his wife up who without thinking....
Immediately asked “WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?”

“OH NO” .... He gasped in shock!
“ YOU HAVE SWALLOWED ONE OF MY STOCKINGS “
cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Mum In This Adorable Photo Of Beautiful Ladies by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:36am On Oct 16, 2017
Are they even sisters
Re: Who Is The Mum In This Adorable Photo Of Beautiful Ladies by psalmson001: 6:38am On Oct 16, 2017
Very simple na......The mother is the person taking the pic. #shikenah

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Mum In This Adorable Photo Of Beautiful Ladies by orisa37: 6:43am On Oct 16, 2017
No. 1
Re: Who Is The Mum In This Adorable Photo Of Beautiful Ladies by TallPck1(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2017
All of the above.
Re: Who Is The Mum In This Adorable Photo Of Beautiful Ladies by franklyneo(m): 7:16am On Oct 16, 2017
The fortunes ds fresh babes go bring is enof to put dia father on worlds richest list
Re: Who Is The Mum In This Adorable Photo Of Beautiful Ladies by quiverfull(m): 7:18am On Oct 16, 2017
Clearly number 3...look at her eyes...she has seen "more".

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Mum In This Adorable Photo Of Beautiful Ladies by Lekan111(m): 8:32am On Oct 16, 2017
Nigerian teachers will always disturb you with hard questions who told told us their mother is there
They are chief or semi chief Bridesmaid

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Bobrisky’s Arrest / Fat A$$ Lady Using It On A Guy's Face In A Beach Party In A Dance, Very Funny / Meet A Boy With Golden Eyes Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.